please help me

Paolinab

i lost my bag last night. I dont know what to do. Can anyone help me with this horary??? where is it?

horoscope-chart1-700__radix_27-3-2019_17-02.png

[Merged duplicate threads and deleted duplicate posts. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Aria Venue

here i uploaded the chart so other members can respond to your thread also

ok moon is applying to venus l2 in about 30...so i guess you must have already found it or you will find it.venus just left saturn and entered pisces domicile(jupiter) and venus exaltation.venus located in a cadent house show it is a long way off to the left....pisces, as jupiter also mutable...can be indicative that your bag is inside a house. 6th(wnw) house in pisces(north by west).6th house utility room inside the house....bathroom, washroom, cold or damp floor, medicine cabinet, near photographic equipment, secret hiding place, part of the house where the well or street water comes in..etc)

anyway you think you lost it somewhere outside?

Paolinab

just an update, thank you everyone, i did find my bag. a woman found it and took it to the police, where was the location it was given back to me!

Aria Venue

i am very happy for you paolina:smile:
could you give us more details about "when" you exactly found this bag?the moment i was writing to you i thought that you must have already found it... and where it was lost in the first place? This way you'll help me to find and correct my mistakes in my reading:smile:

Paolinab

i am very happy for you paolina:smile:
could you give us more details about "when" you exactly found this bag?the moment i was writing to you i thought that you must have already found it... and where it was lost in the first place? This way you'll help me to find and correct my mistakes in my reading:smile:

Yes ofcourse! I found it 15 hours after I cast the horary chart! It was lost outside on the side of the road. A lady found it and took it to her home and then the next morning she brought it to the police. I found it at the police station with all my things inside of it!

Aria Venue

Yes ofcourse! I found it 15 hours after I cast the horary chart! It was lost outside on the side of the road. A lady found it and took it to her home and then the next morning she brought it to the police. I found it at the police station with all my things inside of it!

thank you paolina for your prompt reply!!! i am happy that my prediction came true:love: