should i move out?

Chrysalis

The lot of rectitude of if moving out is the right thing to do falls at 26° Aries in the cadent 9th house. You/sun/moon and potential next place/Saturn all flow away from the lot. So as for moving out, the answer is no its not the right thing to do right now.

Chrysalis

thank you so much.

just to expand, even if i had the opportunity to move to another unit inside the building, the answer is still no?

also, would you mind looking at the other thread linked to this one?

If you had an "actual opportunity to move", if a unit became available. This would be a separate question. Although i don't know why you would want to even contemplate it, going on how you currently feel.

This chart was just a "should i move" its a different scenario.

Chrysalis

What do you mean by “ i don't know why you would want to even contemplate it, going on how you currently feel’?

Do you mean that things would remain the same because it is the same building?

Thank you

What i meant was that because of how distressed you are about the situation. If a unit became available, sure enough, you would want to move promptly. A chart would not be needed in this instance.

kalinka

You should not move out. Your current situation is signified by the Asc-Ruler Sun and your home Mars. Mars is well dignified and Sun is in his face. Mars lies in the malefic 8th house but Sun in the 11th. Next place is Saturn in his domicile but retrograde (you'll change your mind about moving out) and in the 6th,which isn't benefic. Exalted Moon separated from Saturn and applies to dignified Mercury (L11 and dispositor of the Sun) and Mars- an indication to stay. Moreover part of fortune is at 5Degree in the 11th house and the Sun approaches to the NN and the pof. Probably something fortunate will happen and the decision can be spared.

ElenaJ

This is not an easy chart to evaluate. The pros and cons and very close, but at the end I agree with Kalinka.
You are ascendent and sun, the question is the moon.
Your current home is the 4th and mars.
The place you would move to is the 7th and Saturn/uranus.
Sun is separating from a square with argumentative mars, which is the situation you have been living in lately with your quarrelsome neighbours.
However, that is past, and sun is approaching the reinforcing point of north node.
The 10th house is the good or the bad resulting from the move. The 10th is ruled by Venus, in the 10th, but retrograde, so some regret would be coming in the future. Uranus is sitting near the cusp, which represents both the 7th house and the desire to bolt! Moon last passed over Uranus, so this shows how badly you wanted to just run from your situation.
Moon showing the action of the past and the next actions, is approaching a sextile with mercury in the 11th of hopes, ruler of your 2nd of money, and ruler of your 11th of hopes and wishes. This is a very positive indication. Your hopes being fulfilled, and on affordable terms. Moon rules the 12th house, what is going on behind the scenes.
There is no current aspect between sun (you) and either the 4th ruler mars or the 7th rulers Saturn/uranus.
Sun is in Saturn's natural house, and Saturn's triplicity, but in the terms of mars. Mixed signals.
Saturn, ruler of the 7th and next residence, is retrograde, strong by sign, but in the detriment of sun. So not a good position for sun.
Mars, ruler of the 4th and current residence is strong by being in its natural house (8th ruled by scorpio), in its own triplicity, face and term. This is a very favorable indication to decide to remain.
If we look at the 3rd from the 4th, that is the neighbours of the current residence, we see pluto sitting there, showing the disrupture you have been going through with the neighbors.
However, mars next approaches both retrograde pluto and retrograde Jupiter by trine, which is a positive indication that the situation will work itself out.
Note that moon will square the ascendent. This position shows the results of the move, so it wouldn't sit very well with you, ascendent, if you move. Also, with Uranus sitting on MH you can only expect the unexpected from the move.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Saturn will the potential new place

Mars is your current place.

Mars is in the chart's 8th, depicting the bad environment at your current place.

Moon is strong. Moon transfers light from Merc to Mars. Are you expecting help in some form from friends, or some money coming in, which might in some way help you with the current situation? Is there any plan that you could move in with some friends, or in some youth hostel or something temporarily?

However, this chart shows no connection right now with Saturn- new place.