Which team will win the cricket world cup?

Amit89

Hi all,

I am an avid cricket fan and would like to know who will win this years cricket world cup. Although I've asked an open question on which team will win the would cup, my favourite team and the favourites to win are India, followed by South Africa, Sri Lanka and Australia. England and Pakistan are dark horses.

Australia (sagittarius)- current world cup holders.
India (capricorn)-co-hosts and favourites to win.
Sri Lanka (virgo)-co-hosts and one of the favourites to win.
South Africa (sagittarius)-one of the favourites to win and have never won the world cup.
England (aries)-one of the dark horses and have never won the world cup.
New Zealand (cancer)-have never won the world cup and one of the outsiders, very unlikely that this will win the world cup.
West Indies (virgo)-one of the outsiders to win the world cup, very unlikely that this team will win the world cup.
Pakistan (virgo)-one of the dark horses to win this world cup.

Cancer is rising with the moon high in the 10th house, however, it loses dignity in aries and is opposing saturn. The 10th house of success contains jupiter and uranus also. Possibly a new winner with the presence of uranus. South Africa is a saggitarius ruled country and have never won the world cup before, so my vote goes to South Africa.

I'd like to know your thoughts.

Amit

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_who_will_win_the_cricket_world_cup_57516_24397.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_who_will_win_the_cricket_world_cup_57516_24397.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 23

Amit89

Now that would be very amazing, Australia winning the world cup for the fourth consecutive time! No other team in any other sport has made this feat! Then again, Australia do have a very strong team only challenged by India, South Africa and Sri Lanka.

juicey J.

Banned
Horary can't be used to answer questions like this because your not personally involved nor have a strong vested interest. Now, had you bet a fair amount of money before asking said question or were part of one of the teams or owned one of the teams this would be a different story.