stagnated in career -feel depressed - kindly respond

suhasg

Hi,

I can help, provided you PM me at least 5 major events, also tell me about your education (subjects) and current profession (industry type, role)

Suhas G

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Your current Dasha is Sun Mahadasha and Sat. AnterDasha. But next phase Sun MD and Merc. AD, which will start from 15.8.2012, may provide you some different profile, and financial benefit too.
Transit Planets will also support.
you can chant Gayatri Mantra or Surya Namaskaram. And avoid abusive language.
May god bless you.

suhasg

prasath,

There will be no major changes in the situation (job and finance) till Feb 2013, however expect some financial gains (one or two) during this period. You may need to travel (short distance) frequently and perhaps stay away from family.

The period from Mar(start) 2013 to Jun (end) 2013 shows problems especially in the finance department.

Situation will restore and remain normal during Jul 2013 to jun 2014.

I don't see any job change during this entire time period of Mar 2012 to Jun 2014.

I don't suggest any remedies , I don't believe in remedies.

Hope this helps

My best wishes.

regards

SUhas G

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

It is related with 5th house, 8th from 10 house. Means some change in current profile (responsibilities, nature of profile etc.), since linked with 2nd house means related to your income. So, positive impacts.

Sree.Anoop Jee - kindly respond

Sree.Anoop Jee.

Its my worse behaviour, as i am in angry or frustration i use abusive language...due to this i have got bad name in the circle of friends and relatives and of course...in company too..

I must keep in mind your valuable suggestion, try to control...my toungue.
Once again Thanks a lot Anoop Jee.

Pranaam,
Prasath

Your current Dasha is Sun Mahadasha and Sat. AnterDasha. But next phase Sun MD and Merc. AD, which will start from 15.8.2012, may provide you some different profile, and financial benefit too.
Transit Planets will also support.
you can chant Gayatri Mantra or Surya Namaskaram. And avoid abusive language.
May god bless you.

suhasg

Re: Thank you Dear Mr.Suhas - prasath

Good Day.
Suhas Jee.

Thank you very much...few doubts
please let me clear that any job change or change of job (I mean change of organization) when it will occured?
in 2014...? will it be benefiical interms of stability and growth?
you said some short journeys...will it be continue entire my career in future too?

I would like to take some training in Logistics and supply chain management..and it will take 1 or 1/2 year to complete...by the mean time i will enter 2013/2014...

Would like to hear your kind veiws, please

Sincerely,
prasath

Usually I take around 1 or 2 years' span for predictions. Entire life prediction or predictions for next 5/10 years though possible, one shouldn't try to know and in any case I won't be doing it.

I am unable to comments on your questions regarding stability and growth because such things are very subjective, and their definitions vary from person to person.

Regarding job changes etc:

Noting changes unless something moves!

My prediction about frequent travels and staying away from from family is already proving to be correct based on the feedback you provided , keep us posted on the future developments.

Hope this helps