Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-01-2013, 10:57 PM
Alitta the Archer's Avatar
Alitta the Archer Alitta the Archer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tunisia
Posts: 164
Unhappy Pluto Transiting 4th House = Death of a parent ??

Pluto is currently transiting my 4th house and I can't help but be worried.

There is a lot of unresolved issues in my family especially between my Mom and Dad who haven't spoken to each others in years, so I thought this transit will bring these unresolved conflicts to the surface and put them to an end.

There has been a dark cloud of tension looming over our home for so long and I will be more than glad to see it scatter for good but what worries me is that when Pluto transits the 4th house it usually signals a loss and sometimes the death of one parent.
My father is going to have a surgery next week for his lungs and that what really scares me.
I'm wondering if the transit could signify the loss of one parent through divorce as much as death ? Because it could be very much divorce since my parents can no longer stand the sight of each other.
I don't want to lose my mum she's very dear to me but I don't want to wish death upon my dad either despite the truth that he isn't much of a good father.

please help me with further insight, I've attached my Transit Chart right below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Transit Chart.jpg (88.2 KB, 9 views)

__________________



Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Sail !
Maybe I'm a different breed
Maybe I'm not listening
Sail !
Blame it on my ADD, baby
Blame it on my ADD...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-01-2013, 11:02 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 47,051
Re: Pluto Transiting 4th House = Death of a parent ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alitta the Archer View Post
Pluto is currently transiting my 4th house and I can't help but be worried.

There is a lot of unresolved issues in my family especially between my Mom and Dad who haven't spoken to each others in years, so I thought this transit will bring these unresolved conflicts to the surface and put them to an end.

There has been a dark cloud of tension looming over our home for so long and I will be more than glad to see it scatter for good but what worries me is that when Pluto transits the 4th house it usually signals a loss and sometimes the death of one parent.
My father is going to have a surgery next week for his lungs and that what really scares me.
I'm wondering if the transit could signify the loss of one parent through divorce as much as death ? Because it could be very much divorce since my parents can no longer stand the sight of each other.
I don't want to lose my mum she's very dear to me but I don't want to wish death upon my dad either despite the truth that he isn't much of a good father.

please help me with further insight, I've attached my Transit Chart right below.
Do remember that not everyone who experiences this transit also experiences the death of either or both parents!
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 02-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Alitta the Archer's Avatar
Alitta the Archer Alitta the Archer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tunisia
Posts: 164
Arrow Re: Pluto Transiting 4th House = Death of a parent ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Do remember that not everyone who experiences this transit also experiences the death of either or both parents!
Yes I know, mostly death has to do with Saturn and Jupiter more than Pluto but when my grandfather died my Mom had Pluto transiting her 4th house and my best friend had the same transit when she lost her father to a car accident.
I'm not saying it's has to be loss through death, it could be something else and more precisely divorce.
My father has been cheating on my mother for years and she knew it but chose to pretend nothing is happening and instead of confronting him she carried on with the happy lovely family delusion.
He's still living with us and he calls mom names all the time which I don't understand the reason for, my mom never did anything wrong. I want the selfish jerk out of our house. I feel like I'm living on a ticking bomb waiting for the moment it will explode in my face. I can't help having the feeling of anticipated resolution drawing near regarding all the unresolved issues in my family and I hope that the Pluto Transit help to "purify" my family life from all its piled-up hatred and stress.
__________________



Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Sail !
Maybe I'm a different breed
Maybe I'm not listening
Sail !
Blame it on my ADD, baby
Blame it on my ADD...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-02-2013, 12:22 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 47,051
Re: Pluto Transiting 4th House = Death of a parent ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alitta the Archer View Post
Yes I know, mostly death has to do with Saturn and Jupiter more than Pluto but when my grandfather died my Mom had Pluto transiting her 4th house and my best friend had the same transit when she lost her father to a car accident.
I'm not saying it's has to be loss through death, it could be something else and more precisely divorce.
My father has been cheating on my mother for years and she knew it but chose to pretend nothing is happening and instead of confronting him she carried on with the happy lovely family delusion.
He's still living with us and he calls mom names all the time which I don't understand the reason for, my mom never did anything wrong. I want the selfish jerk out of our house. I feel like I'm living on a ticking bomb waiting for the moment it will explode in my face. I can't help having the feeling of anticipated resolution drawing near regarding all the unresolved issues in my family and I hope that the Pluto Transit help to "purify" my family life from all its piled-up hatred and stress.
The delineation of death is a complex matter

- studying the chart of your best friend's father could show some useful data BUT important to have an accurate and reliable time of birth of the father as well as the precise time of the accident - otherwise the data may well be unreliable

Remember also of course that in most cases, parents tend to not outlive their children! So of course there is concern, particularly as the years pass by. That's only natural
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 06-30-2013, 08:02 PM
toleshi toleshi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 13
Re: Pluto Transiting 4th House = Death of a parent ??

My mother died the other day, but she's been sick, and I knew she'd go anyway, because Pluto will be in my 4th house for a while. It entered it in 2007/2008 when it hit Capricorn. I knew she would die during this time, because of age, because of sickness, inevitability, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-05-2013, 01:00 AM
Claire19's Avatar
Claire19 Claire19 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,031
Re: Pluto Transiting 4th House = Death of a parent ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alitta the Archer View Post
Pluto is currently transiting my 4th house and I can't help but be worried.

There is a lot of unresolved issues in my family especially between my Mom and Dad who haven't spoken to each others in years, so I thought this transit will bring these unresolved conflicts to the surface and put them to an end.

There has been a dark cloud of tension looming over our home for so long and I will be more than glad to see it scatter for good but what worries me is that when Pluto transits the 4th house it usually signals a loss and sometimes the death of one parent.
My father is going to have a surgery next week for his lungs and that what really scares me.
I'm wondering if the transit could signify the loss of one parent through divorce as much as death ? Because it could be very much divorce since my parents can no longer stand the sight of each other.
I don't want to lose my mum she's very dear to me but I don't want to wish death upon my dad either despite the truth that he isn't much of a good father.

please help me with further insight, I've attached my Transit Chart right below.
Please dont use Pluto it is not a planet. You need to load a natal chart with your transits and progressions on it. THey are not separate. They have to hook into each other. Saturn and Neptune are more likely portents for death but no ethical astrologer will address that question until after the event at least.
__________________
The stars impel, not compel.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-05-2013, 11:52 AM
dreamtimez's Avatar
dreamtimez dreamtimez is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 810
Re: Pluto Transiting 4th House = Death of a parent ??

I think, apart from your chart (Pluto transiting 4th) you should also take into account your father's chart. Besides, I would not consider Pluto ... Saturn would be more significant.
Take care
__________________
Dreamtimez
because the unreal is more powerful than the real ...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-06-2013, 05:24 AM
Rosie7's Avatar
Rosie7 Rosie7 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 95
Re: Pluto Transiting 4th House = Death of a parent ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
Please dont use Pluto it is not a planet. .
Hold on a minute, here. Despite its status as a dwarf planet, many astrologers (myself included) recognize the considerable transformative/powerful/disruptive impact that Pluto has on a natal and synastry charts and by progression and transit. This is gleaned through years of empirical evidence that cannot be dismissed because the astronomical world has declared it a non-planet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie7 For This Useful Post:
Nadineday (02-13-2014)
  #9  
Unread 03-07-2019, 05:15 PM
Wolfgirl Wolfgirl is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by toleshi View Post
My mother died the other day, but she's been sick, and I knew she'd go anyway, because Pluto will be in my 4th house for a while. It entered it in 2007/2008 when it hit Capricorn. I knew she would die during this time, because of age, because of sickness, inevitability, etc.
Pluto had the same transit for me when i lost my mom...coincidence??? No i don't think so. Pluto transiting the 4th house in Capricorn, if we had the same thing occur, then it cannot be out ruled or overlooked I think this is a transit astrologers should pat careful attention to! My mom passed away July 25 2015....so sorry for your loss as well 😔
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-07-2019, 05:26 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 47,051
Re: Pluto Transiting 4th House = Death of a parent ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie7 View Post

Hold on a minute, here. Despite its status as a dwarf planet,
many astrologers (myself included) recognize the considerable transformative/powerful/disruptive impact
that Pluto has on a natal and synastry charts and by progression and transit.
This is gleaned through years of empirical evidence
that cannot be dismissed because the astronomical world
has declared it a non-planet.
Latest research finds that dwarf planet pluto is a comet
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-26-2019, 04:21 PM
AquaMoonChild AquaMoonChild is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 74
Re: Pluto Transiting 4th House = Death of a parent ??

It's such a long transit it's hard to tell. But yes, my parents divorces and got back together several times during this transit but that was also my whole life. Uranus is in my 4th as well. I lost a very much wanted pregnancy at 17wks toward the end of this transit and lost my mother to an aggressive and surprising cancer within a year of losing my baby and became pregnant before she died again. I also had and have uranus transiting my 8th and a progressed moon(?).
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-26-2019, 09:11 PM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alitta the Archer View Post
Pluto is currently transiting my 4th house and I can't help but be worried.

There is a lot of unresolved issues in my family especially between my Mom and Dad who haven't spoken to each others in years, so I thought this transit will bring these unresolved conflicts to the surface and put them to an end.

There has been a dark cloud of tension looming over our home for so long and I will be more than glad to see it scatter for good but what worries me is that when Pluto transits the 4th house it usually signals a loss and sometimes the death of one parent.
My father is going to have a surgery next week for his lungs and that what really scares me.
I'm wondering if the transit could signify the loss of one parent through divorce as much as death ? Because it could be very much divorce since my parents can no longer stand the sight of each other.
I don't want to lose my mum she's very dear to me but I don't want to wish death upon my dad either despite the truth that he isn't much of a good father.

please help me with further insight, I've attached my Transit Chart right below.

I went through the deepest sort of personal experience as Pluto approached my natal 4th house Moon.

It did not result in the physical death of anyone.

Its final outcome was a life-changing personal transformation.

As Pluto came across the 4th cusp and lingered there, I was divorced.

Remember that Pluto extirpates that which is no longer needed, viable, or desirable. The old form gives way to the new. Death AND Resurrection.

Last edited by greybeard; 03-26-2019 at 09:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 05-01-2019, 01:38 AM
Inquisag Inquisag is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Belvider, IL
Posts: 126
Re: Pluto Transiting 4th House = Death of a parent ??

When my father passed away, transiting Pluto was sextile natal Neptune, with Pluto in my 3rd house. Transiting Sun, Mercury, Venus trine natal Mercury. My progressed ascendant was exactly opposite my natal Mars.

When my mother passed, transiting Pluto was in my natal 4th house making a trine to my natal Mars in the 8th house and opposing transiting Sun. Transiting Mercury was conjunct my natal Uranus. Transiting Venus was square my natal Sun. Transiting Mars was sextile natal Venus. Transiting Saturn was sextile natal Neptune.

Neptune was forming a sextile during both events. Neptune makes one major aspect in my natal chart; a sextile to Pluto (122’ orb). Minor aspects are semisextiles to Sun and Venus; and quincunx to Moon. Sun, Moon, and Pluto form the closest aspect in my chart; 038’, 052’ orb T-square. Venus is involved in the T-square as well; square Pluto 129’, opposite Moon 432’, conjunct Sun 340’.

Most of these aspects would not be expected around a death event.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
death, house, parent, pluto, transiting

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.