Will he change his mind?

HeartTree

I just had relationship conversation with the one I wish to be with in ten future. And he said doesn’t feel anything towards me. And talked about his difficult life situation. He has kids and two jobs. I’m of course very sad and my question is will he change his mind. Will he become a couple?

There is applying sextile between our significators. Is this enough? Reception is not so good? He is in my fall? I don’t understand too well how receptions work. Can someone help?

scahm

His life situation is reflected in the chart with his 5th ruler (children) being in his first house and Venus' dispositor sitting in his second house of finances, showing his priorities at this moment in time.

Whilst you both aspect with an applying sextile, Venus starts to speed up after it's retrograde and the aspect doesn't perfect - there isn't any mutual reception here either.

You're pretty dignified in your own sign however, so I think you'll move on.

Chrysalis

His Arabic lot for a committed relationship with you falls at 8°35 Gemini, which him venus is in aversion to and makes no aspects to. Venus is also currently in a contra antiscia aspect (opposition) with Jupiter, Jupiter being your 5th ruler, this would have been the cause of the change of heart. Then his 5th ruler Mercury is applying to oppose the lot of commitment. And moon is also currently VOC.

All this points to a no in him changing his mind.

I'm using whole signs btw.

HeartTree

That’s sad to hear. I know he has or has had feelings towards me. I’m so sad it won’t happen. Moon will aspect Saturn before changing sing, not that it would help anything. I just feel he was so perfect in every way :(

ElenaJ

As mentioned earlier, he is Venus and his 5th of children is also ruled by Venus, who is in his house. So he identifies very closely with his sense of responsibility towards his children. Venus is in his house, the 7th, confirming this.
The ruler of his 2nd house is mercury, and being retrograde we know his finances are not as good as they should be. Venus and mercury close towards each other. Venus is in the sign of mercury. All his money is going towards the children.
Venus, as scham wrote, will not perfect an aspect with mars, but will square Neptune, on his 10th. This is also your 4th of endings, so he wasn't really happy to end things with you, but felt he had to.
His 4th of endings is mercury, who is retrograde.
Once mercury turns direct, there could be a change of mind here, probably because mercury ties in with his income, and once it goes direct some of the financial burden could be lifted.
So who do you represent? You are mars, in the 4th of endings, in egotistical independent Aries. Located exactly on the ascendent, you are thinking about you. You are in stubborn, fixated scorpio, thinking of the bed pleasures you'll be missing.... scorpio is sex, and it also rules your 12th house. You didn't enter the south moon's node, it falls in your second house. The 2nd house represents your money and self esteem, so this is what you risk in a relationship with him.
Moon is void of course, so no action will be taken here by anyone.
However, mars is in the 4th of endings, and home, and is conjunct Part of Fortune, so this ending is a positive thing for you. Mars will also conjunct Chiron, the wounded healer, this means you will learn some important things from this contact, although it will be painful for you. For example, you will review the aggressive martian energy, and the selfish thoughts that are the Aries energy.
This man sounds admirable, he is very focused on helping his children, and working two jobs must be exhausting for him. You don't mention if they live alone or if he has help, for example his mother or a helper. How is he coping?
Have you asked him if you can help him somehow, maybe watch the kids or take them out so he can relax, or do shopping for him, and so on? Show that you care, that you are a friend?
Moon on ascendent is also on his 7th of partners. Emotional support. Void, so nothing is forthcoming.
The horary is valid for the present. But nothing is fixed in stone. Things could change and they could become more favourable, as his situation changes.
Can you prepare for that in the meantime?
If he seems so perfect, are you willing to invest time in him?
Scorpio is a very strong sign so you must have a strong character, one that runs deep. And is capable of sacrifice, if you really believe in the end goal.
You can help change the picture here, by being loving, showing your love in a selfless way.
Without expecting something in return. Just doing kind deeds, and it might get you what you hope for. If at the end, it doesn't, you will at least have done good deeds and become richer inside yourself for having done it.

HeartTree

Thank you ElenaJ for your effort and kind words and suggestions. He is indeed very important to me.

I think actually too that this is karmic connection. For me it’s actually really hard to express my feelings by words and talk about matters of heart. Now I had to, as my feelings are so great, and there is pressing need to get over this incapacity of mine. It’s been hard but healing too as he didn’t abandoned me complete or denied my feelings. So there is trust between us and that is something I really need to gain towards men. I don’t feel that I’m selfish but I’m learning to ask and express what I want. So I really risk my self esteem as you said.

I feel that I would like to help but I don’t know how to. Her ex partner, mother of his children doesn’t like me. I don’t how to go in the middle of all that when things are as they are. But I will continue to be his friend. I really hope there would be change in his heart :(

I have question, why moon is void? It will aspect Saturn before changing sign?

ElenaJ

Moon is void because before it changes signs it makes no further aspect.
It's last aspect was with Pluto.
It has to change sign to reach Saturn.

If you like, why not start a new thread with your two natal charts, to see how the synastry works between you? That might give you more information about the relationship.
Take care.

HeartTree

Moon is void because before it changes signs it makes no further aspect.
It's last aspect was with Pluto.
It has to change sign to reach Saturn.

If you like, why not start a new thread with your two natal charts, to see how the synastry works between you? That might give you more information about the relationship.
Take care.

Thanks! It actually sextile Saturn at Scorpio 29°59 before changing sign. I follow moon calendar :)

I only know his birthday but not the time. So synastry can’t be done I’m afraid:/

Ouranos

Hello HearthTree,
You are right about this Moon sextile Saturn.
But Saturn by changing sign remains in his own Rulership.
Essentially, it moves from Aquarius masculine (dryness) to Capricorn feminine (moisture) in the nocturnal part of the chart(more comfy). It may softens the situation but it remains a 29th degree with the Nodes in 29th also.
The wall may change to a curtain but in the end, there is no future to your question.
Circumstances will change and you can formulate another question with the new conditions.

Kind regards,
Ouranos

ElenaJ

Well done HeartTree!
By the hair of a whisker, moon does aspect Saturn.
At this point, however, where does that get us?

HeartTree

Thank you all, I know Saturn won’t change anything essential here..I was just curious about voidness question. But curtain is still better than wall :D

Lemmpi

Whilst you both aspect with an applying sextile, Venus starts to speed up after it's retrograde and the aspect doesn't perfect - there isn't any mutual reception here either.

I don’t understand this. Venus did turn direct around June 25?and it did sextile Mars at the evening of first of July. The speed is problem here?

ElenaJ

On July 1st Venus was at approximately 5 gemini and mars at one Aries.
The aspect didn't complete, and it won't.

Lemmpi

On July 1st Venus was at approximately 5 gemini and mars at one Aries.
The aspect didn't complete, and it won't.

Okay! Thanks for clarifying and sorry for interfering :D i think my program in not trustworthy then as it’s says it was exact aspect at July 01 22:38 GMT. (I was asking because my own question, not posted here)