Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 06-17-2019, 06:32 PM
Sugarsweet's Avatar
Sugarsweet Sugarsweet is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 22
Read my chart for physical appearance?

Can astrology really determine physical appearance? I've always found this really fascinating and would love some examples. I think this will be really interesting.

Here's my chart for reference
I don't think I look like my ascendant personally lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg birth chart.jpg (60.4 KB, 31 views)


Last edited by Sugarsweet; 06-21-2019 at 06:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 06-17-2019, 07:24 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 46,999
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsweet View Post

Can astrology really determine physical appearance?
ours is an astrological learning forum
these are tips for beginners

Main Rulerships of 1st House = Stature, colour, complexion
form and shape of body

Older sources note its influence upon the intellect
the way the mind works, and speech.
First house represents focal point for the personality
and manner of expression.
As well as describing the physical appearance
the condition of First House
and that of its planetary ruler
indicates the level of personal vitality and strength.
Life, vitality and health.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

keep in mind that even within the same race
there are differences of skin tone and eye colour
i.e.
It's not unusual for children of the same race
to be fairer or darker complexioned than their siblings
and so
within the race of white/whitish people
some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others
and
within the race of black/blackish people
some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others

Focusing on height, weight, bone structure, eye colour
gives overall good results

Black people with Blue eyes

and other ethnicities
Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCPBpCWm89Y
and
2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhW7rR6VDg


Physical appearance indications based on
RON BIPPUS FORTY YEARS RESEARCH

is free to read at http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html
and may be of interest

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Sugarsweet (06-17-2019)
  #3  
Unread 06-17-2019, 07:52 PM
Sugarsweet's Avatar
Sugarsweet Sugarsweet is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 22
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
ours is an astrological learning forum
these are tips for beginners

Main Rulerships of 1st House = Stature, colour, complexion
form and shape of body

Older sources note its influence upon the intellect
the way the mind works, and speech.
First house represents focal point for the personality
and manner of expression.
As well as describing the physical appearance
the condition of First House
and that of its planetary ruler
indicates the level of personal vitality and strength.
Life, vitality and health.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

Thank you for your insight. I'm sorry if the question is misguided. I know where to look astrologically for physical appearance on a basic level however I was asking if they are true indicators, and how accurate they are, I guess. Does astrology play a part in the way we look??I relayed my scepticism due to me personally not resembling my ascendant- and as a native with an empty first house, I am curious to know where you would personally look next if the first house was empty in a chart in terms of their appearance?
keep in mind that even within the same race
there are differences of skin tone and eye colour
i.e.
It's not unusual for children of the same race
to be fairer or darker complexioned than their siblings
and so
within the race of white/whitish people
some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others
and
within the race of black/blackish people
some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others

Focusing on height, weight, bone structure, eye colour
gives overall good results

Black people with Blue eyes

and other ethnicities
Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCPBpCWm89Y
and
2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhW7rR6VDg
Thank you also for you research. You make interesting points. Corresponding to my original question, do you think, in terms of that intrinsic diversity your referencing, it can be seen within a natal chart?
Like for example, a person having recessive alleles that cause a blue pigment in the eye colouring in comparison to their genetic heritage or indigenous genetics within that community of people which may have all had dominant alleles for darker eye colouring. Can these diverse, and individual physical characteristics be illustrated within a chart? Is what I am fundamentally trying to ask.
Physical appearance indications based on
RON BIPPUS FORTY YEARS RESEARCH

is free to read at http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html
and may be of interest

Love from the UK
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sugarsweet For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (06-18-2019)
  #4  
Unread 06-19-2019, 05:47 AM
love-thinking love-thinking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsweet View Post
Love from the UK
Yes look at my post called beauty and the it girl
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to love-thinking For This Useful Post:
Sugarsweet (06-19-2019)
  #5  
Unread 06-19-2019, 05:53 AM
love-thinking love-thinking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsweet View Post
Can astrology really determine physical appearance? I've always found this really fascinating and would love some examples. I think this will be really interesting.

Here's my chart for reference
I don't think I look like my ascendant personally lol
You may be average height to tall(most likely tall but you have one short indicator) You are thin but may be big boned or fluctuating weight or even skinny fat but basically rebust in some way or you have been really thin at one pount and a lititle chubby at another. Your skin tone is tawny

I will also bet my money that you probably regardless of your weight or bone density has a very nice well proportioned body.

Last edited by love-thinking; 06-19-2019 at 06:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to love-thinking For This Useful Post:
Sugarsweet (06-19-2019)
  #6  
Unread 06-19-2019, 05:59 AM
love-thinking love-thinking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsweet View Post
Can astrology really determine physical appearance? I've always found this really fascinating and would love some examples. I think this will be really interesting.

Here's my chart for reference
I don't think I look like my ascendant personally lol
You may also have intense eyes with an oval shaped face but not the cardinal shaped facial shape, the more of an angular but full face with intense sad eyes.

Also what I said in regards to skin tone, take your ethnic background into account.

Last edited by love-thinking; 06-19-2019 at 06:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to love-thinking For This Useful Post:
Sugarsweet (06-19-2019)
  #7  
Unread 06-19-2019, 07:10 AM
Sugarsweet's Avatar
Sugarsweet Sugarsweet is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 22
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
You may also have intense eyes with an oval shaped face but not the cardinal shaped facial shape, the more of an angular but full face with intense sad eyes.

Also what I said in regards to skin tone, take your ethnic background into account.
Thank you for your response to my thread love-thinking.

First of all, wow

How did you do that?

If it was without help of my avatar I'm double impressed

You could not of been more accurate. I fit your description perfectly. Even if you have seen my face, the precision of your interpretation on the way my body is structured is spooky but fascinating. Would you like me to attach a picture/s so you can actually see how accurate you were?

I am 5 ft 4 give or take. In comparison to others, I'm usually average or just shorter.
My weight is constantly fluctuating, and I am like the epitome of "skinny-fat"
I was on the chubby side growing up ( I prefer to say compressed LOL ) and as I've matured the weight has just fallen off. I've always maintained big hips regardless of the fluctuations in weight however. but yes, for the most part my body is "proportionate" apart from the fact I have a huge head


Really amazing work. If you don't mind me asking, how did you come to these conclusions and depictions? Can that all really be seen within my chart? I'm honestly speechless at the accuracy.

Last edited by Sugarsweet; 06-19-2019 at 07:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 06-19-2019, 08:40 AM
MajorTom MajorTom is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsweet View Post
Thank you for your response to my thread love-thinking.

First of all, wow

How did you do that?

If it was without help of my avatar I'm double impressed

You could not of been more accurate. I fit your description perfectly. Even if you have seen my face, the precision of your interpretation on the way my body is structured is spooky but fascinating. Would you like me to attach a picture/s so you can actually see how accurate you were?

I am 5 ft 4 give or take. In comparison to others, I'm usually average or just shorter.
My weight is constantly fluctuating, and I am like the epitome of "skinny-fat"
I was on the chubby side growing up ( I prefer to say compressed LOL ) and as I've matured the weight has just fallen off. I've always maintained big hips regardless of the fluctuations in weight however. but yes, for the most part my body is "proportionate" apart from the fact I have a huge head


Really amazing work. If you don't mind me asking, how did you come to these conclusions and depictions? Can that all really be seen within my chart? I'm honestly speechless at the accuracy.
Wow, thatís all very curious; just a while ago Iíve been wondering as well if itís possible to describe oneís appearance from a chart. Now I want to share mine to see if it works in my case as well, but wouldnít want to suddenly hijack your thread lol
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 06-19-2019, 09:04 AM
Sugarsweet's Avatar
Sugarsweet Sugarsweet is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 22
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorTom View Post
Wow, that’s all very curious; just a while ago I’ve been wondering as well if it’s possible to describe one’s appearance from a chart. Now I want to share mine to see if it works in my case as well, but wouldn’t want to suddenly hijack your thread lol
Feel free to hijack this thread Major Tom. That is what was meant by: I think this will be interesting. TBH I was half expecting people to hijack in a way lol I'd personally love to see how this plays out for you/ and others. The more examples the better. I find this so fascinating.

My views on this have definitely shifted. love-thinking described me perfectly.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 06-19-2019, 09:10 AM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,024
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

I think the weight fluctuations comes from the moon/jupiter opposition. Maybe your inclined to eat sweet things when your moods fluctuate. With moon in sagg then id say the weight mainly goes to your hips as sagittarius rules the hips.

You like to take wear make up/take selfies (venus in libra) trine neptune.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
Sugarsweet (06-19-2019)
  #11  
Unread 06-19-2019, 09:17 AM
Sugarsweet's Avatar
Sugarsweet Sugarsweet is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 22
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
I think the weight fluctuations comes from the moon/jupiter opposition. Maybe your inclined to eat sweet things when your moods fluctuate. With moon in sagg then id say the weight mainly goes to your hips as sagittarius rules the hips.

You like to take wear make up/take selfies (venus in libra) trine neptune.
Thank you for your response Chrysalis. You have an amazing approach to this, these interpretations are remarkable and I can totally see how you got to them. I like how your mind is working! I can now completely see how my chart depicts my weight. I have such a sweet tooth.
and I do indeed love selfies and makeup. This is incredibly but insanely accurate. I'm honestly astonished.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 06-19-2019, 09:27 AM
MajorTom MajorTom is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsweet View Post
Feel free to hijack this thread Major Tom. That is what was meant by: I think this will be interesting. TBH I was half expecting people to hijack in a way lol I'd personally love to see how this plays out for you/ and others. The more examples the better. I find this so fascinating.

My views on this have definitely shifted. love-thinking described me perfectly.
Ok, thank you! Letís give it a try:

https://pasteboard.co/IjyHQRH.png

Last edited by MajorTom; 06-19-2019 at 09:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajorTom For This Useful Post:
Sugarsweet (06-19-2019)
  #13  
Unread 06-19-2019, 09:35 AM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,024
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Well actually you've got the grand trine between venus/jupiter/neptune.

So with venus in libra and this being an air trine, id say you attract a lot of male attention. The way you look can be lucky for you, as in gets you out of trouble. You've got jupiter in the 12th house which can act as a guardian angel, protecting you. So as you've got quite a BIG personality and are sociable,outgoing, friendly and VERY VERY talkative....you'll most likely always be kept from harm when your out partying [just a thought].

If you watch Love island this is who you remind me of.. Anna Vakili. But i'd say you were more outgoing and bubbly than what she is, she's more reserved.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
Sugarsweet (06-19-2019)
  #14  
Unread 06-19-2019, 09:36 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 46,999
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

summary of the prediction
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post

You may be average height to tall
(most likely tall
wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsweet View Post

I am 5 ft 4 give or take.
In comparison to others,

I'm usually average or just shorter.
shorter than average

NOT "average height to tall" as predicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post

but you have one short indicator)
saying someone MAY BE average height to tall
MOST LIKELY tall
is extremely VAGUE
and
definitely the opposite of OP statement of being "average height to shorter than average"
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post

You are thin but may be big boned or fluctuating weight
or even skinny fat but basically rebust in some way
or you have been really thin at one pount and a lititle chubby at another.
so
"thin"
as well as
"skinny fat"
and so
"skinny"
as well as
"fat"
as well as
"a little chubby"
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
Your skin tone is tawny
I will also bet my money that you probably
regardless of your weight or bone density
has a very nice well proportioned body.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 06-19-2019, 10:08 AM
Sugarsweet's Avatar
Sugarsweet Sugarsweet is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 22
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
summary of the prediction

wrong

shorter than average

NOT "average height to tall" as predicted


saying someone MAY BE average height to tall
MOST LIKELY tall
is extremely VAGUE
and
definitely the opposite of OP statement of being "average height to shorter than average"

so
"thin"
as well as
"skinny fat"
and so
"skinny"
as well as
"fat"
as well as
"a little chubby"
Can I ask what the grand purpose of this response was?

It was, indeed, a summary

Did you not notice the other clear and concise predictions that were made? Such as the shape and bone structure of my face, the intensity of my eyes and the emotion they exude, the tone of my skin, and the accurate depiction of the fluctuations in my body weight?

Essentially you, JUPITERASC, have dominated the narrative on both threads of mine. Before you ever commented on my thread's I noticed you dominating and overloading on to other peoples threads too. Can I ask why you do this?


I am the average height of a woman in the UK. I'm actually considered slightly taller. AS PREDICTED

However, I personally find I am slightly shorter compared to others around me. Knowing your responses you probably would argue with statistics.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11534042

Last edited by Sugarsweet; 06-19-2019 at 01:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 06-19-2019, 10:18 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 46,999
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsweet View Post


Did you not notice the other clear and concise predictions that were made?

Such as the shape and bone structure of my face, the intensity of my eyes and the emotion they exude, the tone of my skin, and the accurate depiction of the fluctuations in my bodyweight
all easily viewed on the avatar
also
it's not unusual for bodyweight to fluctuate
HOWEVER
being "skinny fat" is quite an achievement

HOWEVER
that is simply my opinion
others are free to their opinion
not unusually astrologers frequently disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsweet View Post
T
First of all, wow

How did you do that?
If it was without help of my avatar I'm double impressed

.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 06-19-2019, 10:28 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 46,999
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsweet View Post


Thank you for your insight. I'm sorry if the question is misguided. I know where to look astrologically for physical appearance on a basic level however I was asking if they are true indicators, and how accurate they are, I guess. Does astrology play a part in the way we look??I relayed my scepticism due to me personally not resembling my ascendant- and as a native with an empty first house, I am curious to know where you would personally look next if the first house was empty in a chart in terms of their appearance?


Thank you also for you research. You make interesting points.

Corresponding to my original question, do you think, in terms of that intrinsic diversity your referencing, it can be seen within a natal chart?
Like for example, a person having recessive alleles that cause a blue pigment in the eye colouring in comparison to their genetic heritage or indigenous genetics within that community of people which may have all had dominant alleles for darker eye colouring.

Can these diverse, and individual physical characteristics be illustrated within a chart?
Is what I am fundamentally trying to ask.

you asked these questions
and these are just my opinions
clearly
different astrologers
all have their own differing opinions on this topic
by the way
keep in mind that
delineation is unreliable unless the time of birth is reliable
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 06-19-2019, 10:46 AM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,024
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorTom View Post
Ok, thank you! Letís give it a try:

https://pasteboard.co/IjyHQRH.png
Okay i'll try you Tom

With your sun/venus/saturn conjunction in Aries, i think this would give you good facial bone structure. With you also having moon square these planets and moon in a saturn ruled sign, id say your slim, and this would be through being aware of your eating habits, being quite strict with yourself.

Hair would be a little wavy and probably has a red tinge to it.

And i don't think your that tall.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
Sugarsweet (06-19-2019)
  #19  
Unread 06-19-2019, 10:50 AM
Sugarsweet's Avatar
Sugarsweet Sugarsweet is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 22
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Well actually you've got the grand trine between venus/jupiter/neptune.

So with venus in libra and this being an air trine, id say you attract a lot of male attention. The way you look can be lucky for you, as in gets you out of trouble. You've got jupiter in the 12th house which can act as a guardian angel, protecting you. So as you've got quite a BIG personality and are sociable,outgoing, friendly and VERY VERY talkative....you'll most likely always be kept from harm when your out partying [just a thought].

If you watch Love island this is who you remind me of.. Anna Vakili. But i'd say you were more outgoing and bubbly than what she is, she's more reserved.
Thanks again for your interpretations Chrysalis! I've never actually seen this interpretation of my grand trine manifest into physical/aesthetic characteristics before. This is really interesting to me as I do struggle with issues regarding my self image. You're not far off at all with the male attention, however, I donít consider male attention to be a positive benefactor to my life LOL. Quite the opposite, actually, as it isn't necessarily good or solicited attention.

I'm going to do more research about this Jupiter situation. I am deeply religious and I wonder if this is why? I do feel connected to the source in some way. I do feel as if when I pray, it has been received. I guess you could be right with this too! Thank you for describing me with such extroverted conviction. I have all the potential, I'm getting, to be a socialite however I am a recluse. I am extremely private and although I can talk to anybody, I only call a limited few friend. I watch love island here and there, it's usually on in the background while I do something else. (i'm always multi-tasking)
Maybe me and this lady Anna have more in common than first thought. I agree I am probably less "awkward" though.


Again thank you! I hope you have an amazing rest of the day.

Last edited by Sugarsweet; 06-19-2019 at 01:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 06-19-2019, 10:52 AM
Sugarsweet's Avatar
Sugarsweet Sugarsweet is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 22
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
you asked these questions
and these are just my opinions
clearly
different astrologers
all have their own differing opinions on this topic
by the way
keep in mind that
delineation is unreliable unless the time of birth is reliable
You actually never answer the question directly it seems. I have always tried to work around that factor but today for some reason you are relentless.
Like I have said before, your answers to threads seem to just be an overload of resources, which can be useful, if there is context.

P.s did you not consider that alternatively they may be using a browser on their mobile; where you can't view avatars?

Last edited by Sugarsweet; 06-19-2019 at 11:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 06-19-2019, 10:59 AM
geminibabe geminibabe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 6
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Okay i'll try you Tom

With your sun/venus/saturn conjunction in Aries, i think this would give you good facial bone structure. With you also having moon square these planets and moon in a saturn ruled sign, id say your slim, and this would be through being aware of your eating habits, being quite strict with yourself.

Hair would be a little wavy and probably has a red tinge to it.

And i don't think your that tall.
You seem really good at this and would love for you to do mine if it isn't any hassle!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 64558630_873694472983753_7183265058040840192_n.jpg (48.4 KB, 6 views)
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 06-19-2019, 11:00 AM
Sugarsweet's Avatar
Sugarsweet Sugarsweet is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 22
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
all easily viewed on the avatar
also
it's not unusual for bodyweight to fluctuate
HOWEVER
being "skinny fat" is quite an achievement

HOWEVER
that is simply my opinion
others are free to their opinion
not unusually astrologers frequently disagree
You're allowed to have your opinion and it's allowed to be oppositional to mine. I find it exhausting that you even have to relay that. Everyone has opinions. As an adult and a senior member however you should be more self aware in the essence that you're entitled to an opinion, but is it worthwhile sharing it if it really isn't 1. necessary or 2. solicited. or 3. even an opinion? or perhaps just another overload of words. What is even more exhausting is that we haven't had a healthy and rewarding difference in opinions, though, have we? You have just targeted my threads and bombarded it with your excessive responses. I would advise to leave this back and forth situation here, it could start to look like your pestering me. Not cute.

Last edited by Sugarsweet; 06-19-2019 at 11:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 06-19-2019, 07:48 PM
MajorTom MajorTom is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Okay i'll try you Tom

With your sun/venus/saturn conjunction in Aries, i think this would give you good facial bone structure. With you also having moon square these planets and moon in a saturn ruled sign, id say your slim, and this would be through being aware of your eating habits, being quite strict with yourself.

Hair would be a little wavy and probably has a red tinge to it.

And i don't think your that tall.
Thank you!

I do have quite defined and sharp facial features indeed;

And I am really slim! But I wouldnít say that itís wholly because of a strict eating habits; I literally cannot get fat (no matter what I eat), even if I would like to. I guess itís worth mentioning though that I love eating healthy food, and am not fond of junk stuff.

My hair is almost straight, but it indeed does wave a bit; and I do have a very slight red tinge to it (although currently Iím blonde)! I wonder how youíve found out about that detail.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajorTom For This Useful Post:
Chrysalis (06-19-2019)
  #24  
Unread 06-19-2019, 07:55 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,024
Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorTom View Post
Thank you!

I do have quite defined and sharp facial features indeed;

And I am really slim! But I wouldnít say that itís wholly because of a strict eating habits; I literally cannot get fat (no matter what I eat), even if I would like to. I guess itís worth mentioning though that I love eating healthy food, and am not fond of junk stuff.

My hair is almost straight, but it indeed does wave a bit; and I do have a very slight red tinge to it (although currently Iím blonde)! I wonder how youíve found out about that detail.
Thanks for the feedback Tom.

I got wavy hair from your Leo Ascendant, and as you have a stellium of planets in Aries [also a fire sign] and in a fire house, i got red tinge.

My friends got venus/saturn conjunction, but in capricorn and she has sharp features, good bone structure, and is really slim, always going on about her weight. But she doesnt eat healthy,just doesn't eat too much. But then again she does have mars/uranus in her 1st house also, so she has a fast metabolism.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 06-19-2019, 08:12 PM
Sugarsweet's Avatar
Sugarsweet Sugarsweet is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Thanks for the feedback Tom.

I got wavy hair from your Leo Ascendant, and as you have a stellium of planets in Aries [also a fire sign] and in a fire house, i got red tinge.

My friends got venus/saturn conjunction, but in capricorn and she has sharp features, good bone structure, and is really slim, always going on about her weight. But she doesnt eat healthy,just doesn't eat too much. But then again she does have mars/uranus in her 1st house also, so she has a fast metabolism.
Amazing work Chrysalis! I am honestly in awe of you. This is definitely something you are gifted at. Itís almost intuitive how accurate you are.

Thank you for providing great insight in to how astrology CAN determine physical appearance. I am appreciative that you found this thread!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
appearance, astrology, chart, curious, determine, physical, read

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.