Will I hear from her?

sworm09

Someone I sort of want to talk to, I've been waiting on to contact me. I strongly doubt that she will, but I hope that she will, so reading this chart objectively has been a problem. Saturn is the hour ruler and the chart is radical. Saturn is retrograde but is within 2 degrees of the 2nd, so is actually in the 2nd and not in the first. Other than that I'm just going to drop trying to read this before my own biases get in the way.

Will she message me or get in contact with me, and if possible can you tell when?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_will_she_contact_me_hr.9865.7035.jpg
    astro_2gw_10_will_she_contact_me_hr.9865.7035.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 45

rafaella

Did you contact her and she hasn't replied yet? (Moon applied to Mars, past aspect..) . Antiscion of Venus/Jupiter, also past aspect.

You are sort of waiting for her to respond back... its that so?

sworm09

Did you contact her and she hasn't replied yet? (Moon applied to Mars, past aspect..) . Antiscion of Venus/Jupiter, also past aspect.

You are sort of waiting for her to respond back... its that so?

Yes, that's exactly what's going on, and I'm relatively sure that she won't.

rafaella

Moon translates between Mars and Jupiter (Jupiter is your 3rd of communication) strong in 10th. So this in an indication that she may respond.

Another one is Mercury dignified retrograding and aspecting the ASC in about 1 degree. That's the communication returning. I think in about a week.

When did you contact her? Moon/Mars aspect indicates maybe 5 days ago?

Edit: oh actually Mercury stops retrograding and doesn't perfect the trine to ASC.... But I wonder if Moon/Jupter aspect can still be beneficial here. I also notice ASC is conjunct benefic star Spica and NN in 1st.

Last edited:

astr0quest

Your 3rd house is signified by Jupiter exhalted. Hers is Mercury dignified but retrograde. Both are too comfortable and sort of separating. Two people who refuse to talk to each other because waiting for the other to start.

But like as pointed out, Spica asc. There's also Jupiter conjunct MC. I think you will reach out to her first.

sworm09

Moon translates between Mars and Jupiter (Jupiter is your 3rd of communication) strong in 10th. So this in an indication that she may respond.

Another one is Mercury dignified retrograding and aspecting the ASC in about 1 degree. That's the communication returning. I think in about a week.

When did you contact her? Moon/Mars aspect indicates maybe 5 days ago?

Edit: oh actually Mercury stops retrograding and doesn't perfect the trine to ASC.... But I wonder if Moon/Jupter aspect can still be beneficial here. I also notice ASC is conjunct benefic star Spica and NN in 1st.

Yeah, I'm not banking too heavily on Mercury.

For all intents and purposes, Moon-Mars-Jupiter could not hurt the situation, and that's for sure and in my hopefulness I'm all too eager to say "Yup, end of story" along with Asc on Spica and NN in the 1st....but I'm skeptical and find a "yes" very, very hard to believe.

There's nothing in particular impeding the situation, her significator is in bad shape, and that very much reflects her situation. My significator can't really do much....and that reflects my situation, but the chart isn't without hope.

Maybe it's me trying to spin the chart, and I'm trying very, very hard to avoid doing that.

Also, by the way, I last contacted her 2-3 weeks ago.

sworm09

Your 3rd house is signified by Jupiter exhalted. Hers is Mercury dignified but retrograde. Both are too comfortable and sort of separating. Two people who refuse to talk to each other because waiting for the other to start.

But like as pointed out, Spica asc. There's also Jupiter conjunct MC. I think you will reach out to her first.

You may be on to something here friend.

I'm tired of sticking my neck out and don't see the point of trying to contact someone who won't respond, and she won't go out of her way to contact me, though she wants something from me and has an inclination toward me but doesn't know what to do about it, and feels powerless to do anything about it (Note Mars in detriment ruled by Venus).

I think that I may, as you said, end up reaching out first. Venus is applying to receive Mars and that is a good thing....she wants to commune with me but doesn't have the opportunity (from her perspective) and it seems that I'll give it to her.

I didn't want to read the chart for myself because I feared slipping into bias mode.

Last edited:

sworm09

Was she trying to control you? Is it about romance?

Yes, it's romantic. To cut a long story short, she had a thing for me, I ignored it, I regretted it, tried to get in contact with her, she doesn't trust me and feels like I'm up to something, I'm trying to show that I'm not. The issue in a nutshell is getting someone who tried to connect with me in the past but was ignored...to try and do it again. That's why I keep saying, I find a positive answer pretty hard to believe in this chart. I'd believe in pigs flying before I'd believe in her giving me a chance......but this chart doesn't speak terribly for my situation, and that's what has me skeptical, though the chart fits in that I'm hesitant to contact her first because I feel like I'm wasting my time and she's hesitant to contact me because I guess I have to prove myself or something.

Last edited:

rafaella

Yeah, I'm not banking too heavily on Mercury.

For all intents and purposes, Moon-Mars-Jupiter could not hurt the situation, and that's for sure and in my hopefulness I'm all too eager to say "Yup, end of story" along with Asc on Spica and NN in the 1st....but I'm skeptical and find a "yes" very, very hard to believe.

There's nothing in particular impeding the situation, her significator is in bad shape, and that very much reflects her situation. My significator can't really do much....and that reflects my situation, but the chart isn't without hope.

Maybe it's me trying to spin the chart, and I'm trying very, very hard to avoid doing that.

Also, by the way, I last contacted her 2-3 weeks ago.

Yes Mars is very debilitated and in 12th. Still with Moon/Jupiter greatly dignified it could make things happen. Lets see.

Ok so timing in this chart is not indicated by one degree=one week/one month way...Frawley shows another method but I've never calculated it myself before, with that method (Moon/Jup aspect) points to 1-2 weeks.

Hmmm I don't really know. Would be great to test this out. Please update! :)

astr0quest

Yes, it's romantic. To cut a long story short, she had a thing for me, I ignored it, I regretted it, tried to get in contact with her, she doesn't trust me and feels like I'm up to something, I'm trying to show that I'm not. The issue in a nutshell is getting someone who tried to connect with me in the past but was ignored...to try and do it again. That's why I keep saying, I find a positive answer pretty hard to believe in this chart. I'd believe in pigs flying before I'd believe in her giving me a chance......but this chart doesn't speak terribly for my situation, and that's what has me skeptical, though the chart fits in that I'm hesitant to contact her first because I feel like I'm wasting my time and she's hesitant to contact me because I guess I have to prove myself or something.

Your significator Venus is actually going to square Neptune, which is probably why you can't seem to believe or see things clearly in romance matters. But Sun also trines Neptune (I suppose you are the guy). Sun is intercepted in 10th, maybe you have problems expressing yourself because of work commitments.

Your Venus and her Mercury are both in same sign.
But your Jupiter and her Mars are heading for a square. She doesn't want your explanation.

I think you should take some time off first to evaluate what you really want out of this. Do you just want to talk to her and go back to talking terms? Or do you really want a relationship with her? Or are you trying to get her talking just so she can initiate a relationship again because you are too proud to admit you also like her.

I think she will be more open to talking when Mercury retrograde is over.

sworm09

Your significator Venus is actually going to square Neptune, which is probably why you can't seem to believe or see things clearly in romance matters. But Sun also trines Neptune (I suppose you are the guy). Sun is intercepted in 10th, maybe you have problems expressing yourself because of work commitments.

Your Venus and her Mercury are both in same sign.
But your Jupiter and her Mars are heading for a square. She doesn't want your explanation.

I think you should take some time off first to evaluate what you really want out of this. Do you just want to talk to her and go back to talking terms? Or do you really want a relationship with her? Or are you trying to get her talking just so she can initiate a relationship again because you are too proud to admit you also like her.

I think she will be more open to talking when Mercury retrograde is over.

Basically trying to strike up a compromise where I open myself up to her and admit that I like her and she actually gives me a chance. It seems unlikely....but it seems that the ball is in my court.

Yes Mars is very debilitated and in 12th. Still with Moon/Jupiter greatly dignified it could make things happen. Lets see.

Ok so timing in this chart is not indicated by one degree=one week/one month way...Frawley shows another method but I've never calculated it myself before, with that method (Moon/Jup aspect) points to 1-2 weeks.

Hmmm I don't really know. Would be great to test this out. Please update! :)

1-2 weeks huh? I'll give it until the end of July. If anything develops during that time, I'll update you.

Last edited: