Tricky Jupiter: Advice Appreciated

emnotemily

Hi everyone, I have been grappling with my Jupiter placement and trying to figure out how to 'unlock' or channel it for a long time. I could really use some insights from the group.

I have a Jupiter 4h cancer, which sounds promising from what I've read but unfortunately, it's retrograde and at 0 degrees... this placement is also my bucket handle on my chart.

For personal context, I have been going through a major life change after my Saturn return. I'm 32 and am changing careers from marketing to something that means much more to me: mental health counseling. I also have discovered I'm a very highly sensitive person and an empath so I've been reworking my idea of boundaries and self-nurturing and how that relates to my career, home, and friendships.

I'm sure all of this is pointing to helping my Jupiter but any advice or thoughts would be so appreciated! My natal chart is attached too.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 46

Osamenor

Staff member
Your Jupiter is an absolute powerhouse. In its exaltation, on the powerful Aries point (that's the name for degree 0 of all cardinal signs; it's especially powerful because the sun is always on one of those points at the moment of solstice or equinox - 0 Cancer is the June solstice point), singleton and handle of the bucket.

Being retrograde doesn't change that. In fact, the combination of your Jupiter's position and your Sun's position adds to Jupiter's power: Sun is applying trine to Jupiter. Any planet in aspect to Sun gets a boost, being extra influential in your chart (as if your Jupiter weren't already influential enough); the trine is an especially influential aspect, and Jupiter trine Sun is even more meaningful, because Jupiter makes its stations when it's trine Sun. A stationary Jupiter is an extra powerful Jupiter even without all the rest you have going for it.

There's nothing here to unlock. You're already well dialed into your Jupiter. If you have any Jupiter-related problems, they'd be the too much of a good thing kind of problem.

Your career change and your current efforts sound thoroughly in step with your Jupiter.

emnotemily

Oh my gosh, Osamenor, that reply was so beautifully written and so meaningful to me. Thank you so much! I'll treasure those insights and try to do something significant with what I have!