Venus-Mars-Pluto Conjunction

I have a Venus mars Pluto triple conjunction in Sagittarius. Pluto and Venus are in my 12th house and mars is in my 1st. This is the hardest combination to find on the internet. I just want to know what this means. Did I mention that they all conjunct my sag ascendant?

Here is my chart.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_maiya_lee.58934.63970 (1).gif
    astro_2gw_01_maiya_lee.58934.63970 (1).gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 102

conspiracy theorist

This chart is potent alright. A poster on here has similar things going in her natal and she's pretty notorious.

Off the bat, I'd say the drive for dominance, supremacy of the social order/world is a primary motivator in your character. A heavy area of focus would be the world of the 5th house, places of enjoyment, physical pleasures, romance, sports etc. Mars holding the rulership might make you interested in martial arts/ extreme sports as an outlet for the aggressive drives for competition in your character and with this Mars being right on the ascendant in Sagittarius you're likely to be very physically capable. Venus/Mars has also been noted to give good bodily form/attractiveness when conjunct the ascendant and this too is likely to be the case for you too.

You also have Antares conjunct the ascendant:

A Mars nature, in which the powers of Mercury and Jupiter and Saturn are also added. Antares makes people tough, belligerent and pugnacious. This is an important star for military personnel and is said to convey mental alertness, strategic ability and courage and to make dare-devils, especially if tied up with the MC, Ascendant, Sun or Jupiter. If associated with Mars, courage is said to become foolhardiness, leading to increased dangers. Natives with this particular configuration have to be prepared at all times for sudden incidents, unforeseen events and potential accidents. According to tradition, Antares is of violent character and is credited with being significant for a violent death, either in battle or by process of law. On the other hand, danger may come about by fire, weapons or machinery. Antares is also said to be unfortunate for the eyes, if in conjunction with the Ascendant, Moon or Sun and this has proven to be the case by later researchers.

All of this, and no mention was made of your Aries Moon and Pluto. With that also a heavily choleric chart with Sun being the most elevated in the map. You might call yourself LibraGoddess, but this is definitely a fierce chart. A real fighter.

One thing seems to keep you in check though, and it is the Saturn in the 4th house. I take this to be that your family plays a tempering role in your life that you are agreeable to. They apply the breaks and caution to your forward movement, and have probably bailed you out more than once in hot water situations. This Saturn is cordial to the chart (and especially the choleric planets Sun and Mars) as it is located in Aries -- which although afflicts the Sun/Mercury at least receives the Sun into it's exaltation, as well as receive Mars into his domicile. This speaks to a synergy taking place as opposed to outright obstruction.

This is not the be all end all of your chart but just some things that were most apparent to me.

Last edited:
There were a couple of things that I related to. The bad temper was shown mostly when I was a kid. Now that I've gotten older, I'm calm but always ready for a fight lol. I'm very defensive and alert. I admit that the drive for dominance is true and that goes for most of all my relationships, even if I don't like the person. But, most people see me as shy and quiet and weak. So, most people don't get to see the real me. I am not close with my family at all. They have hurt me a lot, so I choose to stay away from them. But I wanted to know, if I am too intense when people meet me. I've noticed that people either hate me or love me, nothing in between. Does that dominance show immediately or as arrogance?

conspiracy theorist

There were a couple of things that I related to. The bad temper was shown mostly when I was a kid. Now that I've gotten older, I'm calm but always ready for a fight lol. I'm very defensive and alert. I admit that the drive for dominance is true and that goes for most of all my relationships, even if I don't like the person. But, most people see me as shy and quiet and weak. So, most people don't get to see the real me. I am not close with my family at all. They have hurt me a lot, so I choose to stay away from them. But I wanted to know, if I am too intense when people meet me. I've noticed that people either hate me or love me, nothing in between. Does that dominance show immediately or as arrogance?

I see, I see - so that Saturn is bad news after all. A fall Saturn wouldn't be such a good thing, but that was the safer interpretation (and the correct one in this case)

Meeting the world through a Mars/Venus/Antares/Pluto lens, it would be hard for people to take you objectively when all of those energy signatures (with the exception of Venus but even with her comes sexual undertones) are pretty apparent/in your face. I know I hate when someone tries to dominate me (we have some chart similarities) so when I sense that even a little bit of that is going on with someone I start to get pissed.

conspiracy theorist

But most people see me as weak. Why is that? I'm shy but, like you said, I want dominance but I don't really show it.

That Sun/Saturn opposition in your chart might be the culprit. It is said to give feelings of self-doubt and self-abasement, as the crippling self-criticism of Saturn is obstructing the innate self-hood of the Sun.

Weak in what way though? Could you describe why people see you as weak? Is it actually because your quiet or do you allow people to push you around?

I do let people push me around a little. Only because I know how violent I can get and I don't want to hurt anyone. So when people see that, they don't take me seriously until I've had enough. I let things build until it gets to be too much and I explode. Then people call me crazy lol because they either didn't know I was mad or that I would react at all.

conspiracy theorist

0 to 100 real quick huh

It's no surprise that moderation would be hard to achieve with your placements. But maybe waiting until they've pushed you around isn't the best time to make your boundaries known, don't you think? Why not make everyone know where you stand from early?

Martial arts training might do you some real good. Not the Mcdojos/"sports" ones though. That violent energy should be harnessed. Plus the competition and domination is much more pure/undiluted in it.

Last edited: