Is there writing potential in my chart?

So I kind of go backwards and forwards for careers I want but there is two things I have done and enjoyed since I was very young, writing and working with numbers. I have been working on a novel I have been writing since I was 11, I don't mind if it makes money or not to be honest, I just really need to write this, I have no idea why I just know I need to and would like it to get published so it is out there, if it makes money its a bonus.
I was wondering if anyone could possibly see if there is any indicators for this for me? It is Sci-fi and quite dark, I think I can see this with my Neptune but have no idea what to make of my third house with Jupiter in there with regards to writing, any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Attachments

• Writing 2.gif
    Writing 2.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

ukdesifem

When I analyse careers, I use the following process:

- MC sign and ruler
- Sign/House MC's sign ruler is
- Sign/House of this ruler, etc.

So for you:

- Your MC is Taurus (with the Sun/Mercury conjunct)
- Taurus' ruler is Venus, Aries 9th house
- Rules of Aries is Mars, in Leo/12th house
- Ruler of Leo is the Sun, which is in 10th/Taurus

I'm not sure about writing potential in honesty. Taurus MC does suggest money-making ability, and a career in the arts (you mentioned writing after all).

However, with Venus in Aries (conjunct your Moon), you may have very strong emotions, which are trined to Mars in the 12th. And with that Leo energy, you go back to your MC's sign as your Sun is in Taurus.

Taurus careers can often be creative, and with Aries, Leo, and Mars in the mix, you may have some success in translating your passionate side into your writing.

Also, Jupiter is in the 3rd house, and people with this placement tend to be verbose and like communicating in general, either for a hobby or a career. However, this is opposed by your Venus/Moon, so you may need to limit your emotions regarding career progress.

So writing? I don't see why not :) . The Moon/Venus/Mars trines could assist you, as writers often need to draw on their feelings.

The innovative planets, Uranus and Neptune, are also trined to your Sun and other core personal planets. And of course, one needs a sharp/creative mind to be a writer. :smile:

I hope this was helpful. You're free to say what parts you agree or disagree with. :lol:

Thank you very much!
Yeah I don't want it for making money, I'd be too scared to do it full time for my daughter as well because I don't feel it would be stable, just nice to know I have the potential to complete it and maybe get it published :biggrin:

I've always had issues with making my mind up with want I want to do, I have looked for many years and saw the arts as well but when I have tried I just don't have the patience for it, I have tried many things creative but I just can't stick with it, writing I think has been the only thing which has ever stuck and I have not lost interest in over years, I drifted it from for couple of years because when I was on medication every bit of motivation in me had gone, I just couldn't write!

With the communication aspect, I have never understood because I know I probably should be outgoing but I'm really not, especially with Leo rising but I struggle with people, I don't like seeing family members because I don't trust them except my mum, fiancée and my daughter, its always confused me and I often think has my mum got my time of birth mixed up with one of my brothers :confused:

Thanks for taking the time out to look at it for me, I thought as much as well, I know its not strong for writing but it isn't awful!

I have just spoken to my mum and come the realisation I have been studying the wrong chart for 13 years :pouty:

I was born by C-section and she just remembered there was a delay and she remembers looking at the clock it was about 2:30pm, I have just looked at the chart and wondered for years why the other one didn't make sense to me.

I will put the right one in my OP now, I am feeling quite the silly sausage! I never questioned my mum on it further!

ukdesifem

OK, round 2 lol:

- Gemini MC
- Mercury in Taurus conjunct your Sun
- Venus in Aries conjunct your Moon
- Mars in Leo
- Sun in Taurus

So the Gemini MC may help in writing (communications, obviously).

I'd say the aspects are similar to last time I checked, in that your Sun/Uranus/Neptune trines are strong. Generally people with strong aspects to Uranus and Neptune do well in imaginative fields.

I'd say being a writer may suit you. At the least, you can draw on your strong Sun/Mercury aspects.

Thank you for looking at it again! So sorry for that, just I listened to my mum on what she said and obviously took it as fact straight away because she was there and I thought I was awful at astrology because I just didn't get my chart and none of the careers seem to really fit! The Gemini MC explains so much, definitely with me changing what I want to do every 3 weeks or so!

And the Virgo rising is more suited, can't believe I didn't press my mum on it before, I've only ever had like 3 people look at my chart and astrology is something I do only a couple of times a month or so and only read up small parts of the chart I originally had, so I wondered sometimes some things were off but a lot was the same so thought nothing of it.

Thank you again for looking at the second one and making me realise I'm not awful at basic astrology by asking my mum again! :biggrin: Definitely feel better my story could be completed and possibly do okay, even if it is just a hobby :joyful:

ukdesifem

Thank you for looking at it again! So sorry for that, just I listened to my mum on what she said and obviously took it as fact straight away because she was there and I thought I was awful at astrology because I just didn't get my chart and none of the careers seem to really fit! The Gemini MC explains so much, definitely with me changing what I want to do every 3 weeks or so!

And the Virgo rising is more suited, can't believe I didn't press my mum on it before, I've only ever had like 3 people look at my chart and astrology is something I do only a couple of times a month or so and only read up small parts of the chart I originally had, so I wondered sometimes some things were off but a lot was the same so thought nothing of it.

Thank you again for looking at the second one and making me realise I'm not awful at basic astrology by asking my mum again! :biggrin: Definitely feel better my story could be completed and possibly do okay, even if it is just a hobby :joyful:

You're welcome.:smile: