composite chart

besitos

Hi,

I am not experienced reading composite charts, though I think they are supposed to be read as natal charts, so a relationship as a single being.

For my composite with a fellow where I can't yet see the progression clearly, I think it looks like a relationship - first house venus, 7th house moon, mars conjunct 5th house cusp, jupiter expanding views in the 9th, and a psychic connection in the 12th with sun and mercury conjunction.

Is this supposed to be how we as a couple interact with others, as I think I have seen it written before? I am really not sure. Other places I think i've seen it to be read as what the purpose of the relationship is. Let me know your opinion!

besitos

Here is the chart.

Attachments

• compositer.jpg
    compositer.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 27

juulblood

I do like the moon in 7th.
I would be cautious of the moon/Venus squaring Neptune, especially a long with the Pisces AND 12th house energy as it could lead to more unrealistic idealizations of eachother which could very well lead to deceptive energy.
Pluto in the 7th and NN in Libra in 8th house will be a relationship that transforms the both of you and brings out deep passion and deep emotions in general, positive and negative. There’s a real need to spiritually merge with eachother. Possibly a feeling of “soulmate”, that’s the kind of feelings that Venus/Neptune square will bring, I have this natally so I know that energy all too well, aha. It’s good at painting a beautiful and magical picture in your head.
Neptune in 10th leads to scandals, scandals about the relationship. People always sticking their heads where it doesn’t belong.
Saturn in 6th is kind of an everyday burden, feeling the need to be of service to eachother despite circumstances.
I personally enjoy any moon/Venus contacts and I see there’s an opposition there, maybe affections come and go? The relationship probably started off quickly (Sun sq Uranus) But can also be unstable at times. Sort of like an off/on quality especially with the Sun opp. Saturn there as well. Because you do have a Sun/Saturn tie, there will be a feeling of a long lasting bond between you. Karmic lessons that need to be finished out.

Moon in 7th does bring super lovey dovey feelings though and I can imagine the feelings will be quite intense with that Pluto in 7th.

ardentika

You have enough Saturn aspects to ground the relationship so I wouldn't worry much.

Juulblood gave some very negative interpretation for some reason lol

I wouldn't focus in it too much. Uranus can be a great planet if you yourself have some heavy uranus energy. I myself have it and most my composites and synastries included it. It's not bad you just need to learn to work with it. Uranus will shake up everything it touches and that can be a good thing. You don't wanna be stuck in a rut. In might mean also freedom loving people which is also good . You don't need to be stuck to your partner 24/7 to have a healthy relationship .

Uranus is unconventional which means Sun sw Uranus might just mean you are unconventional couple . Swapped gender roles or you sleep in different beds haha. Don't make all planets doom and gloom cos it's not how it works. I don't get why people panic when they see Neptune and uranus aspects in composite . If there are enough Saturn aspects which there are, it's not a problem . It has potential for long term.

Last edited:

juulblood

My interpretation was definitely not negative by any means, lol. I’m truly sorry if you think otherwise. I was not freaking out over Neptune/Uranus/Saturn, just simply stating facts. I never said she should run from the relationship, I just said to be cautious because any energy can go either way, and that’s just how it is. I stated positive and negative, which should always be looked at. I’m just not the type to sugar coat **** lol.

I actually love Saturn energy, but I’m not going to lie and say it’s gonna be beautiful 24/7, it does tie people together, and at some moment it does get burdensome, that doesn’t mean the love disappears though? I’ve been through plenty of Saturn relationships so I’m simply speaking from experiences. I’m just trying to be honest and highlight all possibilities. No relationship is perfect and certainly not easy, it comes with tests, and Saturn can certainly be the glue to keep them together to endure those tests.