Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-16-2019, 03:57 PM

Exclamation Why Do I feel Undeniably Connected to Him?

Heís Blue, Iím Red
Weíve been close friends for over a year, when we first became friends it was like we already knew each other and it was just getting stronger gradually, what I want to know is why do feel this front unavoidable conneciont? It feels like we should be more the friends but Iím hesitant because I donít want to get hurt again and I donít even know if he even likes me like that . Heís so in sync with me emotionally fulfilling, I donít need to say anything he just knows. Do you think we will always be just friends? Because it seems like it should be more than that eventually. I also wonder if he feels this connection to or is just me thinking somethings there when there isnít, Hereís our Synastry and Composite PLEASE HELP AND THANK YOU
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6A36A53B-C950-496A-A310-6C986E7F82AC.jpg (41.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpeg A0C8C34B-8370-44FC-A6C3-7A1DF4F49140.jpeg (55.1 KB, 17 views)

Unread 02-17-2019, 05:50 PM

Re: Why Do I feel Undeniably Connected to Him?

Anyone? Can provide me some insight of some sort
Unread 02-17-2019, 07:14 PM

I'm not sure, In your synastry chart I don't see SN conjunctions that usually indicate when two people feel at home with each other. I don't see significant house overlays either (his planets in your houses) Are you sure of your birth time, what about his birth data?
Unread 02-17-2019, 10:06 PM

Yes his mom told me his birth data, thatís all I have itís just strange for me to feel this way because Iím a closed off Capricorn female that had difficulty connecting with others basically throughout my life. I even dated a Scorpio guy which was cold and dry, but with this Taurus guy itís so warm and emotionally warming.
Unread 02-17-2019, 10:53 PM

https://starscopestoday.com/tag/juno-moon-synastry/

"Juno-Moon: The Juno person feels attracted to and comfortable with the way the Moon person expresses their emotions. It is easy for the two of them to commit to one another on an emotional level."

You are Juno and he's the Moon. Maybe I'm overlooking some other important aspects, I expect more experienced astrologers can give input on your charts.
Unread 03-30-2019, 03:01 PM

Question Should I give him a Chance?

We Started dating last February, towards the end of 2018 he silently left me we never broke up he just seperetaed himself from me didnít say why we went a few months no contact, now weíre back in contact and he wants to explain everything in person and not thru texting. Im just wondering despite how connected I feel with him, if this is worth giving it another try? Hereís our Synastry and Composite, I was told by someone else it was probably a Twin Flame Seperation phase
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 76BDC5EB-64EC-4458-A173-E13F8D070A1E.jpg (32.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 9C48C009-AE6D-4F2C-8DE6-6A11DFB0FC44.jpg (43.4 KB, 4 views)

Tags
chance, composite, connected, feel, give, marriage, relationship, synastry, undeniably