Confused about the placements in my third house

moonmade

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this chart no longer applies to me. I had my birth time wrong :X

Attachments

• ASTROCHART.gif
    ASTROCHART.gif
    56.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

moonmade

Why there are so many planets in my 3rd house and in Capricorn. I'm just having a hard time understanding the 3rd house. I don't feel like it applies to me too much?

What are my biggest influences here?

Thanks.

Inconjunct

Sorry to keep answering your questions with further questions, but what is it about these placements that you feel doesn't apply to you? You need to be careful of "cookbook" interpretations off the internet as a) they don't take the whole of your chart into account and b) they are of wildly varying quality.

moonmade

I appreciate your responses.

Well, I understand the 3rd house is about communications and just wanted help clarifying why this particular house has so many placements in it. What exactly is it saying about me as a person?

Do some of the placements explain why I have such a hard time communicating with and does it explains my nervousness?

Sorry to be so vague about what it is that I want to know... I guess I'm just wondering if there is anything interesting that sticks out that I should be aware of.

Inconjunct

Saturn in the 3rd could explain some of your difficulties with communication, but also Neptune could indicate some problems either with communicating clearly or with understanding what people are trying to communicate to you. Venus there, however, could indicate some creativity and, allied with Neptune, might imply a great deal of imagination - there's the potential there for creative writing, I would suggest.