Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Modern Astrology

Modern Astrology For discussions on Modern Astrology only. (Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists. Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto, and non-Ptolemaic aspects. The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.)

Unread 11-01-2016, 08:05 PM

Re: Pluto in an Angular House

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisha83 View Post
I understand what you mean and I agree with your opinion about Pluto´s intensity in angular position in 1st or 10th house, I just want to say that my Pluto in Scorpio on Descendant is pretty intense in relationship and I attracted people to me trought it. In my case I have also Venus in Scorpio in 7th house, which is 7th house ruler, so the theme of Pluto and Scorpio in my relationship is pretty highlighted. My Moon is in Libra in conjunction with Descendant and Pluto. And Mars in Libra conjunct Moon from 6th house. I really feel Pluto´s energy and magnetism, but in my case Venus in Scorpio is the planet which attracted men to me sexually.

I don´t know how you deal with your Pluto but what you wrote others are drawn to you and feel your magnetism. So be carefull about its powerful and manipulation tendencies, Pluto is nothing for play with, must be controled and deal with it carefully.

ah sorry i didnt knew you had venus in scorpio.
and you said its the 7th house ruler

then this is the main reason about all of this obsession,possesion.magnetism thing about men in your life

i bet your venus does also conjuction with pluto ?

it is normal to have strong magnetism venus in scorpio
its very magnetic(especially for women) also in 7th house of relationships and others

its very intense but its also in weak position sometimes you may attract very abusive controlling psycho violent dudes
you may even experience something like sexual abuse,men usually want to bed you and once they get what they want they say good bye
not always though but it is possible.

i know the scorpio venus people , my last( ex) girlfriend had venus in scorpio conjuct pluto in
scorpio

about my pluto
pluto is my strongest planet in the chart also dominant of my chart
because of the conjuction to personal planets and midheaven.

Last edited by MadArchitect; 11-03-2016 at 10:22 PM.
Unread 11-04-2016, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
I have a few friends with Pluto in the 1st house and they certainly appear to embody the archetypes of Pluto strongly in their character.

One particular "friend" has Pluto at the apex of a Thor's Hammer pattern and this individual often attempts to manipulate and control situations around him even though it's usually to his detriment. He has acknowledged he has issue with this. I have another friend with Pluto conjunct the Ascendant and this person is extremely magnetic without being overly handsome. This person controls his environment extremely well and much better than "friend" one described above. His sexual adventures are the stuff of legend and could fill romance novels for years presumably since his Pluto is in better condition than friend one.

Do you notice when Pluto is in an Angular House that the archetypes of Pluto come out stronger? Care to share any examples?

ps. I realize the whole chart needs to be considered. I'm trying to get some discussion going in this new section!
Angular houses do make whatever planet in them more powerful, so it would only make sense that the pluto manifestations would be super strong. I don't know very many people with Pluto on their angular houses, except for one person. And that person was crazy and annoying.
Unread 11-10-2016, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadArchitect View Post
ah sorry i didnt knew you had venus in scorpio.
and you said its the 7th house ruler

then this is the main reason about all of this obsession,possesion.magnetism thing about men in your life

i bet your venus does also conjuction with pluto ?

it is normal to have strong magnetism venus in scorpio
its very magnetic(especially for women) also in 7th house of relationships and others

its very intense but its also in weak position sometimes you may attract very abusive controlling psycho violent dudes
you may even experience something like sexual abuse,men usually want to bed you and once they get what they want they say good bye
not always though but it is possible.

i know the scorpio venus people , my last( ex) girlfriend had venus in scorpio conjuct pluto in
scorpio

about my pluto
pluto is my strongest planet in the chart also dominant of my chart
because of the conjuction to personal planets and midheaven.

According to my Pluto on Descendant. It is in conjunction with the Moon in Libra, and I have the Venus in Scorpio on 25 degree and it is unaspected, and yes it is 7th house ruler. And it is that there is strong magnetism with this Venus. But if it was possible, I would change this Pluto´s position on Descendant immediately.

Having Pluto on Descendant is a big challenge because you´re constantly confrontated with power struggles and there is also a big danger to fall down into manipulation and obsession in relationships. Pluto on Descendant acts as a catalyst and transformator of whole personality. While you´re going throught these painful process, you have to learn to be prepare lose what is very important to you.There could be also abuse in relationships because as I´ve already written, there is one partner dominant over another. Hopefully, when you lear how to deal with the Pluto on Descendant and know how it acts, you can change your behavior in relationship and choose what is good for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to tisha83 For This Useful Post:
MadArchitect (11-11-2016)
Unread 11-11-2016, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Angular houses do make whatever planet in them more powerful, so it would only make sense that the pluto manifestations would be super strong. I don't know very many people with Pluto on their angular houses, except for one person. And that person was crazy and annoying.
The Following User Says Thank You to MadArchitect For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (11-11-2016)
Unread 11-25-2016, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadArchitect View Post
1st and 10th houses are the most "obvious"houses and the most important for our "outside" impression to others

the 7th house (descendant) is the opposite of the ascendant.

which means it shows the last impression people have about you after they already met you.

7th house shows obvious enemies our relationships with others,marriage etc

1st is the most important for first impression and then is the 10th.

because 10th house its our highest point in natal chart and also shows how the "public""society" (people who dont know us)
see us
how we tend to look in public.

for example you may have sun and rising libra but you have pluto conjoining the 10th house axis ,this may influence how you look to other people to
"society"and "public"
10th house is the house of reputation
but the most important is the 1st .

in your case shows the impression you give to others after they already met you,

they become very obsessed with you ,and its tough for them to forget you

be carefull though because pluto ALWAYS gives a love or hate with passion situation

other people may love you with passion and some others may hate you with passion
or maybe the contrary you may love or hate others with passion

everything pluto does its always extreme dont forget that scorpio is the sign of the extremes.and pluto in scorpio its in domicile.

but again its depends the aspects

you also have to look your dominant planet in your natal chart and dominant signs to somehow get an idea of yourself the planet and signs that influence your character and life

dont go on astro.com and do the pullen astrolog thing the results it gives are usually hella innacurate (most users say this and even astrologers)

astrotheme.com has the most accurate planetery dominancy system (but you have to pay)

If you dont want to pay on astrotheme.com

try this http://gordianobrunati.com/cgi-bin/cal01EN.cgi but its not that accurate but its better than astro.com

but astrotheme.com has the best accurate analysis results in planet- sign -house dominancy
Do you have link to this because it is hard to find?
Unread 01-10-2017, 11:02 PM

I have Pluto on my 4th, square my ascendant. Least to say there are a lot of toxic relationships in my family, a lot of secrets too - not to mention my family is loaded with Scorpios left right and centre. Not just your ordinary Scorpios but triples and doubles. It's all a mess lmao.

As for my outward appearance I agree that Pluto's power is mostly internal. I've never been told I'm intense or magnetic, rather the opposite; "flowery", "innocent", (not true in the slightest lol). But since it's in a tight aspect with my moon which also aspects my ascendant, I would say Pluto Square Ascendant is the reason I have a super mean side eye, I often get told "if looks could kill". Anyone else get this?
Unread 02-02-2017, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catowm View Post
What are double and triple scorpio? Excuse my ignorance
People with Scorpio Sun, Ascendant, and/or Moon at the same time.
Unread 04-02-2018, 01:54 PM

I have pluto at the end of 10th house in saggitarius and my midheaven is in scorpio. Will that still be a strong plutonic placements? What I have usually seen that planets conjunct the angles are far more powerful than their end placements in an angular house.
Unread 04-06-2019, 08:36 PM

I have Pluto in the 7th in Virgo. In my case it's somewhere toward the middle of the 7th,I have Pisces and Virgo intercepted in the 1st and 7th house, so it's intercepted there. the closest major, or somewhat major ? aspect I have with it among my personal planet's is a sextile with Venus in Scorpio in the 9th. Venus is at 23' 50 Scorpio and Pluto at 27 '07 Virgo so a 3 degree and something minuets orb.

I do love my privacy for one thing. my Venus in Scorpio 5 degrees from Neptune may play more of a role in my love of privacy? I haven't had a large number of romantic/partner relationships'and not really seeking them for years now anyway.Just wanted to mention that since the 7th rules marriage and intimate partner type relations.It may be having less of them than most relates to pluto intercepted there. I don't know.

Tags
angular, house, pluto