Am i cursed when it comes to love

neat

I am almost 31 years old and have never been in a relationship i am extremely lonely and noone has given me i chance i was wondering maybe my chart might explain something.Was i bad person in my past life and this loneliness is my punishment

one on the right is my navasema

Attachments

• jkl;.png
    jkl;.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 27
  • d9.png
    d9.png
    8 KB · Views: 23

novice

Jupiter retrograde in 12th house.. It's in strong aspect with Venus... Saturn is retrograde too.. Saturn says wait and so does Jupiter.. Strong jupiterVenus aspect.. That's all I can make out from the chart.. Moreover Lord of seventh moon is in the second house... Marriage will bring wealth

Crystalpages

@Crystalpages I'm not sure you're pointing to mathur_dinesh or Neat ....I would have asked for birth details too as these attached charts are never enough.

I would do too! In fact I often remind reading requestors that Vedic astrologers like to use different parameters such as ayanamshas and charts other than the ones provided by astro site calculators.

The one that is requesting a reading must realize that astrologers should not be argued with, particularly when they are helping for free through the goodness of their heart. As Mr. Mathur is.

Last edited:

neat

Jupiter retrograde in 12th house.. It's in strong aspect with Venus... Saturn is retrograde too.. Saturn says wait and so does Jupiter.. Strong jupiterVenus aspect.. That's all I can make out from the chart.. Moreover Lord of seventh moon is in the second house... Marriage will bring wealth

How long does one have to wait with these aspects is it 30s 40s 50s 60s etc

Crystalpages

This specific chart aside, would you consider it disconcerting that L7 lands in the 8th from the house...? Considered undesirable from a general as well as dasha-phal perspective.

Your thoughts will be appreciated.

Rohiniranjan