Will Traditional Chinese Medicine help me?

insania

I am thinking about using TCM for some of my ills but it is quite expensive. So I would like to know if it can be succesful for me or should I not waste my money on it?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_20_tcm_hp.79636.23272.gif
    astro_w2at_20_tcm_hp.79636.23272.gif
    55.3 KB · Views: 39

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I am a professional practitioner of alternative medicine (primarily homeopathy) and am a strong advocate of classical Chinese medicine as well-its a wonderful and highly successful approach to healing, even of serious chronic conditions: imagine my shock at what I am about to say:

-taking your 6th (whole sign) house as health significator for this question, I find the Dragon's Tail (South Node) posited there (in Gemini) which means (in the horary methodology I follow) a DEFINITE NO answer to this question (regardless of any and all other chart testimonies)
-this is not a pleasant delineation for someone like me who strongly advocate alternative healing, especially the wonderful classical Chinese healing system; but the horary answer to this question is quite clear and definite (for me at least)-NO

Now I shall add this: perhaps this chart is specific ONLY to the particular clinic/practitioner of TCM you had in mind; when you asked this question did you have a particular clinic or TCM practitioner in your thoughts, OR were you asking about TCM in general, with no clinic or particular practitioner in mind?
In any event the horary answer is clearly negative, perhaps at this time the TCM methods and remedies are simply not for you!

insania

Once again thank you for answering one of my questions, Dr. farr. The answer is quite a bummer for me too. I went to see many doctors for my problems without any solution. Therefore TCM seemed to me an alternative.

Maybe I had one particular practitioner of TCM in mind. The only one I know. But honestly I am not sure if I was thinking about her when I asked this question.

dr. farr

I know what you mean-I was quite surprised by this indication; 2 things to consider:
1) perhaps this horary only applies to a given period of time: using the 6th house whole sign, Gemini, as time-significator, and applying the Al-Biruni zodiacal time parameter table, the minimum time-frame connected with Gemini is 50 days; maybe this only applies over the next 7 weeks?
2) indeed your thoughts of that 1 particular TCM practitioner at the time of asking the horary question might well have made the horary indications specific to this person and their practice of TCM; perhaps a more general question-without thinking of any specific practitioner-such as "could TCM as a healing method benefit my health", might be legitimate to ask and might supply a very different answer.

26Degree

I think you should do some proper research on the effectiveness of TCM in treating the kinds if illnesses you have, instead of asking the horary to decide it for you.

dr. farr

No intelligent person will let any astrological delineation decide things for them "in the blind"; the value of horary is as an aid, often a timing aid, adding an understanding on the indications of the Cosmos, to the objective knowledge or insights one has about a particular area of interest or concern.

I shall add further that astrological delineation of therapeutic horary questions, also (even moreso actually) of indications from Solar Return charts (sometimes from Lunar Return charts) can give valuablle insights on the type/approach to therapeutics for the particular individual which resonante with the Cosmic trends for that person during that period of time.
But this is advanced (and generally not well known) astro-medical practice, and one needs to know what one is doing for it to truly illuminate the Cosmic trends for the subject during the particular time period under consideration.

Aquarius358

I am thinking about using TCM for some of my ills but it is quite expensive. So I would like to know if it can be succesful for me or should I not waste my money on it?

If you’d like another opinion, I have to agree with Dr Farr. The chart shows no positive testimonies that the TCM would help you. Jupiter (the remedy or medicine) is in the Fall of the Moon, ie no help to you ... also the doctor is not dignified and is quite debilitated actually, 'lost' and so not knowing how best to help. There's no reception by you of the medication - in fact you "reject" it so it would fail if you used it.

Mars, ruler of your wealth and finances, is in its own Detriment and also in the Detriment of Venus, the dispositor of Fortuna. Part of Fortune is in the 8th, your financial loss. So that confirms that yes, it would be a waste of money in your case.

It is rather interesting that the chart shows the remedy is very strong in itself - which supports Dr Farr’s view that TCM is normally strongly helpful - but you simply don't 'receive' it and there's no aspect either between you and the remedy or medication - meaning that normally this remedy would work, but not for you in this case, not showing it "will” help you.

I'm very sorry but it couldn't be clearer, in my opinion, using traditional horary technique. I do hope you find something else that will help in your situation. _____

Last edited:

insania

Thanks everyone for their advices.

@Aquarius358: Very interesting post.

It is rather interesting that the chart shows the remedy is very strong in itself - which supports Dr Farr’s view that TCM is normally strongly helpful - but you simply don't 'receive' it and there's no aspect either between you and the remedy or medication - meaning that normally this remedy would work, but not for you in this case, not showing it "will” help you.