The Key of Mysteries

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
With the assassination of Julius Caesar, i think a message was left in the stars by a Hermetic astrologer of over 2000 years ago!

What you have to remember about Julius Caesar was that the Senate hated his girlfriend Cleopatra, who he had a son by called Caesarion, they thought he was going to declare himself a god, end democracy, and have Caesarion next in line to rule Rome!
Cleopatra came from the Greek Ptolemaic Dynasty started by Alexander the Great, so wasn't an Egyptian Pharaoh, but she was fiercely patriotic and thought of herself as ISIS on Earth, so that sets the scene, first astronomy graph below, is sunset before Ides of March in Rome, which is ancient Greek day marker, in this case it is strange and could hold a message, especially as our "Golden Boy" Hermes or Mercury sets with the Sun, being the the one that gives a message from the gods!
yl5bdca96f.png

Monk

Premium Member
So 15th March 0044 BC, the Ides of March, is aligned to sunset previous to the Roman way which is Sunrise which in this case is auspicious to the Message.
As the Sun set Sirius was culminating, obviously Caesar was killed because of Cleopatra, she thought of herself as ISIS on Earth and the Isis star is Sirius!
Cleopatra came from an ancient Greek dynasty so using Greek day start was a message that a Greek person was to blame for the assassination.
I have no idea who the astrologer was who chose this day for his Senate masters, but what he wrote will stay in the Heavens forever and has become part of the Akashic Records!
The message was "Nothing personal, just business, you were a great leader but had to be assassinated because of Cleopatra".

rq5bdcaf4f.png

Monk

Premium Member
As a foot note to the Lincoln Assassination, i thought information below would interest.
Strangely the father of John Wilkes Booth, Junius Brutus Booth had threatened to assassinate President Andrew Jackson, in a letter dated 4th July 1835, while he was in Philadelphia, which is auspicious!
The family had a BRUTUS thing going on with patterns, i wonder what a forensic profiler would think?:-
news.utk.edu...

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
You have to allow my little puzzle jokes ha ha!
Perhaps i'm a scribe monk of old, that recorded history and observed the great events, i might just believe in the oldest of all astrology being Paranatellonta or parans for short, i might even follow my star being Regulus, The Watcher of the North,....perhaps i watch and record, LOL!
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
I have not finished my story about the Booth family yet, but i thought i would give you some electricity up the spine, by moving on to the Assassination of President Garfield, who was shot on 2nd July 1881 in Washington DC by Charles J.Guiteau, i would look towards a strange Christian cult for having the esoteric knowledge that he belonged to for a time called Oneida Commune
Midnight day marker was chosen, Sirius on the Nadir, Due North, which can mean foundation or death.
en.wikipedia.org...
so5be45e7f.png

Opal

Premium Member
As a foot note to the Lincoln Assassination, i thought information below would interest.
Strangely the father of John Wilkes Booth, Junius Brutus Booth had threatened to assassinate President Andrew Jackson, in a letter dated 4th July 1835, while he was in Philadelphia, which is auspicious!
The family had a BRUTUS thing going on with patterns, i wonder what a forensic profiler would think?:-
news.utk.edu...

Very interesting! I also find it interesting, that at that time, threats to prominent figures were not taken seriously. They were so much more literate in their writing. Their vocabularies were larger.

This is the type of conversation that I think leomoon would siriusly enjoy.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
Assassinations at actual time of event is rare as it is more difficult to plan, they prefer to use day markers, however i don't have to go back to far to show mass execution at actual time, i don't understand people without empathy!
It must be noted that many far right groups unconnected to freemasonry spring up using the Knights Templar name.
Brenton Tarrant who shot Muslims in a mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand and live streamed himself doing it to Facebook claimed he was in touch with a Knights Templar organisation, and boasted of contact with Anders Breivik who bombed Oslo, link below:-

www.trtworld.com...

You can read about the attack below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

So why do you think he used 15th March 2019, has it got any connection to assassinations?

This is going to give you goosebumps, Brenton Tarrant timed the attack at 13:40 pm on day being 15 March 2019, it is an actual time alignment, Alnilam had just risen in the East and Sirius was rising at time and location!
It takes your breath away that someone could kill people and at the same time align it to the stars like the ancients used to do, to record it forever in the Universe!
Astronomy graph showing this is below:-

hd5dc9935e.png

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
More creepy stuff!

I thought i would stay close to the pattern and put a tingle up your spine, just into 5th June 1968, at approx. 00:15am, in Los Angeles we find Robert Kennedy died by assassination, it was marked by ancient Greek day marker at location, for within 1 degree the Sun set with Sirius along horizon, astronomy graph after links:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
ex5c39ed88.png

david starling

Monk, astrologers look for correlations between Earthly happenings and the Celestial configurations, without claiming to know the causation. If no credibility is accorded to astrology, it would have to be Electional.
BIG astrological days Jan. 10-12 this year, including a penumbral lunar eclipse, and exact longitudinal conjunctions of the Sun with Mercury, and Pluto with Saturn, which will be very close to each other along the zodiac.

Anything portentous for Electional?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi David,
I look to the beliefs of Hermetic Secret Societies, that are not normal astrologers, this can be seen by the alignments they use.
Electional astrology has a forum here, to find favourable days, however Hermetic beliefs are different.
Most countries have alignments, therefore it springs to mind that these groups are very powerful in high up positions.

david starling

Hi David,
I look to the beliefs of Hermetic Secret Societies, that are not normal astrologers, this can be seen by the alignments they use.
Electional astrology has a forum here, to find favourable days, however Hermetic beliefs are different.
Most countries have alignments, therefore it springs to mind that these groups are very powerful in high up positions.

I've finally "discovered" your many articles on secret societies and their use of Sirius and Alnilam as local markers. Very impressive! Just looking at one from 2012, Unexplained Mysteries.

david starling

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
More creepy stuff!

I thought i would stay close to the pattern and put a tingle up your spine, just into 5th June 1968, at approx. 00:15am, in Los Angeles we find Robert Kennedy died by assassination, it was marked by ancient Greek day marker at location, for within 1 degree the Sun set with Sirius along horizon, astronomy graph after links:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
ex5c39ed88.png

This really is interesting stuff, thank you for teaching and sharing. Unfortunately I have to go to work. I will read, and be back.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
When the Vatican wise sit fearful for our fate,
While paying homage to the relic beyond their gate,
The oath, the obelisk, high on Capitol Hill,
bending the Cosmos to their ego and will,
Hydra's wine bittersweet, raised high in a flagon
Betwix't freedom and love, or release of the Kraken!
When karmic dark clouds hang crying from the sky,
and those of the 33 degree calculate and scry,
Look to the angles, there you will find God star might,
T'is the Cosmic bugle, first blood in the Sirius fight!