Prince William wedding progressions!

barbh

Account Closed
It's classic! Wills was born on a Solar Eclipse in the 7th house, and his progressed Venus is conjunct his Sun exactly today. Couldn't be more textbook. He's also having a progressed new moon. Brand new phase of life beginning. One of his biggest transits is Neptune exactly trining his Sun in the 7th house. Yes, he is indeed in love. Lovely!

The other interesting thing is that they got married when the Moon was Void. Apr 29th, at about 11:25am UT Well, in Pisces Lilly says that it is not technically void, but its not making any big aspects within orb. The moon is parallel Mercury and Venus though.

The moon will solar arc to conjunct Uranus on the 8th in 5.5 years. It co rules the 7th, and on the 8th..that could be when they have their first child. However, Mars is tightly conjunct Jupiter, ruler of the 5th of kids, so they may have kids sooner than later.

There's a lot to look at in this wedding chart, such as the venus, saturn and pluto t-square for one thing. I'll have to get more in depth later. This is just a quick look.

Its also interesting to note that Kate was born on a lunar eclipse! People born on eclipses change the world in some way. Diana and Charles were married on an eclipse. So, Kate has her moon in Cancer just like Wills, and most likely conjunct his North Node in the 7th house. Wow. How karmic is that! Her Jupiter is on his MC...she will make him even more popular!

barbh:kissing:

Last edited:

Vista

It's classic! Wills was born on a Solar Eclipse in the 7th house, and his progressed Venus is conjunct his Sun exactly today. Couldn't be more textbook. He's also having a progressed new moon. Brand new phase of life beginning. One of his biggest transits is Neptune exactly trining his Sun in the 7th house. Yes, he is indeed in love. Lovely!

The other interesting thing is that they got married when the Moon was Void. Apr 29th, at about 11:25am UT Well, in Pisces Lilly says that it is not technically void, but its not making any big aspects within orb. The moon is parallel Mercury and Venus though.

The moon will solar arc to conjunct Uranus on the 8th in 5.5 years. It co rules the 7th, and on the 8th..that could be when they have their first child. However, Mars is tightly conjunct Jupiter, ruler of the 5th of kids, so they may have kids sooner than later.

There's a lot to look at in this wedding chart, such as the venus, saturn and pluto t-square for one thing. I'll have to get more in depth later. This is just a quick look.

Its also interesting to note that Kate was born on a lunar eclipse! People born on eclipses change the world in some way. Diana and Charles were married on an eclipse. So, Kate has her moon in Cancer just like Wills, and most likely conjunct his North Node in the 7th house. Wow. How karmic is that! Her Jupiter is on his MC...she will make him even more popular!

barbh:kissing:

Very interesting! What does a VOC Moon in a marriage chart signify? Would you mind posting their charts along with the marriage chart? I suspect they will be much happier than Diana and Charles were together.

Vista

I think any couple would be happier than chuck and di were :crying:, but these guy's charts are not that great when it comes to compatability. Check this analysis out.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/astrologicalmusings/

That is quite interesting, although I couldn't view their charts. Funny but I have a Sun Cap opposing my Cancer Moon. I wasn't aware Kate was not William's first choice of a bride. Perhaps they will become disconnected as Di and Charles were....Do they have hard Saturn aspects between them too? Maybe things will work a little better than a traditional marriage would given they won't be together all the time as other married couples would be.

R4VEN

barb, that's interesting about the nodal-Moon contact - even though her birth time is unknown. I have a sense that they will - together - bring the concept of `royalty' into the 21st century, whatever that means. William and his brother have already brought a Gen Y focus to the royal family, and they each manage to serve as part of their royal duties, as well as appeal to the younger generations. There was nothing at all stuffy or painful about the wedding ceremony of Kate & Willaim; it was very brisk and to-the-point.

Inconjunct

The chart for the wedding shows a flurry of oppositions from various significators to Saturn in the 4th house, suggesting that perhaps there will be some conflicts between themselves and the restrictions of family history/traditions.

Given the history of his father's marriages, perhaps a VOC Moon is a positive benefit!

danashock

wow! look at kate's chart! asc,sun,moon are all in cardinal signs so she really worked hard and got very assertive to get her prince.and with her venus conjoining mercury in aquarius,love to her is a mental matter especially with lots of 7th libran house planets and sun in cappy 10th,marriage is very important and particularly for status. since saturn is in her 7th conjoining pluto i really think shes trying to heal herself by stepping foot into this marriage.

but is marrying during a saturn return a good thing? i dont think so.

R4VEN

For some reason I couldn't access William's chart from the link, so here is the astrotheme version of his chart:

http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/233rFYDV7Mf6.htm

Interesting to note that each of he and Catherine are marrying during their Saturn Returns. There must be a reason for this.

One thing I note about William's chart is that his South node ruler - Saturn - squares the nodal axis. There is much, much more going on here than a mere marriage. According to Elizabeth Spring, those who have their South Node ruler squaring the nodal axis have some quite significant work to do in dealing with the `family karmic inheritance' - there's plenty of that in the messy pool of his family background. Perhaps this is why William is choosing to marry on his Saturn Return. Normally this would be an unwise move, but in this case it just may be necessary.

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/Squares to the Nodes

Vista

For some reason I couldn't access William's chart from the link, so here is the astrotheme version of his chart:

http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/233rFYDV7Mf6.htm

Interesting to note that each of he and Catherine are marrying during their Saturn Returns. There must be a reason for this.

One thing I note about William's chart is that his South node ruler - Saturn - squares the nodal axis. There is much, much more going on here than a mere marriage. According to Elizabeth Spring, those who have their South Node ruler squaring the nodal axis have some quite significant work to do in dealing with the `family karmic inheritance' - there's plenty of that in the messy pool of his family background. Perhaps this is why William is choosing to marry on his Saturn Return. Normally this would be an unwise move, but in this case it just may be necessary.

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/Squares to the Nodes

As we know Saturn is the planet of responsibility. I believe there is a tremendous amount of responsibility with this marriage and a lot riding on their union from the public's point of view. The "fairytale" of Diana and Charles union turned into an unhappy ending not only through their marriage but in Diana's early death. Perhaps Kate and Will will continue Diana's legacy.

26Degree

Charles and Di's marriage was a mistake from the beginning anyway. It was an arranged marriage of two people coming from two dysfunctional families.

26Degree

Attaching a cleaner version of William's natal chart. You don't have to hit an outside link to view it.

Attachments

• William.jpg
    William.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 36