Want my Brith Time to get corrected

gauranggroups

Actually I've got a problem in my horo.. As per my chart, my lagna is Rishabam (Taurus).. But when I tried creating my horo using softwares, I'm getting my Lagna as Mithunam (Gemini).. I've tried with many softwares. But when I inquired my Dad, he told me that the Astrologer has adjusted my Birth Time instead of changing in Sun Rise timing.. Also who ever Astrologers I've met, they r all saying that I've got the qualities of Tauras Ascendant only and not of Gemini.. If it is the case also, the predictions made based on my Dasa - Buthi is not matching with my real life happenings.. Hence I think it may be because of that Astrologer changed my Birth time, the Dasa - Buthi calculations may be varying.. Hence I wanna know my exact Birth Time.. This is my problem..

I hope this can be corrected only by a good KP Astrologer.. If anyone is willing to help me reply back.. I'll forward u my full birth details..

Note: As to my knowledge, I know Mr. Virinchi is a very good Astrologer who gives really good prediction.. If he agrees my request, I'll be more than happy..

Virinchi

you could have asked on that forum in horary section.
ppl respond faster there for you, since i guess now you're a regular member there.

here i dont see any birth info, approximate time etc or even a number(between 1-249) for k.p horary analysis

gauranggroups

Virinchi,

Thank you very much for your kind response.. I'll do that.. Sorry for the late reply.. I was out of station for the past 10 days.. Went for an emergency thing.. Hence don't mind for the late reply..

you could have asked on that forum in horary section.
ppl respond faster there for you, since i guess now you're a regular member there.

here i dont see any birth info, approximate time etc or even a number(between 1-249) for k.p horary analysis

gauranggroups

Dear Virinchi,

I would like to confess one thing to you. Actually I've been more active in that forum only. To be very frank, I started following you and came to this forum as I've become a great fan of you after seeing your predictions. Hence my kind request to you is I would be really very very happy if you can personally analyze my horo and do the birth time rectification. I don't wanna share all my personal info in a public forum. Hence I'll be really grateful to you if you agree to this. I'm asking this as I've got an impression that you would help the people in need with the valuable knowledge you've got of Astro Shastra. I'm ready to do any help to you if you need any.

If you agree, please send me a test mail to my ID.. My ID is gauranggroups@yahoo.com.. Since you don't accept private messages here and U2Us there, I don't have any other option. Please understand. If you don't wanna help me personally, reply me or send me an U2U atleast. I'll try to post it publicly there.

Thank you very much. Hope you would respond.

Virinchi

Hi gaurang
i'm not really doing any astro readings these days as most of them have silly problems like job, marriage etc.
If there's a complicated situation, it would motivate me to look at that chart.
check your email