Where should I relocate to?

Tiff

I have been receiving some advise from many that I should consider relocating as this will have a drastic effect which could prove very beneficial for love and career life.

I have an internship coming up this Jan 2018 and that could possibly mean that I might travel to a different country.

Attached is birth chart and a relocation chart.

Please share thoughts!
Sept 17.jpg

Relocation chart.jpg

dr. farr

Using the natal chart for a relocation indication, this post should be moved to the relocation astrology section-the chart used in not a chart of the moment and is not horary.

Based on the posted natal chart in my opinion the better locations are Pisces or Libra locations; Libra is favored by holding its dispositor Venus and the lucky strike North Node in the chart; Pisces is favorable in the 11th whole sign house, and holding the Moon. For locational affinities to the signs Libra or Pisces, see my list of zodiacal geographical locations in the Mundane astrology section; for much more extensive locational affinities, obtain Rex Bills "The Rulership Book" and look up the affinities under Libra and Pisces...