Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 05-10-2019, 11:31 PM

Grand water trine in a natal chart

So I noticed that I have both the grand trine in water and the grand trine in earth in my natal chart. I noticed how in astrology they say to look at the 2nd, 6th, and 10th house in astrology and found it weird that those are the houses that my water trine is in. I have my jupiter in scorpio in the 2nd house, saturn in pisces in the 6th, and my mercury in cancer in the 10th. I feel so flustered when it comes to going towards a career for myself and feel I come close to opportunities but either something happens to disrupt it or I lose the opportunity really quick after being in it for a short while. Do you think this has to do with the water signs in the earth houses or my grand earth trine with my ascendant in virgo in the first, my mars in taurus in the 9th, and my neptune and uranus in capricorn in the 4th house?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capturepepsi.jpg (64.9 KB, 2 views)

Tags
chart, grand, natal, trine, water