Crowded 8th house (in Leo) Saturn, Libra Moon, Libra NN, Virgo Mars - clarity needed

Purple9

Hi everyone....very new to all this. I am at the stage of collecting bits and pieces and learning how it all works. Not making great progress. I thought I was smart, but recently I am abandoning that illusion along with many others! Saturn is my chart ruler, Jupiter and Venus I have learned to accept as having ruined my life in the 7th. I am paying the price for all the things I let slide and am stuck in the 8th now. Just don't get this house. Anyone with some real insight into 8th house matters who could help me get the point? It is scary in here :) I understand I have to reach out in this lifetime and ask for help - so here is reaching out to complete strangers. Please help me start lifting the fog off.

Thanks for reading - any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

• Purple9Natal.gif
    Purple9Natal.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 47

Retro

Banned
The 8th house is about money affairs, Campanus cusps preferred. Also about deadly matters, like whorings and deadly troops, like ghosts.

I want to tell you, you have Moon in 8th (your desires are deep and soul-searching means a lot to you. (Campanus cusps)

1magu1t1on_13

i would only consider your mars/saturn/vertex conjunction to be in the 8th house. according to the koch house system i use, your moon/node/fortune conjunction falls well into the 9th house. so for the moon, i'd look for write-ups on the 9th house, and that should ring truer than 8th house stuff.

just a friendly fyi :)

Last edited:

Purple9

Thank you both for your time.
Thank you for the tip 1magu1t1on_13...I will look into it. And maybe breathe a sigh of relief. Because moon & NN in 8th was driving me around the bend. I just couldn't get it. Thanks so much.

Purple9

1magu1t1on_13...Yes....that's it. And I did breathe a sign of relief. It rings true. It puts into simple words the complex web I have weaved - but I can get it. And even though I am at a nasty phase with it all I actually know what I need to do here...back in the 8th I had no clue what the idea was. I just couldn't get it. I worried that I missed some important point :) Really, thank you so much for offering that tip. It never occurred to me to look into different house systems.

Rawiri

I'm sorry I don't have much to add on the 8th house for you above the mentioned above, since I'm not really sure what you're asking for.

However, if you would be so kind, I wanted to ask if you currently do, or have ever lived (not just traveled but lived) in a foreign country to where you were born? You have a lot of indications that immediately popped out to me (and some similar to mine) which I have seen linked before to someone being an expatriate.

Thanks for any help.