Death question aspect

Jesusistheway

I was wondering how I usually die? If I get frictified (gutted), drowned, or die by old age.

What aspect does one need to know?

No chart reading thanks.

Last edited:
Circumstances surrounding death in a chart need to be examined fully within the whole context of a chart. The whole chart should be considered.

One aspect or planet in sign or house alone is not going to give much indication.

That said you may consider looking to the 8th house planets, aspects, and house ruler.

If your 8th house ruler for example is Libra you should look to what house the planet Venus falls in your chart. This will further give detail to the conditions of the 8th.

Personally I'd be a bit wary of looking to determine the cause of death in a natal. There are a myriad of factors which could contribute to an incorrect interpretation.

Jesusistheway

Circumstances surrounding death in a chart need to be examined fully within the whole context of a chart. The whole chart should be considered.

One aspect or planet in sign or house alone is not going to give much indication.

That said you may consider looking to the 8th house planets, aspects, and house ruler.

If your 8th house ruler for example is Libra you should look to what house the planet Venus falls in your chart. This will further give detail to the conditions of the 8th.

Personally I'd be a bit wary of looking to determine the cause of death in a natal. There are a myriad of factors which could contribute to an incorrect interpretation.

k thanks. I have virgo in the 8th house. and it has no planets. my mercury is in the 5th house of gemini. i have no idea how to interpret that.

it might be a mercurial death related to something that rules the 5th house i am hoping its not suicide by way of thoughts. so i have to pray about this.

Lin

Suggestion: study astrology.
Astrologers rarely predict death. Astrology is a form of study designed to learn how to advise people how to LIVE.

Figure out how to make the most of your life.

LIN

aquarius7000

Hi,

Astrology can predict anything and everything.

However, most astrologers are not adept at using the astro tools to do so due to their own flawed understanding of Astrology.

The subject at hand is an extremely delicate one, and, unless absolutely necessary to know and that at the hands of a really good Astrologer, should be avoided simply on moral grounds even.