career interview schedule

26Degree

If you can choose the time, why not utilize the triple conjunction of Jupiter, Mercury and Venus? Let these three be the major significators for the job (10th house), the interviewer (ASC) and you (7th). The current chart you have involves retro Saturn as one of the significators, and it's void...BTW, what is the nature of the job?

boris

having triple conjuction sounds like a very good idea! so what is the best time to pick for having these three as major significators on 12th May?

the job is about planning and strategy work to help developing countries with food.

initially they proposed 11th May, but I am trying to avoid it because of void of course moon

cheers!

Neptune Rising

I would say it is promising looking at that chart, the Moon trines Sun as the next aspect. But there is a square from Moon to nodes as the final aspect.

The triple conjunction does look good, and its just past trine the north node in the horary.

Interesting that Sun is ruled by Venus, Saturn is ruled by Venus. Venus is ruled by Mars, MR between Venus and Mars, and Mars is right at the MC in Taurus, detrimented and currently in square to Neptune (not usually used in horary). Something about this puzzles me.

We don't look at natals in horary, but the link you provided gave a link to your natal - the triple conjunction is also sextile your 6th house North Node.

It may be good for you either way.

26Degree

I would say it is promising looking at that chart, the Moon trines Sun as the next aspect. But there is a square from Moon to nodes as the final aspect.

The triple conjunction does look good, and its just past trine the north node in the horary.

Interesting that Sun is ruled by Venus, Saturn is ruled by Venus. Venus is ruled by Mars, MR between Venus and Mars, and Mars is right at the MC in Taurus, detrimented and currently in square to Neptune (not usually used in horary). Something about this puzzles me.

We don't look at natals in horary, but the link you provided gave a link to your natal - the triple conjunction is also sextile your 6th house North Node.

It may be good for you either way.
This isn't a horary as such but more like an event/electional chart. The time and place is that of the interview, not the "birth" of the question.

tikana

Hi Boris

doesnt look like it

Sun is you it is in 10th
Venus rules the job
moon not aspecting venus

what is fascinating is the job fits you well!
there is strong reception between you and the job!
what a bummer

do your best on the interview

Good luck
T