Family problems,you can see it on my chart?

LyP

I'll tell you something that is unusual for most people:

I hate my parents.
Wait!!!
there's a reason.
My father is an extremely violent man who already stabbed my mother and tried to strangle her, has been arrested, he is a persecutor,trash human, psychopath, he tries to dominate everything in the house and tries to dominate me too, using fear as a weapon, but I do not care,I do not obey and he assaults me sometimes. I'm not afraid anymore.But he is the only working at home to pay the rent,and this is the blackmail he does with me.

My mother never worked in life, it is a lazy, she forgave him just to have somewhere to live and simply do not care about my existence and my suffering since she has a place to sleep.
She would rather him than me, is not a real mother. She has no dignity, no character, no ego, I hate.She does not want to live as an adult, she wants to be sustained.

I have no job,no money now, so I am very afraid that my financial independence it will take, I might kill myself until that day comes .
and perhaps that day does not arrive because it is hard to have the strength to fight the world outside when there is no peace at home, and anywhere.
I'm 18 years old and have nowhere to live yet, why I'm in the last year of high school,I reproached one year because I had severe depression.I am suffering a lot.
I suffer since I was born and the whole source of my unhappiness is my family.
I have no grandparents or uncles and No relatives, no friends who can give me a place to sleep, I am alone.

you can talk about it on my chart?

some advice? some friendly word?

astro_w2gw_02_dssds.85849.22697.gif

StillOne

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. Sure, it certainly shows in your chart that your life is challenging. However, it also shows tremendous power that you have at your disposal should you decide to use it. With Pluto conjunct the Ascendant and your Mars/Venus conjunction trine the MC, there's a lot of things that you can accomplish should you wish to.

Astrology is a great way to assess your situation and figure out how to understand your life and the world around you. I'd recommend you take a closer look at your horoscope. Use that deep intelligence that you have and figure out a plan (Merc in 12th house Scorpio!).

noraleader

Banned
i had to look up venus conjunct mars and see what other people say about it, as i've seen it on some other charts recently. (i'm novice, so unskilled..) it looks like venus conjunct mars may mean your pleasure and strength are combined, maybe very charming or attractive, or too much for some people to handle :) with a trine to saturn in aries 5th house, i wonder if this indicates future happiness in close relationships. :) with node and moon in virgo squaring them, certainly some prudence or selectivity is wise, and should develop with age?

the 12th house scorpio sun squared to planets in aquarius eg. uranus, i would expect means, again, it might be worth making decisions wisely instead of impulsively. i guess you have kind of a "bucket" chart, everything is on the "inner" side, except saturn, and i guess that somehow makes saturn more significant.

don't be too upset about your parents weaknesses, i'm in my forties and still seeing things about my childhood in a new light, which i don't think will ever change with each passing decade, so understand that life is difficult, and people retreat to whatever psychological safety they can find, whether it's weakness or lashing out. it can be difficult to grow when you're hurt.

i don't know much about brasil but i think the commercial world is always looking out for young people, either to take advantage of them or to give them a chance, or maybe a mix, as people are confused. but, there are often lots of opportunities when you are young, even if they are mediocre.

if the mars-venus in first house gives you some charm or likeability, i think a 12th house sun and mercury is a fortunate focus on spirituality, and a 10th house node/moon in virgo gives you the prudence and reservation to select carefully, and i just like aquarius because aquarius considers others :)

your planets in sagittarius ought to give you some orientation for change, but i guess the north node in virgo for selectivity and prudence is the foremost orientation.

i'd guess, when school is out, there will be a lot of people looking for some work. once you make sure you will graduate, perhaps waste no time in trying to find some work. i can't imagine what your parents issues are like, but perhaps surprising your father with some extra income for the household would have an affect on his or both of their characters. once you've established work for a few months and feel confident, perhaps you can start to look for a way to move then. just don't waste your energy despising their shortcomings, life does crazy things to people, and i am always looking for the ways to reduce the energies in dysfunctional systems rather than aggravate them.

Last edited:

ashriia

Hi LyP,

I am sorry about your family circumstances, it must be very difficult for you to be at home.

Does your high school have a work study program? a job board of some kind? or someone you can talk to about that like a counselor for instance. I know it's extremely difficult to think about going to work when your home life is so chaotic. But that is where to start to change your circumstances. Being away from home would be good for you as well. When I was in high school, we had work study programs and I easily got into a job one summer because my counselor vouched for me, granted that was before the internet so I'm not sure how it works now. But getting a job through your school I highly recommend if this is available to you. As it might be more difficult getting work once youre out of school, with no work experience or just alot of trial and error.

It doesn't seem like your parents are going to change, they are set in their dysfunctional dynamics. So it's up to you to make a change for your own well being and future. Saturn is currently transiting your 1st house, and this often ushers in a new cycle in life, where changes are made.

I'd watch out for your pluto square MC at the workplace though. Try to get along with your coworkers/bosses as best as possible to ensure you keep your jobs.

best to you.

waybread

LyP, I'd like to support ashriia's suggestion that you talk to a trusted teacher or a school guidance counselor, if your school has one. Just explain that your home is violent, both against your mother and you, and that for your personal safety you need somewhere else to live. This person may not be able to help you, but oftentimes one good suggestion will lead to the next. Do you have any younger siblings at home who are also in some physical danger?

Will you be ready to graduate from high school in a few months? Have you thought about how you will support yourself then? Even if you're just cleaning houses or working as a shop clerk, think through how you can earn some of your own money. Perhaps you know a fellow student who will also be looking for a way to leave home and to share expenses.

Based on your horoscope and OP, I would strongly urge you to find a way-- independently of your circumstances-- to find a small island of peace for yourself. This might be meditation, yoga, prayer, or mindfulness. With your 12th house sun-Chiron square Uranus and Neptune, it is hard for you to retain a sense of self-esteem, so you should benefit from a discipline that enables you to clear your mind and experience a sense of calm.

Do you think it's possible that your father or perhaps both parents are mentally ill?

LyP

thank you for all
all,all helped me a lot!!

Hi LyP,

I am sorry about your family circumstances, it must be very difficult for you to be at home.

Does your high school have a work study program? a job board of some kind? or someone you can talk to about that like a counselor for instance. I know it's extremely difficult to think about going to work when your home life is so chaotic. But that is where to start to change your circumstances. Being away from home would be good for you as well. When I was in high school, we had work study programs and I easily got into a job one summer because my counselor vouched for me, granted that was before the internet so I'm not sure how it works now. But getting a job through your school I highly recommend if this is available to you. As it might be more difficult getting work once youre out of school, with no work experience or just alot of trial and error.

It doesn't seem like your parents are going to change, they are set in their dysfunctional dynamics. So it's up to you to make a change for your own well being and future. Saturn is currently transiting your 1st house, and this often ushers in a new cycle in life, where changes are made.

I'd watch out for your pluto square MC at the workplace though. Try to get along with your coworkers/bosses as best as possible to ensure you keep your jobs.

best to you.

thank you! but in my country do not have these things,if I work out and study at the night I still do not earn money enough to keep me alone.

the distribution of income in my country is so precarious that most Brazilians live with their parents even after marriage;

My father has Pluto and Uranus retrograde in the first house, so he wants to dominate me.

but revenge is a dish that is eaten cold.
When he gets old, will not have the physical strength to beat me or work.
he thinks he is above good and evil, still did not understand the cycle of life...
he will suffer what I suffered.

thanks for the tip about pluto square mc ...
I would have to be more obedient in the workplace, is it?

LyP, I'd like to support ashriia's suggestion that you talk to a trusted teacher or a school guidance counselor, if your school has one. Just explain that your home is violent, both against your mother and you, and that for your personal safety you need somewhere else to live. This person may not be able to help you, but oftentimes one good suggestion will lead to the next. Do you have any younger siblings at home who are also in some physical danger?

Will you be ready to graduate from high school in a few months? Have you thought about how you will support yourself then? Even if you're just cleaning houses or working as a shop clerk, think through how you can earn some of your own money. Perhaps you know a fellow student who will also be looking for a way to leave home and to share expenses.

Based on your horoscope and OP, I would strongly urge you to find a way-- independently of your circumstances-- to find a small island of peace for yourself. This might be meditation, yoga, prayer, or mindfulness. With your 12th house sun-Chiron square Uranus and Neptune, it is hard for you to retain a sense of self-esteem, so you should benefit from a discipline that enables you to clear your mind and experience a sense of calm.

Do you think it's possible that your father or perhaps both parents are mentally ill?

I do not have much trust in people, I'm afraid the situation worse, I often spend time at the home of some schoolmates.
I have no brothers and my mother is on the side of my father, my father knows very well pretend to others and can put everyone against me, saying I'm a bad daughter and im lying, he is really handler, believe me.

I sent some curriculum , but my country is in financial crisis and no one wants to hire me for now,no one wants to hire me too, because I do not have many courses and because no one wants to hire a part-time, so I really need to finish school.
but you advice and ashriia are more than correct.

I hope that at the end of the year or next year I get a job.
this year in my country also has the "national high school exam" that if I get 700 points, I can get into a free college. But in public college has to be very clever to go, so i ~~~~~~~~~try~~~~~~~~~~ to study.

Last edited:

sibylline

Yes, the chart shows issues with the parents. The Moon is exact square to Mars/Venus, signifying possible social conflict and clashes with the mother and in the home environment. The Sun is in the 12th showing absence of the father, physically or emotionally, and in square to Uranus shows him as unpredictable. Sun with Mercury in the 12th could be the child who felt ignored or discouraged from making their presence known. The chart is difficult but at the same time doesn't show a quitter; don't let the difficulties of your present situation get you down.

I agree with the others here that you should move out on your own as soon as you can. Doing well on your exam would be great so you wouldn't need to rely on your father so much. Good for you for taking the initiative to study hard.

waybread

Taking that high school exam seems like a good idea. Good luck with your studies, because just finishing high school will put you in a better position than not finishing high school.

Are there new temporary or part-time jobs in Brazil associated with the Olympics?

ALRESCHA

Hello LyP, how are you?

Your father sounds like a narcissist and your mother sounds like an enabler. It would be useful to run synastry and composite charts to find a way to deal with them easily,please send them if you'd like to.

No need to feel bitter, all people do comes back to them. It is wise to go no contact and let him know he's dead to you. If you look at Saturn and Jupiter, they're about to bring a major change in your immediate settings, so use that to empower yourself through education. No matter how poor the country, there are always programs for endangered women and children to help educate them and make them financially independent. Freelancing is a way too.