hello to you all my name is Nyx.

nyxisyourfix

Well I am here to learn more about astrology. I am a very saturnine individual. I am one of those stellium folks. My sun is in capricorn, moon in scorpio, virgo rising. Almost everything else in capricorn too. I am a bohemian. I squat in abandoned buildings and go to rainbow gatherings. I hitch hike and wish to hop a freight train some day. I have met many people but I am hard to get to know and make horrible first impressions. I think haaving saturn opposition ascendant helps with that. Hope to teach and learn here.

weyteach

Hi Nyx - You are very humerous! You described an earth chart perfectly with a little bit of scorpio somewhere. Capricorn people bloom through their life travels and begin to look younger and more at ease. you will do fine!

astro-teach

nyxisyourfix

Thank you. Yeah I am earth and water with a bit of air (saturn in aquarius) but that's it unless you are getting into asteroids so I am really shy and hard to coax out of my shell. The problem is that I want a lot of atteention. I have 6 planets in the 5th house which. Are mercury, venus, mars, uranus, neptune, and the sun, all in capricorn. It stinks cause I want to express myself but I am so shy and afraid of disapproval. Most of the time I just dissaprove of myself. I also have a conflict with waanting to be unique and still fit in. People assume I think I'm better than everyone else because I'm not too concerned with making an impact and prefer to mind my own business but I hate when people are ambivalent towards me. Geez I am complicated...:sick:

Jesusistheway

Thank you. Yeah I am earth and water with a bit of air (saturn in aquarius) but that's it unless you are getting into asteroids so I am really shy and hard to coax out of my shell. The problem is that I want a lot of atteention. I have 6 planets in the 5th house which. Are mercury, venus, mars, uranus, neptune, and the sun, all in capricorn. It stinks cause I want to express myself but I am so shy and afraid of disapproval. Most of the time I just dissaprove of myself. I also have a conflict with waanting to be unique and still fit in. People assume I think I'm better than everyone else because I'm not too concerned with making an impact and prefer to mind my own business but I hate when people are ambivalent towards me. Geez I am complicated...:sick:

Holy moly! Six planets in the 5th house and you feel inhibited! aww... You can Do It!! lol. Seems like you are living in your head, I'm that way too. Hmm... wonder where that shows up in your chart.

nyxisyourfix

Well having capricorn hold all those planets there, they may need to be unlocked by having certain things accomplished in my spiritual development. I may have taken advantage of my self expression in past lives or been too dominating over my romantic lovers or children and saturn decided to give me the karma pink slip because he was disappointed in me. I am confident I will get it right. Maybe I was assigned to humble service being that I have virgo rising and chiron in virgo. The cusp of my firsh house is on the first degree of virgo!