My baby was born today!!!

Can you please read her chart for me?
I really want to know what she will be like!
Wasn't sure if I should have posted this with my son's.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_anonymous.12246.63394.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_anonymous.12246.63394.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 36

waybread

Hey, Mama-- I hope you and your little angel are going well.

I'm a bit reluctant to read a chart for a newborn, as a horoscope has so many ways to express any given placement, and I'd hate to lay some kind of trip on a little kid, through getting it wrong.

However, your baby does have a strong Gemini influence, with her sun, moon, and Mars in that sign. She will probably have more than the usual child's naturally curious, inquisitive mind. So maybe prepare yourself to become a walking encyclopedia when she asks you all those "why" questions as a child.

Thanks for taking the time to come and look I really really appreciate it!!
If you have a chance would you mind looking at my son's? I posted a different thread about it but he is just so, deep. Wondering if that shows in his chart! If not I understand and again thanks so much.

Hey, Mama-- I hope you and your little angel are going well.

I'm a bit reluctant to read a chart for a newborn, as a horoscope has so many ways to express any given placement, and I'd hate to lay some kind of trip on a little kid, through getting it wrong.

However, your baby does have a strong Gemini influence, with her sun, moon, and Mars in that sign. She will probably have more than the usual child's naturally curious, inquisitive mind. So maybe prepare yourself to become a walking encyclopedia when she asks you all those "why" questions as a child.

waybread

When you have a moment, just post a link to that thread.

In the meantime, see if you can catch up on your sleep, and time to get acquainted with your beautiful baby.

Sammy52520

Ah! and he is a 1st deacon Gemini (I am also a 1st deacon) She'll probably have a very great mind and quite a number of talents. Libras usually have an easy dedication to certain subjects and they are usually thurough with their research. So that is what her ascendant says. Of course the farther she grows up, the likelihood of those to change slightly due to parental and environmental factors. Personally I wouldn't exactly go for a chart reading yet on her. It is like finding predictions on your death in astrology. It is fascinating but you can find a sort of melancholy after effect. I'd recommend taking joy in your little bundle of joy, and let her surprise you to who she'll become :biggrin: ^-^

Thank you Sammy!!

This is awesome as I was worried she would have trouble concentrating... I just responded to waybread that someone told me both of my kids charts have indicators I will abandon them... How do I find out if this is true or not? 😳

Ah! and he is a 1st deacon
Gemini (I am also a 1st deacon) She'll probably have a very great mind and quite a number of talents. Libras usually have an easy dedication to certain subjects and they are usually thurough with their research. So that is what her ascendant says. Of course the farther she grows up, the likelihood of those to change slightly due to parental and environmental factors. Personally I wouldn't exactly go for a chart reading yet on her. It is like finding predictions on your death in astrology. It is fascinating but you can find a sort of melancholy after effect. I'd recommend taking joy in your little bundle of joy, and let her surprise you to who she'll become :biggrin: ^-^

Sammy52520

Well, I don't exactly know if I can justify that, but I can definitely find what kinds of conflict you guys can have. I'll just need your natal chart and then i'll be able to find that information out.

Thanks Sammy 🙄

I added mine and my son's as well thank you for taking a look!

Well, I don't exactly know if I can justify that, but I can definitely find what kinds of conflict you guys can have. I'll just need your natal chart and then i'll be able to find that information out.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_anonymous.55597.26520.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_anonymous.55597.26520.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_2gw_03_anonymous.85877.15926.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_anonymous.85877.15926.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 18

Sammy52520

From what I can tell, you'll get on a better wavelength with your daughter because you are both Geminis. You'll know how to discipline and advise her because she'll mirror you. However your son is a pisces. They'll be times where you'll really help him but sometimes it'll be a sort of oblivion. Since Pisces and Gemini are frenemies, it'll sorta be like that in terms of your guys' sun sign. But you'll greater benefit him because your sign will fill up the empty space in his chart ^-^

Last edited:
Thanks Sammy 🙄

From what I can tell, you'll get on a better wavelength with your daughter because you are both Geminis. You'll know how to discipline and advise her because she'll mirror you. However your son is a pisces. They'll be times where you'll really help him but sometimes it'll be a sort of oblivion. Since Pisces and Gemini are frenemies, it'll sorta be like that in terms of your guys' sun sign.