Writing/Vocation insight?

lyptic

I have quite the interest in writing, its something that has very recently spurred up in my life.
But at times I do doubt my abilities, and I wonder if my energies could be better directed; perhaps to another field (photography comes to mind)?
I'm starting at college this coming fall and any vocational insights would very much be appreciated :D

edit: Any other general comments about the chart would be just as appreciated!!

Last edited:

Oddity

If you want writing, I'd say try romance novels or something else overblown - it just might work for you. Venus - 7th trine Jup MC.

Art or fashion or cosmetics could also be good.

Do you have talent for any of those things?

JUPITERASC

I have quite the interest in writing, its something that has very recently spurred up in my life.
But at times I do doubt my abilities, and I wonder if my energies could be better directed; perhaps to another field (photography comes to mind)?
I'm starting at college this coming fall and any vocational insights would very much be appreciated :D

edit: Any other general comments about the chart would be just as appreciated!!

DELINEATING NATAL CHART guidance thread discussion http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48463

example of profession: :smile:
33kc45s.png

Lets now look at this person's chart.
Lets first examine her profession.
We will start from examining the 1st (as Ascendant shows the Primal Motivation of the person) and 10th. Then we'll look at some Lots.

Almuten of the Ascendant is Venus in 6th in Leo which first suggest that the person is lining toward performance (Leo).
Jupiter is the domicile ruler of the 1st and 10th (also Almuten of the 10th).
Jupiter is in the 2nd Aries with the Moon. Moon is giving an emotional (the Pisces Ascendant too) note to that Jupiter's functioning.
Moon's last aspect was trine with Sun in Leo in 6th and the next aspect is conjunction with the 1st-10th ruler Jupiter.
Jupiter and Moon are making Trine with the MC which suggests that the career of this person would be of high importance for her.
From the other side Sun and Venus are also giving trine to the MC.

Pars Hyleg is showing the Life Purpose of the person and in this chart it is in 13 Taurus which would suggest that the person is probably musician (because of Venus) and probably Singer (because Taurus = throat).
Venus is domicile ruler and Almuten of the Pars Hyleg and being in Venus is leaning toward performance again. Venus is seen the Pars Hyleg by square signs which is good (the seeing!) for the pars.

The triplicity rulers are all afflicted.
Jupiter by Retrogradation (and Saturn too plus being cadent). Sun is cadent in 6th.
But the term ruler Mercury (the Divisor of the MC) is quite strong in 7th in its own domicile which would also suggest that the person would be famous and related to the public.

Part of Fortune is in the 5th (performance, entertainment?), the ruler Mars is in the 4th (angular) from Fortune which is strong placement.

Lot of Exaltation is at 25Pisces in 1st. Strong placement, angular and Jupiter being its Lord, Venus its Almuten.

To summarize, we would say that this person is high performer, probably singer and musician, and is very good at it, popular but maybe having problems with career in the later years suggested by Retrograde/Cadent Saturn in 12th participating ruler of the MC.

Remember, we are looking at the profession of this person not her whole life.
Well, this person is Whitney Houston. So, can the chart show success and profession type beforehand? I think it can.

lyptic

If you want writing, I'd say try romance novels or something else overblown - it just might work for you. Venus - 7th trine Jup MC.

Art or fashion or cosmetics could also be good.

Do you have talent for any of those things?

I actually have done some fashion design in my studies, certainly enjoyed it; do you think my chart points favorably in that direction?

Thanks again :)

Last edited:

lyptic

any general vocational insight at all would be appreciated
i hope my chart isn't that much of a bore :p

Last edited:

cindystubbs

Something you are passionate about and sag is called the storyteller sign. Jupiter plus moon I guess means you adore praise and a spotlight would suit