Pursue of Masters degree

Larison

Hello!
I was advised to post my question regarding education in this section of the forum. I hope that someone might have some free time and look at my chart. I wish very much to continue my education, however I do not have the financial means to do so. This is why I would very much appreciate if someone reads my chart with a view whether I will have a better financial prospect that can provide me with enough funds in near future or whether I would have the chance to be granted a scholarship or fellowship? In short, is there an indication that I will be re-joining university soon or this is not meant to be...

Thanks!

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
Actually you posted your natal horoscope in horary board, but that is all right for this question. Venus rules your ascendant and it is the time lord of the year. With Mercury in the 10th house, it shows that it is to your financial advantage to continue your academic studies. Mercury also rules your second house of money you have or will have.

Therefore, keep looking for means to pay for more university studies. You should be able to find it especially when Venus has good aspects. After your next birthday, Mercury will become time lord and then your prospects will improve even more. Then look for transits of Mercury as they will be most favorable.

Larison

Thank you both for replying to my enquiry. I will follow my transits as you suggest and will be on the look out for available opportunities.