Seducing a Scorpio...? For other scorpios...

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I agree about wanting to see how a person is when they're angry because I think that tells A LOT about a person. We all come across folks we're gonna disagree with but HOW do we HANDLE the disagreements? I think you can still maintain tact while stating your case.

I also think, (and I think my age has given me this understanding) is that you can't be anything BUT yourself or as you change because you weren't really being you...you wonder how the relationship went sour when things were going so well? lol. But the problem was that you weren't being you and trying too hard to be what they wanted and lost yourself in the process.

Scorpio's are the onions of the zodiac. There are MANY layers that have to be peeled back little by little to get a full understanding. But some want to hold onto those layers....while AT THE SAME time....peeling your layers. It's always gotta be mutual.

Sagmoon

I agree about wanting to see how a person is when they're angry because I think that tells A LOT about a person. We all come across folks we're gonna disagree with but HOW do we HANDLE the disagreements? I think you can still maintain tact while stating your case.

I also think, (and I think my age has given me this understanding) is that you can't be anything BUT yourself or as you change because you weren't really being you...you wonder how the relationship went sour when things were going so well? lol. But the problem was that you weren't being you and trying too hard to be what they wanted and lost yourself in the process.

Scorpio's are the onions of the zodiac. There are MANY layers that have to be peeled back little by little to get a full understanding. But some want to hold onto those layers....while AT THE SAME time....peeling your layers. It's always gotta be mutual.

yes i agree, i was a bit angry when i made this thread, but in my defence this story has been going on for too long now... the real problem is that he finds a way to communicate with me in a way where i feel helpless. i will not abuse the internet; our communication is therefor one-sided..

EDIT: i was angry the next day after i made this thread. that's when i realised that there is nothing between us... but even now i'm still not sure...

Last edited:

piecesofprincess

My chart has progressed into an end of libra-beginning of scorpio stellium of Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Uranus. The mystery is definitely a good thing and some depth of personality will "make it stick". Don't worry about the roving eye syndrome, this is a man we are talking about and scorpios are one of the most physical of the signs. Have confidence in yourself and have hobbies that you won't give up, even for the most sexy man in the world. That's all I got.

Sagmoon

yes, thank you... but unfortunately i'm no longer interested in him... i was really pushing myself to accept him still out of last memory (i had of him when at first) and open-mindedness, but as it's peculiar to most women, eventually we just get out. there is an extent to how much we can sustain. some men just like to take advantage of it...

Claire19

My chart has progressed into an end of libra-beginning of scorpio stellium of Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Uranus. The mystery is definitely a good thing and some depth of personality will "make it stick". Don't worry about the roving eye syndrome, this is a man we are talking about and scorpios are one of the most physical of the signs. Have confidence in yourself and have hobbies that you won't give up, even for the most sexy man in the world. That's all I got.
I wouldnt be with a man who has a roving eye when he is with me. He can do it when alone as men do......Scorpio can be sexual and magnetic but they can also be very heavy going.... Manipulative and controlling and in a subtle way that it is hard to pin or defend against.....no thanks....

piecesofprincess

Ok...seriously, that's unrealistic. Maybe I like that kind of guy (a scorpio) because that's what I am. I would rather have a deep guy that drools over women rather than a guy that just drools. :happy: