Anything special?

LeoClaw

Hello everyone!

First and foremost, thank you to anyone and everyone who has decided to read my post. Secondly, I know I'm being a stereotypical Leo by asking this question, but can anyone see anything special or interesting about my chart? Whenever I look at it, I am drawn towards my extremely well aspected Uranus and my Jupiter resting in the pit of my 12th house. Any insights into my chart would be appreciated. One thing I have learned from my own self-study is that my chart is good for someone who would become a teacher--which is actually the path I stumbled on to before getting into astrology and learning about the strong connections I had to teaching.

Thanks in advance!
-LeoClaw

Attachments

• image.php.jpg
    image.php.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 22

druex

Hello everyone!

First and foremost, thank you to anyone and everyone who has decided to read my post. Secondly, I know I'm being a stereotypical Leo by asking this question, but can anyone see anything special or interesting about my chart? Whenever I look at it, I am drawn towards my extremely well aspected Uranus and my Jupiter resting in the pit of my 12th house. Any insights into my chart would be appreciated. One thing I have learned from my own self-study is that my chart is good for someone who would become a teacher--which is actually the path I stumbled on to before getting into astrology and learning about the strong connections I had to teaching.

Thanks in advance!
-LeoClaw

You have Aquarius Rising and it's ruler, Uranus, is almost exact on the MC. Plus Uranus makes a nice trine to your Sun and the rest of your Leo placements. I would say this makes you independent, excitable, and very unique. Now you do have some Saturn squares; to your Sun and Merc. Saturn is tough and it could tone down some of the more exciting energy in your chart. Though I think the Jupiter aspects will help mitigate the heaviness of Saturn.

Last edited:

LeoClaw

Thank you for responding, Druex!

Your assessment is pretty spot on. Aquarius rising and a well-aspected Uranus conjunct my midheaven has always stood out to me as something really cool about my chart. I am fiercely independent, extremely excitable--thanks to a healthy helping of ADHD--and love to stand out from the crowd. That being said, I am a recovering self-critic and while I understand the value of standing out, there's always that voice in the back of my head that says, "Ok, let's calm it down a little bit."--guessing that's probably the Saturnian energies at work.

But I have learned that it is my duty to myself this lifetime to let my colors shine. I've done a lot of past life work through tarot and astrology and much of what I have found points to former past lives where I allowed myself to be silenced by myself and others--and it didn't lead to good end results. As it is a life theme--to revolt and be myself--I'm surprised my first words weren't, "No!" Haha.

Thank you again for your interpretation of my chart. I appreciate it!
-LeoClaw

druex

Thank you for responding, Druex!

Your assessment is pretty spot on. Aquarius rising and a well-aspected Uranus conjunct my midheaven has always stood out to me as something really cool about my chart. I am fiercely independent, extremely excitable--thanks to a healthy helping of ADHD--and love to stand out from the crowd. That being said, I am a recovering self-critic and while I understand the value of standing out, there's always that voice in the back of my head that says, "Ok, let's calm it down a little bit."--guessing that's probably the Saturnian energies at work.

But I have learned that it is my duty to myself this lifetime to let my colors shine. I've done a lot of past life work through tarot and astrology and much of what I have found points to former past lives where I allowed myself to be silenced by myself and others--and it didn't lead to good end results. As it is a life theme--to revolt and be myself--I'm surprised my first words weren't, "No!" Haha.

Thank you again for your interpretation of my chart. I appreciate it!
-LeoClaw

That voice definitely sounds like Saturn. Saturn can represent a blockage or inhibition. Always "Are you sure about that?". I forgot to mention that Saturn is also opposite your Moon. Moon/Saturn hard aspects are really challenging but get better with time. I have Moon conjunct Saturn exact, so I know this energy very well. My advice - positive feelings and have fun, which your Leo placements can help you with. The positive, Moon/Saturn gives you emotional strength and the Moon being in sturdy Taurus adds to this. Just make sure you take care of your needs first!