Bad teeth and mental issues

freakout

I would like to ask what are the main reasons of my bad teeth and mental issues. Since I can remember they were always yellow, I had some problems with them (I had to wear braces) and I lost 6 of them when I was 14 years old. I also have some mental issues - tantrums, suicidal thoughts, etc.

Are these problems caused by opposition between Saturn-Jupiter and conjunction Pluto-Ascendant? Are there any good remedies?

I will be very thankful for all replies.

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
No interest in this thread? Old threads often have good questions.

The astrological indication is the opposition between Mars and Saturn as well as to Jupiter and Venus. You must use a sympathetic remedy. Saturn rules teeth. Thus the chart would indicate the use of the homeopathic Schuessler cell salt Calcium Fluoride. These elements are Saturnine. Schuessler was a German physician in the 1800s. This remedy may also counter act your psychological difficulties. However, homeopathic Aurum Metalicum is often used as a remedy for suicidal thoughts.

freakout

thank you for the answer :)

I have yet one question - what's the reason of my celiac disease? Neptune in 2nd house? I know that Neptune rules autoimmune system and this placement is probably the worst for this planet...

Shanti

You are currently going through the vedic planetary period of
Rahu (North node) in 2nd house (teeth).
That long term 2nd house theme show some concerns with teeth.

The vedic ruler of your 2nd house is Jupiter which is in the axis of mars and saturn. So the 2nd ruler is afflicted also.

eekndyn

Teeth bones - Saturn / Capricorn; Cosmetic part / beauty of teeth - Venus

How will Rahu in 2nd house affect teeth?
I would say the diet. How the food is being chewed. Second rules what goes into mouth chewed by the teeth and down the throat. Taurus/venus. Sugary soda, sweets, and care determine the future of the teeth..

I would say the diet. How the food is being chewed. Second rules what goes into mouth chewed by the teeth and down the throat. Taurus/venus. Sugary soda, sweets, and care determine the future of the teeth..

Well - the food intake doesn't affect the anatomy of teeth in terms of medical astrology. It's first house / Aries where teeth is - functional ruler Capricorn / Saturn.

2nd house governs the senses, taste and our concerns for food / security - not the chewing process !!