South Node Chart

name

Hello. Don't know if anyone here ever got into their SN chart (or any of the other persona charts, but especially this one), but personally, I'm fascinated. Though not entirely descriptive of my character in this life, I find the amount of Lunar themes to be very reflective of my essence. In a way, my South Node chart feels more like me than my natal chart. Natally I have no personal planets in Cancer, and the moon is in my 12th house. Seemingly, I'm not a very lunar person, other than the fact I was born on the Full Moon. But in my SN chart, so much is lunar. This resonates deeply.

Anyway, I've been doing some meditative past life work recently, and been using my SN chart to guide me. I've reached a point where an outside objective opinion is necessary for me to more clearly identify the lessons, patterns and wounds of my personal karma. I myself am too biased, too personally involved. What are you seeing? Even better, what are you sensing? Much thanks in advance.

(I usually use Whole Sign, but been starting to use Equal. Feel free to use either, I like both. The asteroids used here are 3811 Karma and 46 Hestia. As you can see, Hestia is conjunct the sun, and so is her Roman equivalent, Vesta. The sun is also conj 16 Psyche and 2150 Nyctimene, in case that adds any information.)

qDK5rLR

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 17