Will I get accepted into this career training program?

GeminiStarr

I am applying for the 2nd time to a UX design program and I have an interview in a few days. I wasn't accepted the first time but was encouraged to reapply which I did.

I'm nervous about it because I was already denied once so this 2nd time is more nerve wrecking

I am Mars in the 5th house and this program is the Sun

the sun is inconjuct with the moon, which may not be a good sign

Its not making any aspect to mars

9i8aWYM.png

GeminiStarr

I finished my interview today and I feel it went really well

There were a few moments where I fumbled over my words lol But I feel really good about it

We won't find out who made it in until the end of July

Thank you to anyone who decides to take a look at reading my chart. It will help my anxiety greatly

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I have little hope then.

Moon is VOC. Sun (job) is in Mars' (you) fall. So it looks sort of difficult. I hope I am wrong. Please update if you will.

Ouranos

Hello GeminiStarr,

Just to be clear on house assignment.
Your UX design program is ruled by the 9th House, where you have the Sun (ruling the 10th). Like the antechamber.
So we have to look at Mars(you) and the MoonL9 + Sun in 9th
- Sun(cusp of the 9th) peregrine in the Fall of Mars
- Moon in Detriment of the Sun and ruling the Sun. Void.
- Moon Antiscia AS. You identify and feel nurtured by the program
- Fortuna in 8th Antiscia Sun 9th. I am wondering if this guy might not be enough to get you the position. And the Almuten of the Sun is the Moon.
And don't worry about Fortuna in 8th It has enough famous people in his house like Bill Gates, Princess Diana, Mother Teresa, Lady Gaga, Vladimir Putin, Elizabeth II and Prince Harry and on and on.

On the other end, MarsL1 strong by sign in 5th House in the Exaltation and Triplicity of the Sun. Why don't you start your own creative projects as a hobby? Who knows where this can lead you.

Please keep us updated and Blessings,
Ouranos

tikana

i still dont think it is a good idea to be in that school

1. sun as a coruler rejects your mars
2. sun is affter your jup (2nd house) - looks like you have to take a loan because jup condition isnt that great
3. main ruler moon is under the horizon on ic (not exactly great spot to be in for the probgram or the school)
4. moon is void

Ouranos

Agree with you Tikana that the weight on the minus side is stronger. Just curious about the Antiscia Sun and Fortuna. And I would prefer to see the Moon applying to Fortuna than separating.

Something else concerning the money.
Mercury in the 8th (losses, money owed to others, inhibiting factors that stand in our way) in a mutual square application with Mars seems to point to a previous loan (Mercury R) GeminiStarr needs to pay attention to.

Regards,
Ouranos

GeminiStarr

Hello GeminiStarr,

Just to be clear on house assignment.
Your UX design program is ruled by the 9th House, where you have the Sun (ruling the 10th). Like the antechamber.
So we have to look at Mars(you) and the MoonL9 + Sun in 9th
- Sun(cusp of the 9th) peregrine in the Fall of Mars
- Moon in Detriment of the Sun and ruling the Sun. Void.
- Moon Antiscia AS. You identify and feel nurtured by the program
- Fortuna in 8th Antiscia Sun 9th. I am wondering if this guy might not be enough to get you the position. And the Almuten of the Sun is the Moon.
And don't worry about Fortuna in 8th It has enough famous people in his house like Bill Gates, Princess Diana, Mother Teresa, Lady Gaga, Vladimir Putin, Elizabeth II and Prince Harry and on and on.

On the other end, MarsL1 strong by sign in 5th House in the Exaltation and Triplicity of the Sun. Why don't you start your own creative projects as a hobby? Who knows where this can lead you.

Please keep us updated and Blessings,
Ouranos

Thank you!

I actually am working on a creative project, I am a writer and I am working my first novel. I was only trying to get this training for UX Design because I thought it might be a good field to get into to pay the bills while I work on my creative work and its a free program. Maybe what you are seeing is that going down that path would interfere with that?

I work in digital marketing and I am currently looking for a position in that field. I actually have 2 interviews coming up for that. Those positions are paid 12 week virtual apprenticeship with a media company that will turn into a full time jobs in 2021 after evaluating my performance. Their offices are closed now due to COVID and they will be opening back up in 2021 looking to fill positions. This is the same for a lot of compare sin my field.

They will all potentially run during the same time so if by chance I get accepted to more than one I would have to make a choice between the UX and the paid opportunity that can actually lead to a job.

Maybe that is the money issue Tikana is seeing?

GeminiStarr

i still dont think it is a good idea to be in that school

1. sun as a coruler rejects your mars
2. sun is affter your jup (2nd house) - looks like you have to take a loan because jup condition isnt that great
3. main ruler moon is under the horizon on ic (not exactly great spot to be in for the probgram or the school)
4. moon is void

Thank you! I think you may be right. After I interviewed for this program I was informed about two apprenticeships that are actually paid and can lead to an actual full-time job. I will interview with one tomorrow.

The UX design is free but maybe its showing the potential money loss of opportunities I will be missing out on if I do attend that program.

So it just might not be in the stars for me because its not a path I should be going down.