Mars in Aries=Worst temper of the zodiac?

david starling

Aquarius is known for its depravity and perversity.
Violent signs are all the domiciles and exaltations of the malefics.

Aquarius is the celestial sign which is masculine, solid, anthropomorphic, somewhat damp, single. It is mute, quite cold, /12K/ free, upward-trending, feminizing, unchanging, base, with few offspring, the cause of troubles arising from athletic training, carrying burdens, or work in hard materials, an artisan, public. Men born under this sign are malicious, haters of their own families, incorrigible, self-willed, deceitful, tricky, concealing everything, misanthropic, godless, accusers, betrayers of reputations and the truth, envious, petty, occasionally generous (because of <this sign’s> flow of water), uncontrollable.

Things have changed, since the Tropical Age of Aquarius is near. Those descriptions of Aquarius no longer apply. The Age is the Environmental-context of the Planet we live on, and what's true in one environment isn't true in another. How many "mute" Aquarians have you met? :lol:

david starling

Three terrible Mars placements for the most anger, temper and rage against others: Aries (the thread title), Scorpio (traditional astrology finds that sign is ruled by Mars) and Leo (President Donald Trump's Mars placement). I find a person with Mars conjunct Venus can have emotional outbursts or hostility.

Hope you're keeping that Aquarian depravity under control! :unsure:

Bunraku

Things have changed, since the Tropical Age of Aquarius is near. Those descriptions of Aquarius no longer apply. The Age is the Environmental-context of the Planet we live on, and what's true in one environment isn't true in another. How many "mute" Aquarians have you met? :lol:

I found this from cafeastrology. Certainly a description to "fit the current times." :happy:

659l8tg.jpg

david starling

Saturn makes those born under him petty, /2P/ malignant, care-worn, self-depreciating, solitary, deceitful, secretive in their trickery, strict, downcast, with a hypocritical air, squalid, black-clad, importunate, sad-looking, miserable, with a nautical bent, plying waterside trades. Saturn also causes humblings, sluggishness, unemployment, obstacles in business, interminable lawsuits, subversion of business, secrets, imprisonment, chains, griefs, accusations, tears, bereavement, capture, exposures of children. Saturn makes serfs and farmers because of its rule over the land, and it causes men to be renters of property, tax farmers, and violent in action. It puts into one’s hands great ranks and distinguished positions, supervisions, management of others’ property, and the fathership of others’ children. Of materials, it rules lead, wood, and stone. Of the limbs of the body, it rules the legs, the knees, the tendons, the lymph, the phlegm, the bladder, the kidneys, and the internal, hidden organs. Saturn is indicative of injuries arising from cold and moisture, such as dropsy, neuralgia, gout, cough, dysentery, hernia, spasms. It is indicative of these syndromes: possession, homosexuality, and depravity. Saturn makes bachelors and widows, bereavements, and childlessness. It causes violent deaths by water, strangulation, imprisonment, or dysentery. It also causes falling on the face. It is the star of Nemesis; it is of the day sect. It is like castor in color and astringent in taste.

Picky, picky, picky....:lol:

Whilst i do not think i have the worst temper in terms of blowing up too fast, i certainly have a very volatile and massively dangerous one when i do fully let loose, but good luck getting that out of me unless it's a direct assault vs family or something.

-Taurus mars.

Moon conjunct mars.
Mars sextile ASC.
Mars trine Uranus.

katydid

I don't think Mars in Aries is the worst placement for a bad temper or anger. Not unless there are squares or oppositions or similar stressful aspects with one or two of the malefics or the lights.

Mars in Aries, when well aspected, has a short fuse sometimes. But it is not typically 'raging' or out of control. It is usually direct and quick and then over and done with. There is some aggression and some healthy confrontation when need be.

However, as examples, Mars in Aries squaring Saturn and opposing Pluto, OR squaring Uranus and opposing the Moon, can be very angry and spiteful.

david starling

I don't think Mars in Aries is the worst placement for a bad temper or anger. Not unless there are squares or oppositions or similar stressful aspects with one or two of the malefics or the lights.

Mars in Aries, when well aspected, has a short fuse sometimes. But it is not typically 'raging' or out of control. It is usually direct and quick and then over and done with. There is some aggression and some healthy confrontation when need be.

However, as examples, Mars in Aries squaring Saturn and opposing Pluto, OR squaring Uranus and opposing the Moon, can be very angry and spiteful.

How about Mars in Aries Conjunct the Moon in H1?

katydid

How about Mars in Aries Conjunct the Moon in H1?

I wouldn't see that as problematic. I imagine the native would be direct, assertive although a tad over emotional at times. :sideways:

But Moon conjunct mars does not indicate rage or out of control tantrums, in and of itself.

I think it would indicate an energetic, curious, adventuresome, fun loving person. One who wouldn't put up with BS but would be a great friend and protector of the under dogs.

katydid

If Mars were Conjunct Venus in Aries, would that be conducive to jealous rage?

Yes, possibly.

But not necessarily.

Sometimes Mars/Venus conjunctions indicate steamy sexuality, great sexual prowess and also, sometimes, issues surrounding gender and sexual preferences. Depending upon aspects, of course.

david starling

Yes, possibly.

But not necessarily.

Sometimes Mars/Venus conjunctions indicate steamy sexuality, great sexual prowess and also, sometimes, issues surrounding gender and sexual preferences. Depending upon aspects, of course.

This might clarify something for me--what's the essential difference between Mars Conjunct Venus (in any Sign) and Mars Opposition Venus? They do say "opposites attract".
[Adding on] Mars in Aries/Venus in Libra, versus Mars in Libra/Venus in Aries would be extremely different.

Last edited:

katydid

This might clarify something for me--what's the essential difference between Mars Conjunct Venus (in any Sign) and Mars Opposition Venus? They do say "opposites attract".
[Adding on] Mars in Aries/Venus in Libra, versus Mars in Libra/Venus in Aries would be extremely different.

Yes, good question.

When you have Venus/Mars conjunct, they are unified in that sign and house. So although the planets are themselves, polarities, at least they are unified in Aries in the 1st.
However, when you place Venus in opposite sign and opposite house, the native has a defined lack of unity and may feel at odds with oneself in terms of relationships and romantic situations.

In a male's chart, the opposition could play out in many ways.

One example might be that he loves and desires 'Venus in Libra' type of women; classy, polite, well mannered, sweet and loving, loyal partners.

And yet, his own Mars in Aries in the 1st gets in his way and he impulsively says the wrong things, acts too aggressively and possessively and many problems ensue.

But the polarity of Aries/Libra will also kick in, which implies that opposites attract. And many of his Libran crushes will be attracted to the caveman mentality and adore him in spite of it. :love:

Reinhold Ebertin characterizes the differences between the conjunction and opposition as this:

Venus/Mars conjunction= A strongly sensual nature, sensitiveness, excitability, a lack of tenderness and tact.

Venus/Mars square or opposition=A disharmonious sex life, the state of being dissatisfied, infidelity, sudden outbursts of love/passion followed by periods of coolness

marsaries

people say mars in scorpio is strongest, im a mars in aries and mis are always intimidated by me, so weird cos I have moon in cancer. but when it comes to war ill give as good as I get and the way mis operate to me is nothing but ********; keeping grudges, mind games and intimidating people . I as a mia dont have time for such and **** me over either you're mis or whatever youre gonna regret it for sure for life even . it must be my pluto square ascendant , pluto sesqui mars and mars 2nd house

Chrysalis

people say mars in scorpio is strongest, im a mars in aries and mis are always intimidated by me, so weird cos I have moon in cancer. but when it comes to war ill give as good as I get and the way mis operate to me is nothing but ********; keeping grudges, mind games and intimidating people . I as a mia dont have time for such and **** me over either you're mis or whatever youre gonna regret it for sure for life even . it must be my pluto square ascendant , pluto sesqui mars and mars 2nd house

Mars in scorpio will withhold their anger whilst it seeths inside them before they explode...and then they will never forget about it afterwards.

Mars in aries is much better as its a quick temper and quick forgiveness.

People born during the day with Mars in Aries in an angular house will most probably be problematic and aggressive people (no offense to anyone, lol)... But of course, you can't tell anything conclusive about a person only looking at their Mars sign.

Last edited:
My dad has Mars in Scorpio and he had the most scary temper I have known. He is a Sun Pisces. My Aries daughter has Mars in Scorp and she can send grown men scurrying. I have seen her in action and an adult Aries male with muscles, tattoos, beard etc defer to her with a mixture of shock and something like respect when she was in full flight:happy:

Oof-my grandmother has mars in scorp and she has a crazy temper. She is a happy-go-lucky Sagittarius, but the minute you **** her off all bets are off. She is my hero in a way, because she always stands up for herself. But, she can be too agressive sometimes. I call her 'the dragon.'

marsaries

Mars in scorpio will withhold their anger whilst it seeths inside them before they explode...and then they will never forget about it afterwards.

Mars in aries is much better as its a quick temper and quick forgiveness.

I've seen how they act always intimidating, plotting against people, acting all powerful, very freaken indirect, to me its so fuken annoying, always giving childish silent treatment, very vindictive to people I mean that to me is nothing but insecurity .

Vyri

Banned
WAAAAAA Chinese Dragon here-Tigers always beat Dragon's though...

Oof-my grandmother has mars in scorp and she has a crazy temper. She is a happy-go-lucky Sagittarius, but the minute you **** her off all bets are off. She is my hero in a way, because she always stands up for herself. But, she can be too agressive sometimes. I call her 'the dragon.'

..that to me is nothing but insecurity

May 3rd 1952-Mars in Scorpio 3rd; Natal Mercury Parallel Mars from Aries 8th:devil: house; Sun in Taurus opposite Mars from the 9th house. Ugh hate my temper..my higher mind against my lowly self in critical degree 9 of Scorpio.

Will you ever win?:sad:

Nope:rightful:
Vyri:w00t::whistling:

Last edited: