Most likely scenario in love for this individual (better chart this time)

How is it most likely to turn out?

• you are going to be a loner for life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you will marry the first woman you fall in love with

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you will date a few women and then marry one

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • you will date around and sleep around a lot

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • you will be a player

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Dioso

alright mods, please do not lock this thread, if it comes down to it, lock and delete all of my other ones

I finally asked my parents everything about birth time and stuff and I went to a site which supposedly has better charts and such. So I am putting up a poll and you decide the most likely scenario for me. I am 19 and haven't had a girlfriend before.

I am just curious, according to my chart, how it will turn out.

2m7gieg.jpg

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-...&long=-77.12&adjust=-5.30&lang=en&x=750&y=562

Rebel Uranian

You have Venus conjunct the Ascendant and Saturn in the 7th house. You'll probably attract a lot of people but feel many limits on your own attraction.

Edit: Yes, Saturn is in the 6th in Placidus, and a Saturn in the 6th is the least harmful from what I've read (unless you don't care about money very much, in which case a Saturn in the 2nd is better.) But it's also in your DC sign, so...

Wait, your DC is Aquarius? I am always almost tempted to slightly pity in theory those who have a DC Aquarius. We Aquarians are cursed by the stars to not have personal relationships, and only extreme exceptions don't prefer friends to partnerships. But having Mars, Venus, and ruling planet (Sun) in the first house is very good for attracting people, esp. ones with DC Leo (aka AC Aqua.) As long as they don't have anything weird that aspects that badly, that is.

Last edited:

astrology02

oh nevermind my last comment, saturn is in the 6th :)

venus is opposition saturn so that may create feelings of not being worthy of love. Before you can expect others to love you, you have to love yourself and believe that you will find love.

also pluto is square venus in your chart. Which could mean power struggles/ issues in sexual relationships . An empty 7th house and venus in the 12th could also make love challenging for you. That does not mean love is impossible, just a challenge, but sometimes the most rewarding experiences in our lives come from overcoming adversity.

You just have to remember that astrology is not set in stone, you do have the power to work on these aspects and overcome them (that is my belief) :D

My answer, you will find love eventually. But only if you believe you are worthy of it .

Last edited:

astrology02

venus opposition saturn is probably your biggest problem when it comes to love. The feelings of giving and receiving love are not natural for you. Low self worth and low self esteem are reasons love could not be in your life right now.

My good friend has saturn opposition venus in her chart, but she is now married and happy. So like I said, nothing is set in stone.

venus square pluto can be challenging. The problem is that your relationships can be emotionally destructive or intense. Your relationships have love/hate themes to them. Most of these problems come from sex, because you value your sexual desires, sometimes they can control you. For instance you may be with someone who is not right for you, just for sex. Which in the end causes you stress.

Also try to avoid power struggles and being too controlling in relationships.

But i think you will end up finding love, if you stop being your own worst enemy and let things take their course.

astrology02

and i didn't pick any option on the poll...my answer would be : when you learn to value yourself and see yourself as being deserving of a relationship, you will find one.

until then, there will always be a defense mechanism that goes up when it comes to love.