Uranus and Saturn transiting Venus

HeartTree

I have Uranus trine Venus and Saturn trine Venus transits going on right now. Uranus trine Venus won't get to be quite exact before Uranus moves into retrograde mode at the 7th of Aug. It will be however as close as 0.04 degrees from exact aspect. And Solar arc Saturn will semisquare Venus/Uranus midpoint almost at the same time. Transiting Saturn will trine Venus about month later.

Im wondering if these transits will bring new love to my life or will Uranus turn into retrograde too early for this to happen? I have Saturn sextile Venus and Uranus square venus in my natal chart. Thanks for any insight into this subject.

waybread

I couldn't promise that these transits would bring new love into your life. That is probably more likely to happen with something like Venus or Jupiter moving into your 7th house. But this should be a pleasant time for you.

HeartTree

Thanks! Venus is quite often in 7th house but i haven't notice it has any effect. Jupiter is there after several years..so let's see. Uranus will also conjunct my Juno at the moment..so i hope i will fond more than nice times :)

Any experiences?

waybread

I've been married for ages, so to me these transits kind of come and go.

If Jupiter is now in your 7th, I wonder how you are taking advantage of it. You might have to jump-start it by taking some initiative.

HeartTree

Ups..i ment to say jupiter is not in there until after several years. Its transiting my second house at the moment :)

Last week elipse of maybe mercury rx brought one of my ex's back in contact with me. But I'm not too sure about that. He would like to come and visit me. I'm only afraid he would mess my life again. So don't know if anything good is ahead.

waybread

My feeling about re-connecting with an ex, is that it might turn out fine, but if you reflect on the reasons why you broke up, it's worth considering whether those reasons are still in place, or whether anything has changed. If he messed up your life before, are those circumstances basically still in place?

HeartTree

Thanks :) well we dated about 15 years ago. He was my first boyfriend. We weren't so long together because he left me suddenly. There were another girl, whom I wasn't aware off, that he had feelings before we started to date. When she figured out that we were dating she changed her mind (wasn't interested before.) and my ex runned after her. So i was blindsided there. He has asked my forgiveness many times during these years and i have forgave him. At the time i was so in shock and felt desecrated that i couldn't even think about it. As he just disappear from my life and i had to hear that from his friends.

I don't know why but i think eclipse season has bring these old issues back into my life and some old friends too.