Lost in interpretation...love perspectives? Chance to reconnect?

Mandarine

Hello all!

I found this forum on my journey to learn a little more about astrology and charts, I am happy I found you :). The more I look, the more questions I have and here it seems to be so much knowledge! I have three main questions, I will be forever grateful to whoever dedicates a little time to read and answer :)

1) Perspectives on love life
The more I read, the more it seems that my chart has no positive prospect in relation to love, long-term relationship, marriage...and being that I have never had an official boyfriend, nor a long term relationship, I guess if it is just in my chart that I will never find love (Pluton in Scorpio, Venus and Mercury in opposition with Neptune, nothing but South node in my 7th house...). This hopeless feeling has been increased by the Venus retrograde (plus some bad people back and non-stop thinking about a guy I dated only once)

9IiC8B.png

2) Possible reconnection with a person
I met this guy online and he was just great, charming, sweet, intelligent, witty, fun...there was a great chemistry and although we only chatted for two days, everything went very smooth, so we agreed to go on a date the first available date we had so after two days we met. For me the date was even better, he was even funnier and sweeter and charming, I had not felt that, if not ever, for sure in a very LONG time, and I was just shocked by how everything seemed to make sense with him but...me being shocked made me less chatty and funnier than on the chat and for him the things were not as nice as the days before, so he considered that we would probably not repeat (we discussed it the day after and he was even more sweet and nice, which made things more annoying, haha, he said he did not think about his ex during the whole date, (he had recently broken up with a her and moved mainly "because" of that), but I wonder if that was still fresh and affected his views of the date).

He lives close to me so ever since I had been fantasizing from time to time about meeting again and have a second chance. Since the retrograde that thought has not left my head for a minute.
So I was wondering if based on the day we had the first date there is something in the chart that may give some insight about the perspectives for the relationship (we joked about being doomed because we connected on a 13th, haha). Date was on 15th.

hwxBQv.jpg

In relation to him, I know his birthday but not time, so I could not work with compatibility chart, unless someone has any expert idea how to get some feelings about it.

3) Positive transit for love
I have read a lot about this but I do not come to a good conclusion. Ruler of 5th house in positive aspect with outer planets, is that correct? In this case the ruler is Moon as at the cusp of my 5th house there is Cancer, and the moon is in the 10th house so Moon in the 10th house with outer planets is good moment for love? It should be also in the planet of my natal moon (ie Sagittarius)? I am kind of lost about this...
Any other positive transition that is coming where I might be able to meet someone or based on question 1) I should just "give up"?

Thank you very much for any response!!

Mandarine

Wondering if I should have separated the topics and post them in specific subforums...

In any case I appreciate anyone who dedicates any time to share his knowledge/expertise with this charts or considers them useful to practice their learning.

I keep learning myself so any insight would be extremely helpful!

Thanks again.

Mandarine

Sorry for being annoying but I keep trying to look for answers so any expert guidance would be much appreciated and...of course if this is interesting for anyone to give a look, that’s fantastic!

@Mods, if this has to be split and go into the specific threads, let me know I will happily do so.

ardentika

The chart itself contains clue as to where your lessons lie and why you struggle. Nothing more. Awareness and intention can change it all. Conscious work towards the self. No one is doomed, everyone can find love, but for that to happen it must be within first. And here is your first red flag.

You have Saturn conj. Moon, such people have a hard time loving themselves and seeing their worth. It's a heavy aspect, in general any aspect from Saturn to the Moon is harsh. But we all have one major, hard lesson in our charts. Perhaps you take your emotions quite seriously, and there is always that moment where you ask yourself "Am I good enough? Am I worth it? Why would someone even love me?" <--- this is your clue. If you feel this way about yourself, it's only what you gonna attract from the outside. With your chart you will be better off with someone who you can take care of and they will take care of you. A practical and healing relationship, maybe even with teacher/student dynamics.

Now red flag N. 2 - You have NN in 1st, conj 2nd cusp. Which means you are naturally more inclined to feel better being in an intimate relationship, but it's not what you should learn this life. Esp, with NN Aries. You should learn self-expression. The "I" , develop your character, your ego self. It's something you didn't have in your childhood, maybe you were hard to spot in the mass.. just guessing here. Or you always depended on someone else for decisions. Now it's time for you to learn how to establish your own self-esteem, without it being affected by other people's opinion of you. You gotta have a clear idea of who you actually are. Identity and acceptance of it. Since Libra falls on the SN , relationships of such sort can be detrimental and painful for you.

Some astrologers say that the SN house gets locked, or it restricts and has Saturnian or Marsian qualities. I say to those people to resign and go find another job lol. That's not true. The NN/SN axis works in balance as any other axis. It can manifest in 1000000 ways. One way it can manifest is that on some subconscious level you choose to wait before you learn that lesson and then meet someone, or you can meet someone who will have the Aries qualities and will call all the shots. Either way the debt must be paid.

Both of my parents have NN in Aries. My dad is the one who calls the shots and is in charge with major decisions about this family. My mom is the one in the shadow who always supports and doesn't have much to say. Both ways provide you the lessons you need. You can either learn from someone else if you can have such a relationship, or you can chose to do it on your own and attract a different type of relationship.

It's really all about your own choice. Usually the more you look into it and overthink it, the more you block it. Obsessing over something never brings good results.

Don't trust everything written on the internet because it's written by PEOPLE. People write from THEIR perspective. Try to understand the psychological nature of astrology.
As StelliumNoice said in the topic I send you "Just wanted to share that astrology is proof of a creator. What do you think you're studying? Astronomy as we know it does not give conscious energy to Stars.

A lot of what you said about self awareness is true but astrology really helps when we get into the topics of soul growth and soul path. And sometimes relational issues are predetermined, but can be overcome.

I find it odd that we have so many people who remove God/Creator from astrology..like..what do you think is going on here?"

Astrology is mere conscious observing of planets, nothing more. We give meaning to the planets, we say how they act. No one else.

Mandarine

Thank you very much for the reading. Both red flags are very spot on, about the “I” development, I am the middle child with two younger twins siblings with demanding personalities and strong characters and a problematic older sister, I was indeed hard to spot in the mass 😄.

I always thought I had developed a strong and independent personality because of that but it has always being the outside, just like a true Cancer with the soft, sensitive, vulnerable inside and yes, that small part of me convinced that although I have a career I love, and I am working to make friends and find my place in my new city, love and a partner would make it all better, it’s like the ultimate icing on the cake, when it should not be like that.

I read my first message and my insecurities are in full display 😅 and yes, probably I expected some reassurance from the reading or a confirmation that’s all written so there’s no hope. I am working in stopping asking those questions you mentioned as it is a constant in my mind, “am I worthy? Why would anyone like me if I am this and that? It would be great if someone liked me although I am this and that...”

Thank you very much again! I would also appreciate a reading on the event chart as I am really lost with the horary chart reading, not sure if the questions I raised can even being answered with the chart.

ardentika

I'm not very familiar with horary, why don't you make a separate topic in the horary department, you might get better results. Also perhaps if you have birth details of that person of question you can add synastry to be read.

Mandarine

Here is the synastry chart, not sure if it will be useful as I do not have the exact time of his birth...thanks in any case!

pophwYtZp

He is the inner data and I am the outer data :)

Mandarine

Bump! May I have some support on this please? I still am lost so if you consider the chart or questions are of interest to practice that would be great and also would appreciate the knowledge shared and clarifications :)