Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology Let's talk about sports astrology: famous games, techniques to predict games' outcome, anything related to sports.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 04-04-2007, 05:43 AM
astrofonder's Avatar
astrofonder astrofonder is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: india
Posts: 108
Re: Cricket World Cup

HI
I have many astrological books of westren astrologers in which assc.of w.i. is given virgo.

Somene asked me about worldcup winner before begging of world cup. that time there was virgo assc. So i thought w.i.or any team which is in green may win. there were three teams. now only S.A. is remaining. so chances of S.A r seeming good.
Regards
sandeep bansal

__________________
"India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the
Mother of history, the grandmother of legend and the great grand mother of
Tradition." (Mark Twain)

"We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no
Worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made."(Albert Einstein.)
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 04-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Virinchi's Avatar
Virinchi Virinchi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Out of this milky way
Posts: 1,513
Re: Cricket World Cup

semifinalists : aus,SA,NZL,srilanka
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 04-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Amit89 Amit89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 653
Re: Cricket World Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virinchi
semifinalists : aus,SA,NZL,srilanka
Hi,

Can you give us some astrological analysis of why you predicted those 4 teams for the semi finalists spots?

It seems very predictable that those 4 teams will get into the semis anyway, but you never know.

England might be having a bad time due to their saturn return.

I drew up a horary chart a while ago, I forgot the time and date. I asked the question 'who will win the 2007 cricket world cup', the ACS came up has cancer, the only remaining team left in the world who are ruled by cancer is New Zealand.

Cancer's colours are: green, blue, blue-green, silver.

Virgo's colours are also green and blue.

So the only teams left in this world cup competition with those colours are: South Africa, England and Sri Lanka who have the best possible chances of winning.

Last edited by Amit89; 04-06-2007 at 04:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 04-14-2007, 09:48 AM
Virinchi's Avatar
Virinchi Virinchi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Out of this milky way
Posts: 1,513
Re: Cricket World Cup

now that sun is exalted in aries i'm looking upto srilankan's with leo ascendant to give a stiff challenge to aussies
they've already done it against NZL

in this contest i see w.i losing out cause mercury is debilated till 2nd semifinal day

s.a can pull themselves back and beat NZL today. they got bright future
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 04-23-2007, 07:09 PM
Amit89 Amit89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 653
Re: Cricket World Cup

Australia have got very strong chances of winning this world cup again, their transits are very strong on the semi final and final day.

On the semi final day agaisnt South Africa, Venus is sextiling Australia's Mars, Jupiter conjuct Mercury, they will have a lot of luck, they will be smart in thier decisions and they will play with a lot of confidence, also Jupiter is conjuct Saturn another very strong aspect.

On the final day Australia's transits are even better.

I'm not sure about South Africa, on the 25th April they have got good transits but Australia seem to have better transits on the day, its 55% chance fo Australia winning and 45% of South Africa winning the semi final game. On world cup final day(28 April), I'v already stated that Australia's transits will get better and nothing will seem to stop them from getting their 4th world cup title.

If South Africa get to the final they have got chances to win it, Venus is conjuct Mercury, Venus is trine Mars, Neptune is trine Mars, but Mars is square Mercury!, South Africa will be very nervous on the big occasion and they will feel not very comfortable, they might start to make rash game plans and decisions, they will easily crumble under pressure and will be very tense, insulting words may come flying out to the players or from the other team, they will get easily angry.

Australia vs South Africa 2007 cricket world cup semi final on the 25 April is the game to watch, cricket lovers from around the world will witness a great game, whoever wins this game might be able to go on to lift the world cup on the 28 April.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 04-25-2007, 05:05 AM
Virinchi's Avatar
Virinchi Virinchi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Out of this milky way
Posts: 1,513
Re: Cricket World Cup

winner of 25th april's match will win WC
SL have no chances, as their key players will fail on 28th
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 04-25-2007, 02:24 PM
Amit89 Amit89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 653
Re: Cricket World Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virinchi
winner of 25th april's match will win WC
SL have no chances, as their key players will fail on 28th
Like I said on my last post, Australia have got many good transits and on April 28th their transits get even more stronger, South Africa is looking to head out of the world cup today.

Can you give analysis of why Sri Lanka have no chance in the final?
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 04-26-2007, 04:48 AM
Virinchi's Avatar
Virinchi Virinchi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Out of this milky way
Posts: 1,513
Re: Cricket World Cup

few astrologers tried to misguide many
sri lanka's asc is virgo and till semifinal, mercury was transiting pisces, making opposition weak and asc owner strong
so SL managed till finals

but now it moved to 8th house w.r.t lagna
also their moon sign is same - virgo
so on 28th, moon will be transiting in leo till afternoon (around 2 pm) and then into virgo
moon in 12, lagna/rasi lord in 8th, 8th lord mars viewing lagna/rasi and 6th lord sani's view will destroy their chances

AUS :

aries lagna and sun exalted in aries now
and moon sign being same and moon in 5th till past noon on 28th
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 04-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Amit89 Amit89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 653
Re: Cricket World Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virinchi
few astrologers tried to misguide many
sri lanka's asc is virgo and till semifinal, mercury was transiting pisces, making opposition weak and asc owner strong
so SL managed till finals

but now it moved to 8th house w.r.t lagna
also their moon sign is same - virgo
so on 28th, moon will be transiting in leo till afternoon (around 2 pm) and then into virgo
moon in 12, lagna/rasi lord in 8th, 8th lord mars viewing lagna/rasi and 6th lord sani's view will destroy their chances

AUS :

aries lagna and sun exalted in aries now
and moon sign being same and moon in 5th till past noon on 28th
Hi,

Thanks for your analysis, I too think Australia will win the world cup becuase their transists are very powerful on the final day.

Have you by any chance got the Sri Lanka's independence details?, the date, time and place?
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 04-28-2007, 04:23 AM
Virinchi's Avatar
Virinchi Virinchi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Out of this milky way
Posts: 1,513
Re: Cricket World Cup

22 may 1972
virgo asc
12:43 colombo

also key players will dissappoint srilanka today
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 10-04-2014, 06:17 PM
bandaru krishna bandaru krishna is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1
Respected virinchi sir
my name leela venkata krishna.
sir I am not understanding what is happening in my life.
sir simply to say I am the big unfortunate man sir.
from childhood to present every thing goes wrong and bad to me.
sir can u say anything what is happening in my life.
my date of birth 22-09-1986.
time 18:32pm.vishakhapatnam.
Andhrapradesh.please sir
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 08-03-2017, 05:22 AM
Phoenix Venus's Avatar
Phoenix Venus Phoenix Venus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: via combusta
Posts: 3,297
Re: Cricket World Cup

*cricket cricket*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cricket, world

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*UPDATED: COMET TRANSITS NEAR VENUS EARLY MARCH Theo Mundane Astrology 12 04-16-2010 11:55 PM
Pluto in Capricorn Futurist Mundane Astrology 50 03-07-2009 08:46 PM
Israeli Invasion of Lebanon: World Transits Show Nothing Good Comes From It Theo Mundane Astrology 1 07-22-2006 03:13 AM
Astrological Mythology Elianah Spiritual Astrology 37 03-07-2006 02:17 AM
Maverick interest in Unaspected Sun researching Hetheip Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background 7 02-17-2006 04:04 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.