hallo

Hi
Have just joined this forum as am starting to feel that astrology is something i ought to take more seriously. Which is good eh.
I am looking to buy some "good" software soon and update from my more "cheaper" software and so is a bit limited in what it can do for me and others.
Have travelled and lived in south east and north east asia over the past 10 years or so. Working and living in various places. Was a rice farmer in sumatra living on an island in a flooded volcano there. Have lived in China teaching English. Lived in Malaysia learning Tai Chi. Seen the best and worst sides of asia. People seem to take things a lot more seriously in general when it comes to things like astrology and other esoteric things. Can be a real breath of fresh air. I hope this site is too. LOL.
Hope to meet and chat with some of the members here and learn and give too.
Mark.

Hi Isis

Thanks for the kind words. It is appreciated really. I hope to learn a lot here. Also, i get a feeling that the place is special in some way but can't quite understand the "vibe" i am feeling. Angelic? Probably my "imagination"?! LOL.

Can i ask you a question please. I am about to buy some really neat software. But i am not sure which to buy? Keplar or solar fire. I don't want to be turned off by staid pages and keplar seems to of put a lot of effort into its pages. But solar fire is said to be a better astro software package. Any ideas?! If you could give me some guidance or know anyone that could give me some guidance on this subject i would be grateful.

Thanks and look forward to reading some of your posts in the future.

Mark

adrianastrologer

Welcome Mark! Hope you're well. I just joined yesterday, and I've already learned a lot. I think astrology is life-changing, and I'm glad to be part of a new community where I can talk about it.

Max

adrianastrologer

just testing to see if my chart loaded

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_max.868.27006.gif
    astro_2gw_03_max.868.27006.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 20