Astrology is the clock of spiritual maturity: Evidence included

ALRESCHA

"This is a thread about psychological development, and I don't see how traditional astrology helps here."

Hey, Jupiter, this is your Pluto speaking. We are currently 150 degrees apart, by the orb of 1°44, and it's an A, so what's it gonna be? I get that your personal problems translate into this need to prove self-worth by taking such an attitude, but I am not your mom. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Please do those that you kinda pick on and those other people that might like you if you change your attitude towards those that you pick on a favor and ask your mom if she loves you instead of acting like that so that when we fight you feel loved. Escape the the cycle. No need to walk on the hot ashes to prove worthy of the tribe either. And pulling braids should also be ancient history for you, don't you think? And I honestly say this with love. You are a good guy.

You accuse Emily of being a traditional (when she isn't), and then bring up traditional astrology for some reason and with the context, "This is a thread about psychological development, and I don't see how traditional astrology helps here." And that is the definition of implication, things that are never said but hinted at. :rightful: Obviously an attempt to get at her.

I was trying very hard to remain polite and friendly despite of what the lady attempted to do. I did read a topic on the traditional's forum and I noticed her posts there, so I assumed her to be it. It wasn't an accusation :lol:

So what method are you using to interpret the natural chart wheel? Just curious.

Now, you don't seem very friendly, so that's asking too much.

That wasn't a jab at you, but at sun-sign astrologers. :innocent: Don't worry.

I am not familiar with the forums's history, but I find it hard to believe that there are Sun-sign astrologers on a forum like this one.

If you can prove that we are in the Age of Aquarius, then maybe it will be slightly clearer. How is the Leo in the DC axis somehow a detriment to humanity? How did people have Leo baggages when the age of Pisces, the age that Preceded us, is the age that we are recently coming out of (assuming we are in Aquarius)?
huh?

I am not sure what you mean, but I'm laughing at some parts of the reply. Pick something that you can understand and I shall try to prove and explain using that example. :lol:

:lol: Sweetheart, Physics is simply applied Math.

Image8.gif

This is a quote from the page you took the image from (http://hsc.csu.edu.au/physics/core/space/9_2_1/921net.html)

Mass one multiplied by Mass two, divided by r times negative G

Numbers actually go into the variables. Calculations = Math.

So, you can understand the formula? I am sorry for addressing you with such a warm word, apparently you are not as young as I thought you to be.
So what you're saying is: don't you banalize things, but it's applied math after all. :lol:
We are both right, but you got some sort of your argument is invalid hype going on... Ain't nobody got time for that! :lol:

And I too used to believe that the things are slightly more complicated than that up until recently. But that's not the case. Pick any interaction between two bodies and prove that you can't apply the formula.

Bunraku

Hey, Jupiter, this is your Pluto speaking. We are currently 150 degrees apart, by the orb of 1°44, and it's an A, so what's it gonna be? I get that your personal problems translate into this need to prove self-worth by taking such an attitude, but I am not your mom. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Please do those that you kinda pick on and those other people that might like you if you change your attitude towards those that you pick on a favor and ask your mom if she loves you instead of acting like that so that when we fight you feel loved. Escape the the cycle. No need to walk on the hot ashes to prove worthy of the tribe either. And pulling braids should also be ancient history for you, don't you think? And I honestly say this with love. You are a good guy.

Making up stuff from thin air, eh? :biggrin:

I just wanted to practice arguing before I take an exam lol. Questioning beliefs is a bad thing now ? :lol:
If you feel "picked on" then I'm sorry.

I am not sure what you mean, but I'm laughing at some parts of the reply. Pick something that you can understand and I shall try to prove and explain using that example.

You never actually talked about polarities in detail in this thread, you probably talked about some other thread somewhere in the forum.

1. I have trouble seeing the ages having "polarities". If you check the age of pisces, there is no "Virgo" as a descendant. All of it was Jupiter's uptight ideals, even burning other people at the stake for having beliefs not like the church. The church was at full force. All of the negatives stemmed from Pisces, not Virgo.

2. Example: Age of Aries had no Libra polarity. All the negatives came from Aries itself, the age being too war-like, violent, and obsessed with conquest. It even started the Iron age, something that is very exclusive to Mars.

So, you can understand the formula? I am sorry for addressing you with such a warm word, apparently you are not as young as I thought you to be.
So what you're saying is: don't you banalize things, but it's applied math after all.
We are both right, but you got some sort of your argument is invalid hype going on... Ain't nobody got time for that!

And I too used to believe that the things are slightly more complicated than that up until recently. But that's not the case. Pick any interaction between two bodies and prove that you can't apply the formula.

I was responding to you saying that it is not math. Formulas = mathematics. Physics is just a different context of math being used. It is an argument of semantics, so it's not very important.

Concerning the formula being useable: Yes, and? You put in numbers in the formula and come out with some other numbers. It doesn't prove anything by itself, sorry.That formula even proves astrology, and its common held beliefs (and the basis of astrology), wrong. :lol:

Edit, let me clarify: If you crunch the numbers, meaning putting in the masses of the planets into the equation, the results yield numbers that are far too small to have any sort of significant influence when compared to other objects, such as people, airplanes, even beds or even cups. Even if there is a relationship, it still cannot prove that it can effect our thoughts.

If the world were that simple, then so would astrology, but obviously that isn't the case, otherwise Sun sign astrology would he the pinnacle of astrology.

Yes I do believe your statements are somewhat invalid. Confusing symbolism with the literal, trying to build things on shaky and nonsensical grounds.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Also the stereotypes/sun signs was a reference to this thread:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62608
Mars ruled signs are often very egoistic and you can spot them boasting about their own sign from a mile away. :lol: From Aries claiming they are the musclemen of the zodiac, like John Rambo in Rambo, to Scorpio claiming that they own death and are mysterious like Edward Cullen from Twilight. I never hear anyone else boast about their signs so much. Gawd.

Where is Emily anyways.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Astronomically, Age of Aquarius happens around 2600-2700.
Astrologically, Age of Aquarius happens around 2100, depending on which astrologer you ask.

I like the definition that it started in the 90's because that's when the internet took off, which is very Aquarian IMO. I don't want to wait 70 more years to be in the Age of Aqua, but that's better than waiting for 700 years. :lol::lol::lol:

ut if we investigate when the Age of Aquarius actually begins or has begun, remarkable differences become obvious. The International Astronomical Union (IAU) dates the beginning to in the year 2601. Astrology declares the year 2375 the beginning of the Aquarian Age. The Anthroposophist Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925) and the spiritual leader of the Lectorium Rosicrucianum, Jan van Rijckenborgh (1896-1968), come to different conclusions. While Steiner calls 3574 the year of Aquarius, van Rijckenborgh indicates the year 1908 as the relevant date. That makes a difference of 1666 years.
Quote url

The Austrian astronomer, Professor Hermann Haupt, examined the question of when the Age of Aquarius begins in an article published in 1992 by the Austrian Academy of Science: with the German title Der Beginn des Wassermannzeitalters, eine astronomische Frage? (The Start of the Aquarian Age, an Astronomical Question?). Based on the boundaries accepted by IAU in 1928, Haupt’s article investigates the start of the Age of Aquarius by calculating the entry of the spring equinox point over the parallel cycle (d = – 4°) between the constellations Pisces and Aquarius and reaches, using the usual formula of precession (Gliese, 1982), the year 2595.
Quote url

ALRESCHA

Making up stuff from thin air, eh? :biggrin:

I just wanted to practice arguing before I take an exam lol. Questioning beliefs is a bad thing now ? :lol:
If you feel "picked on" then I'm sorry.

Please, you have picked on me since I joined the forum. Your posts are still there. The thing is, I don't know how I feel about it :lol: But I am not upset. Somebody else started the fire and now you walk on the ashes.

You never actually talked about polarities in detail in this thread, you probably talked about some other thread somewhere in the forum.

1. I have trouble seeing the ages having "polarities". If you check the age of pisces, there is no "Virgo" as a descendant. All of it was Jupiter's uptight ideals, even burning other people at the stake for having beliefs not like the church. The church was at full force. All of the negatives stemmed from Pisces, not Virgo.

2. Example: Age of Aries had no Libra polarity. All the negatives came from Aries itself, the age being too war-like, violent, and obsessed with conquest. It even started the Iron age, something that is very exclusive to Mars.

I have no idea where if I even talked about polarities here. But lately, I have trouble seeing anything not having polarities. I should have had that in mind. But I am kinda losing taste in this debate, because I already know that you'll disagree no matter what I write :lol: It's just like not saying what I think happens with the other 3 signs, if I shared that, I would then have to impose my views of the Trinity on others, and that's not cool. But I will ask you this, why is the pyramid swallowing everybody if not because of the Leo opposition in this age?

I was responding to you saying that it is not math. Formulas = mathematics. Physics is just a different context of math being used. It is an argument of semantics, so it's not very important.

Concerning the formula being useable: Yes, and? You put in numbers in the formula and come out with some other numbers. It doesn't prove anything by itself, sorry.That formula even proves astrology, and its common held beliefs (and the basis of astrology), wrong. :lol:

Edit, let me clarify: If you crunch the numbers, meaning putting in the masses of the planets into the equation, the results yield numbers that are far too small to have any sort of significant influence when compared to other objects, such as people, airplanes, even beds or even cups. Even if there is a relationship, it still cannot prove that it can effect our thoughts.

If the world were that simple, then so would astrology, but obviously that isn't the case, otherwise Sun sign astrology would he the pinnacle of astrology.

It is not necessarily about the masses and not necessarily of the planets. I said ANY two bodies. Luckily, I am not a software so I have pondered over the formula for a long time and saw symbolism in it.

Yes I do believe your statements are somewhat invalid. Confusing symbolism with the literal, trying to build things on shaky and nonsensical grounds.

My email says you think I just make up things as I go along. Now that is new. I usually get the "bloody control freak can't even say their own name without triple checking it first". I admit that I have only shared tiny little pieces of fragments of my musings, but, come on? This topic is about one of my two biggest projects so far. And I am aware of my harsh Lilith transits, but it's unbelievable that I could ever seem to be that way. It's the opposite of me. But I'll take the blame if that's gonna make you stop picking on me :D I have no problem with doing that. :biggrin:

I do agree with the other two of your posts.

But I do not agree that it's written and I can't find where you said that, but I remember that it was this topic.

Bunraku

So weaseling your way out now huh? :innocent:

So from you claiming I wasn't loved by my mother , to you being the victim, and now I am walking on a metaphorical ashes.

Please, you have picked on me since I joined the forum. Your posts are still there. The thing is, I don't know how I feel about it :lol: But I am not upset. Somebody else started the fire and now you walk on the ashes.

Nah, this is the first time I recall talking (as in having a conversation) to you :tongue:

I already know that you'll disagree no matter what I write :lol:
Yes, we do have disagreements about fundamental subjects, it seems.
I did not read through all of your posts on the forum, but I'm sure we agree on many things also (astrology/astro-psychology is a giant subject).

It is not necessarily about the masses and not necessarily of the planets. I said ANY two bodies. Luckily, I am not a software so I have pondered over the formula for a long time and saw symbolism in it.
You mentioned "vibes" but vibrations are another whole different formula. You claim it's how astrology works, but clearly is a complex factors of other things, symbolism or not.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Quote from Gray William
Nonsense runs riot....Most people want to believe in whatever stirs their sense beyond the average rate, thus providing them with lifts, kicks, thrills, or variations from their living-line. It is of course quite necessary to human progress and evolution that we should rise above our own levels all the time, but there are right and wrong ways of doing this.

ALRESCHA

I am right.
So weaseling your way out now huh? :innocent:
I knew you would say that!
s0255.gif

So from you claiming I wasn't loved by my mother , to you being the victim, and now I am walking on a metaphorical ashes.

Oh, you were loved, but you need reassurance it seems. :D this is how I feel about any kind of bullies.

I do see the axis everywhere. I can't write what I think was wrong with the Aries or the Pisces age because of the other side, I will end up being misunderstood because it's not quite politically correct, but I respect everybody.
t1826.gif

Nah, this is the first time I recall talking (as in having a conversation) to you :tongue:

so, no déjà vus, huh?

Yes, we do have disagreements about fundamental subjects, it seems.
I did not read through all of your posts on the forum, but I'm sure we agree on many things also (astrology/astro-psychology is a giant subject).

alright. What is the point of discussing the disagreements of such kind? It's like going to war over whose God is true, don't you think? Conflict of any kind is nothing but bad and scary.

You mentioned "vibes" but vibrations are another whole different formula. You claim it's how astrology works, but clearly is a complex factors of other things, symbolism or not.
Are you a linguist?
The vibe two bodies make when they interact in the dominant gravity field considering the distance between them is all there is, eventually. I believe this is how everything works.
I'm not the one saying 42 here, you are.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
What an interesting thread. I am a bit confused as to some of the more new ideas, but thanks to everyone involved nonetheless.