Need help understanding my personality and talents through chart

laybaybay

Idk if this is too broad of a question to ask but I’m honestly stuck as to what purpose I have, or who I even am at all.
https://imgur.com/a/mc73GG2

waybread

Lay, I think your chart describes what you just said about yourself!

Meaning, that you're perfectly fine just the way you are, but with Saturn opposite your sun (identity, sense of self), you are apt to struggle with self esteem issues, feeling that people put your down. Ditto with your Leo moon (your emotional nature) opposed by Uranus, Mars, and Neptune.

I don't normally like to conflate planets, signs, and houses, but I see you as a very "9th chord" person. Your first house sun, Venus, Mercury, and Pluto are in the 9th sign (Sagittarius,) your moon is in the 9th house, and the planetary ruler of Sagittarius, Jupiter, is exalted in Cancer.

Sagittarius and Leo are fire signs, meaning that their nature is actually optimistic and energetic. So one of your missions in life will be to let your natural self express itself, independently of how other people behave towards you-- or how you think they behave towards you.

People with sun conjunct Pluto actually have a lot of personal power. As you mature and develop more self-confidence, you should be able to develop it. Possibly other people know this about you, and it frightens them a little, and then their natural reaction is to come across as controlling.

Eventually you will need to own within yourself those planets opposing your sun and moon.

With your north node of the moon and Jupiter in the 8th house, I think you are drawn to discover the deeper meanings of life. Your 9th house moon may feel at home in libraries, universities, and in the exploration of your spirituality.

Is this a start?

Last edited:
laybaybay:

Hello, wonderful Child of God,

I will answer the question, who you are, immediately, because it is important, important :) :) :)

Carlos Espinosa

You are a Sagittarius Sun, almost in the 2nd house (values) and certainly in the 1st house (action, drive, career-drive, and martial arts). The Sun is about character and force-drive (life-matter).
Thus the Sun in the 1st house in Sagittarius means you are a
a) forceful speaker
b) strict-minded person
c) Sports-minded person
d) value-centered person
...(If at all)?
!

Somehow, I also think the following Elements are important:
Sun in Sagittarius is a Fire sign, so this is a Logical, action-driven sign. (Your character and vitality).

Due to this, Countries you would like are France and U.SA(america). :)

The closeness to the 2nd house means you are very matter-driven, somehow.
This could mean you are a deeply thoughtful person or intense artist (in later years) somehow. :)

The 2nd part of your personality is your Moon sign (emotional and inner drive and Women in your life):
Moon in Leo means you are very intelligent.

Need further info?