Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 05-14-2019, 12:13 AM

Wink Will him ask me to take him back?

Me and my boyfriend had a disagreement coz out of nothing he became cold and cheated on me and Im deeply hurt.
Anyway, I suspect were not done yet. According to the horary chart in attachment, Saturn at 1th is my significator (I`m much older than him and in many senses a saturnine person), and Moon (the faster planet, therefore representing the more receptive in the couple) is his, the quesited.
Moon at 9th is applying to perfect a trine to Saturn, and a grand trine with Saturn and Sun at 5th. Now, they say Sun is a co-significator of man in relationship horaries, and Sun is moving away from a trine of Saturn.
Is this a sign that the chart shows a past event, and the relationship is over now? Also, Saturn is retrograde. Does it mean the querent, me, is weak and nothing good will come from this question? Id love any coments, and promise to post an update anytime soon... PS - By the way, just noticed Moon is also opposite Neptune - CHEATING!! LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg love1.jpg (50.3 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by Venusinlibra; 05-14-2019 at 12:28 AM.
Unread 05-14-2019, 03:58 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Re: Will him ask me to take him back?

he might but you wont take him back
you are sitting in 1st first little to no interest plus your saturn hates him lol
moon is cadent and quite weak so there is no true intent on his end cause he wants merc not saturn you
IMO move on

if he cheated once .. he will cheat again
strike one - out!

Tags
back, moon, retrograde, saturn, trine