Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 03-25-2019, 06:30 PM

When i will find a better job?

Hello

i have a job offer until 1st of Saturn but Im not satisified because of payment and long distance to work.

So on 15th of June Saturntransit will inconjunct my MC, Jupitertransit trine my MC and Plutotransit is opposing my mars all declining. Means that i will be fired?

If yes, when its possible to find a more better job?

Last transit Jupiter trine MC will be on 7th of October, Saturn inconjunct on 11th of December and Pluto oppose on 7th of January. Also on 7. of October 19 progressed sun is trine natal Pluto, ruler of my natal and progressed ac. So may there a possibility to find a job which fits?

Looking at the secondary progression, progressed sun is on 1st of May in exact opposion to saturn but moves away. How long does this opposition act?

And I see transiting Jupiter makes a square to progressed Mc and Saturn a trine to them 🤔
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unbenannt.jpg (53.2 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Darkgirl; 03-25-2019 at 09:02 PM.
Unread 04-01-2019, 12:31 PM

Re: When i will find a better job?

Do nobody have an idea?

Im sorry for my impatience, but at the moment i cant do anything else.. only do everything to get what i want (Plutotransit opposition Mars )

Last edited by Darkgirl; 04-01-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Tags
find