Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 10-04-2012, 02:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Blackempress Send a message via Skype™ to Blackempress
Are Planets in signs more powerful or aspects?

I was listening to someone ramble to a client with Mars in capricorn Excitedly because the Martian traits were present in her but as I started paying attention to the questions, I could Tick 'Done' on all of them while she nodded to just Sports & assertion.
I have Mars detriment in Libra but Sun-sq-Mars. I have been in sports all life including skating, Swimming, tennis & Squash. To top that I always had a deep fondness for Forces & applied in the Army but wasn't short-listed. I am also madly in love with knives & Surgery which takes me to nearly every martian corner. People see me as a driving & many times aggressive person.

Similar is the case of my bro. I have Mercury in gemini but he has Mercury in Pisces with Jupiter-Opp-Mercury which gives him a photographic memory. I always thought he would've Mercury in Aquarius till I noticed the Opp.

This made me question, do planets in their Exaltation/dominant signs bring out the characteristics better or do hard aspects?

Last edited by Blackempress; 10-04-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Tags
aspects, planets, powerful, signs