Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 01-06-2012, 02:19 AM

STDS And Astrology

Ok this is an odd topic but what planets could be associated with STDS....The many variety of them...Like Aids,Herpes,warts etc. What would rule these??

Discuss??

Unread 01-06-2012, 02:37 AM

Re: STDS And Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudinnpop View Post
Ok this is an odd topic but what planets could be associated with STDS....The many variety of them...Like Aids,Herpes,warts etc. What would rule these??

Discuss??
First thing on my mind-Pluto?? Rules Scorpio,sexual diseases.
Unread 01-06-2012, 02:39 AM

yeah i agree def pluto since it rules the genitals..BUT..would it rule ALL stds??? For instance aids is diffrent in nature then say herpes,or even syhphiils...!!
Unread 01-06-2012, 02:42 AM

Quote:
yeah i agree def pluto since it rules the genitals..BUT..would it rule ALL stds??? For instance aids is diffrent in nature then say herpes,or even syhphiils...!!
There are variables for sure , I haven't studied them enough yet...

for example AIDS is illness of the immune system.Immune system could it be the Sun?? Saturn is illnesses overall.
Unread 01-06-2012, 02:44 AM

or perhaps neptune for weakened immune..sun in 6th would be that too id think??...I think for instance if say one got herpes..wouldnt mars be involved with that since its an "erruption" of sorts...
Unread 01-06-2012, 02:08 PM

Quote:
or perhaps neptune for weakened immune..sun in 6th would be that too id think??...I think for instance if say one got herpes..wouldnt mars be involved with that since its an "erruption" of sorts...
Very likely Mars and Neptun too. There are books for this, I hope someone who read more about it, would bump this thread...

Last edited by Choe; 01-06-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Unread 01-06-2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choe View Post
There are variables for sure , I haven't studied them enough yet...

for example AIDS is illness of the immune system.Immune system could it be the Sun?? Saturn is illnesses overall.
Saturn is for chronic diseases Im guessing. HIV is some type of chronic disease today... Not so many people get fullblown AIDS any more because of the drugs. Cancer could also be due to some immune defect, and with HIV you are also more prone to cancers.

There are many problems with the immune system, not just HIV/AIDS... Allergies, autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, MS, Lupus) are related to an overactive immune system and cancers, HIV/AIDS etc are related to underactive.

Ive heard that Saturn can show the status of the health in the long run, co-related with old age. If saturn is good its a good chance that you will make it to old age with not so bad health. Maybe Sun also for vitality?

6th and 8th house also play roles in health and diseases.

HIV/AIDS may represent some kind of "outcast" in society...Increased risk in gay communities and with drug abusers. So Im thinking Uranus and Neptune?? Together with Saturn for the health in the lifetime.
Unread 01-06-2012, 02:43 PM

I read somewhere that that Moon-Neptune in bad aspects is related to STDs in general. I have the square, but luckily havent been that unlucky... But someone I know has the conjunction and has had quite a few, and she is far from the most promiscuous person:/ I think there are certain things you are more prone to than others regarding illnesses.
Unread 01-06-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabondgirl View Post
I read somewhere that that Moon-Neptune in bad aspects is related to STDs in general. I have the square, but luckily havent been that unlucky... But someone I know has the conjunction and has had quite a few, and she is far from the most promiscuous person:/ I think there are certain things you are more prone to than others regarding illnesses.
i think i can confirm that. (not that i have STD lol)
i have the conjunction and from my observation it seems that i always find my self around girls who are prone to get that kind of diseases (if you know what i mean )its not my favourite type of girls but its like i attract them to me, always

Last edited by hknt99; 01-06-2012 at 07:12 PM.
Unread 01-07-2012, 06:13 PM

Venus - as in "venereal" diseases... Also, the 6th house, as it is house of illness. Of course other planets, common-sense and the aspects between all of these modify the ailment/aflliction.....etc. etc.
Unread 01-07-2012, 07:13 PM

So venus rules venereal disease??
Unread 01-07-2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
So venus rules venereal disease??

Originally, yes. It's where the word "venereal disease" comes from (diseases of Venus).
Unread 01-07-2012, 07:27 PM

ve-ne-re-al

Origin:
1400–50; late Middle English < Latin venere ( us ) of sexual love ( vener-, stem of venus sexual charm ( see Venus) + -eus adj. suffix) + -al1

I'd say STDs are ruled by Sun or Jupiter because they're generally transmitted through and live in blood. Circulation is ruled by the Sun and blood itself is ruled by Jupiter.
Unread 01-07-2012, 09:19 PM

But some of them are more localized to the sexual genitals and its where it is transmitted, which in medical astrology is ruled by 8th house (sex house) and scorpio. Pluto or mars rulers of Scorpio??

Thought Venus was more about kidneys (Libra), gaining weight among others.
Unread 01-08-2012, 12:31 AM

Well, I'm just presenting the traditional view: 6th is illness, 8th is death and debt and other people's possessions, 12th hospitals and confinement, etc. Libra rules the kidneys and that area of the body. Venus, however, when it comes to illness, rules those of the "privy" parts, venereal disease, phlegm in the blood or bad (read: poisoned) blood, gluttony; intemperance basically.
Unread 01-08-2012, 01:04 AM

I have venus, mars & pluto in libra in the the 6th and I've never had an STD. I am not promiscuous or anything of the sort. I'm very careful and clean.

I have good blood as far as I know o.0 and been told I have very good veins even.

My 8th is sag with neptune in sag there.

I do however have many stomach problems and have to eat very carefully.

Last edited by nemesis; 01-08-2012 at 01:06 AM.
Unread 01-08-2012, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
Usually 6th house stelium gives this + the delicate libra. Virgo and Libra are both delicate signs,can have fine/fragile organism. Venus in the 6th, as Venus is the natural ruler of the 2th house(what we eat). Couple of my thoughts,excuse my off topic post.

Last edited by Choe; 01-08-2012 at 02:23 AM.
Unread 01-08-2012, 01:23 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Frank

Look at the nature, dignity, and aspects of the Domicile ruler of the 6th House. For example, if Taurus is on the 6th House cusp, and Venus is debilitated by Essential and Accidental and makes difficult aspects, one might suspect that STDs are a possibility.

But don't forget - life is a sexually transmitted disease.
Unread 01-08-2012, 01:38 AM

Quote:
I have venus, mars & pluto in libra in the the 6th and I've never had an STD. I am not promiscuous or anything of the sort. I'm very careful and clean.

I have good blood as far as I know o.0 and been told I have very good veins even.

Having, or not having, planets in the 6th does not neccessarily mean you will/will not get sick. Just like having/not having planets in the 8th doesn't mean you won't someday die.

The actual practice and application of all these planetary and sign/house meanings is very different than just knowing and discussing the general meanings.

Last edited by Anachiel; 01-08-2012 at 01:57 AM. Reason: oops, bad spelling
Unread 01-08-2012, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anachiel View Post
Having, or not having, planets in the 6th does not neccessarily mean you will/will not get sick. Just like having/not having planets in the 8th doesn't mean you won't someday die.

The actual practice and application of all these planetary and sign/house meanings is very different that just knowing and discussing the general meanings.
I do understand that but I am just voicing my own matters/health with these aspects hope that's okay.

Quote:
Usually 6th house stelium gives this + the delicate libra. Virgo and Libra are both delicate signs,can have fine/fragile organism somehow. Venus in the 6th, as Venus is the natural ruler of the 2th house(what we eat). Couple of my thoughts,excuse my off topic post.
ya I know also my 6th is ruled by Virgo.
my skin is extremely sensitive and I'm just very sensitive in general bleh. I used to have a pretty bad immune system too but it's gotten better once I knew I had to eat better/healthier.
Also I wash my hands constantly (I use lotion afterwards so they don't get dry) and try an be as clean as possible. I have roommates atm so it's really tough to stay "pristine" around the house but I do my best. When I lived on my own my place was always spotless. I have very much embraced my virgoan ways when it comes to cleaning lol.
Unread 01-08-2012, 02:26 AM

Quote:
ya I know also my 6th is ruled by Virgo.
my skin is extremely sensitive and I'm just very sensitive in general bleh. I used to have a pretty bad immune system too but it's gotten better once I knew I had to eat better/healthier.
Also I wash my hands constantly (I use lotion afterwards so they don't get dry) and try an be as clean as possible. I have roommates atm so it's really tough to stay "pristine" around the house but I do my best. When I lived on my own my place was always spotless. I have very much embraced my virgoan ways when it comes to cleaning lol.
There is nothing to be sad about it,I find it actually a good thing to have fragile organism. That makes you to worry about yourself and take care. The ones who don't have that weak tolerance of bad food,usually continue eating heavy food,suffer later and that's worse.

Last edited by Choe; 01-08-2012 at 03:18 AM.
Unread 01-08-2012, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choe View Post
You go girl.. There is nothing to be sad about it,I find it actually a good thing to have fragile organism. That makes you to worry about yourself and take care. The ones who don't have that weak tolerance of bad food,usually continue eating heavy food,suffer later and that's worse.
thank you and that is very true.
ever since I started taking better care of myself I've noticed I get sick a lot less and my hair/nails have never been stronger lol.
not to mention my stomach doesn't bother me as nearly as much as it did before.

my virgo influences also help with routine so I always eat what I'm suppose to and take care of my skin everyday etc.

I have saturn in virgo conj my merc and sun. (nn is virgo too)

I'm very lucky I am able to restrict myself from eating certain foods, making sure I eat my grains and all that lol. With my pisces moon/taurus asc you'd think I'd be indulgent and addicted to things like junk food but not so.
Unread 01-09-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I also have stomach problems and some kind of terrible intolerance for some food. Think it will soon be investigated further... All my life my stomach has bothered me since I was born:/ I have Sun, Moon, Mercuy, Pluto, Saturn, Venus and Mars in the 6th!!! Moon, Venus, Mars stellium in virgo, Libra Sun, Mercury/pluto in scorpio and Saturn in scorpio.
Unread 12-28-2014, 04:27 PM

Jack Mackenroth, a celebrity has been with HIV since many many years, I did not get his birth details from astrotheme. May be his birth details may reveal some facts. I think affliction to 8th house as well as 6th and scorpio. This a global issue and sadly putting lives in stake.
Unread 09-23-2015, 06:07 PM

Hi,

You can take my details. 11 july 1985, 2:11 pm, mumbai. In somewhere around august, sep or october 2014 i came to know i have hsv2 sad. This is like immunity compromised but sometimes couple of pimples sort of on private parts. Good thing is i come to know when my immunity has become low then only i get it.

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardevolved View Post
Jack Mackenroth, a celebrity has been with HIV since many many years, I did not get his birth details from astrotheme. May be his birth details may reveal some facts. I think affliction to 8th house as well as 6th and scorpio. This a global issue and sadly putting lives in stake.