RIP -- Blazie

Blaze

Account Closed
Hi Blazie!! How are you? Has the world been good to our guy over, stuck in the land of Insane Inflation?

As far as the retribution goes for your transgressions, I will accept a metaphorical snickerdoodle....you Venus in Gems are good a cooking up some clever ones. Make it extra tasty, please.

Catch ya later, alligator.
Clever somezing? I can come up with one in the morning, when the booze wears off. Or, uh, let's see....something something [insert wit] Something something.
We know what you like. And you know it. :wink:

Three way with two tigers? Meet me at JFK? ;)

sadge

Clever somezing? I can come up with one in the morning, when the booze wears off. Or, uh, let's see....something something [insert wit] Something something.

Three way with two tigers? Meet me at JFK? ;)

That's ok. I have to go recover from eggnog and alcohol right now. It's not a good mix in my tummy atm. :sick:

I dunno about JFK. It's so crowded over there. And why east coast? West coast has better airport bathrooms.

But it's up to PV. I let my man decide. :biggrin:

Blaze

Account Closed
That's ok. I have to go recover from eggnog and alcohol right now. It's not a good mix in my tummy atm. :sick:

I dunno about JFK. It's so crowded over there. And why east coast? West coast has better airport bathrooms.

But it's up to PV. I let my man decide. :biggrin:

Eggnog is so good. I had too much of that on my little adventure. Didn't barf tho, so that's great.

And if Pvbaby is your man, and Pvbaby is my gyal, does that mean....something?

sadge

Eggnog is so good. I had too much of that on my little adventure. Didn't barf tho, so that's great.

And if Pvbaby is your man, and Pvbaby is my gyal, does that mean....something?

It means she lied to me about the operation. :crying:

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: :sick: (eggnog) :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Blaze

Account Closed
Torso is mine for obvious reasons.

Sounds like some serial movie sh!t.

Cereal killer, ********* all.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Why do adults drink so much? I need the mature adult here, Sadge or Pvbaby to answer this serious business question.

sadge

My illuminati overlords want me to figure out why people drink so much. So naturally, I went on a forum which fringes the internet to ask.

*cue x flies music*

People drink for different reasons. :biggrin:

Why do YOU drink, Blazie?

(In modern, we're supposed to "look within" for this kind of stuff.)

Phoenix Venus

Why do adults drink so much? I need the mature adult here, Sadge or Pvbaby to answer this serious business question.

I actually recently got into a really serious business conversation about AI. why would we fvck with the bots knowing they couild potentiaslly destroy us..? (Like how my autocorrect just turned real words into fake words... really??)

And the answer is simply because we can.

Blaze

Account Closed
People drink for different reasons. :biggrin:

Why do YOU drink, Blazie?

(In modern, we're supposed to "look within" for this kind of stuff.)

Oh, that one is easy- Tis the season. I mostly take my mental high from meditation and yogic stretching. Most of that spiritual stuff frowns on drinking but I live to experience man. Can't experience life if you're so stuck in meditation.

The illuminati won't like this answer. :rightful:

Blaze

Account Closed
I actually recently got into a really serious business conversation about AI. why would we fvck with the bots knowing they couild potentiaslly destroy us..? (Like how my autocorrect just turned real words into fake words... really??)

And the answer is simply because we can.

I like those talks. Let's have one in bed.