Should I give him a chance?

SagSunScorpioMoon

Hi All,

I've recently met a guy on an online dating site.

He's tall, he decent looking, he's got a good job, there is just one problem - his personality is a huge turn-off.

He's about the most clingy guy I've met - texts me non stop all day, from the moment I open my eyes in the morning until late at night - I have to say Good night twice to get him to call it a day.

I don't understand why he is so "desperate". As I said, he's not bad-looking, he's got a really good job and he lives in a nice area, it shouldn't be hard for him to get a girlfriend.

We met up for a quick drink one night (he drove all the way from the other side of the town to my area), I found him quite boring in person, and even more boring in texts - he annoys the hell out of me because even though he's boring, he tries to be interesting. He's also 4 years younger than me but he acts like he's much, much younger (immature).

On the other hand, he does seem like he wants a relationship, and I think he might be able to offer me more than the guy I've been seen on and off.

I'm going to meet him again tonight (at his insistence - I'm not looking forward to it I have to be honest).

I've cast a chart. My question is: Should I give him a chance? Will this turn into a meaningful relationship?

astro2gw65shouldigivean.gif

I am Saturn in Scorpio, in strong dignities of Mars. My co-significator is the Moon in Aquarius, in the Detriment of Sun - not surprised as I'm totally turned off by this guy.

He is the Sun who's just entered Scorpio, about to conjoin Saturn (ewwww! I hope it doesn't mean we'll have sex soon because that's a slightly scary thought!)

I've also noticed that Moon will soon change sign and enter Pisces where it will trine Saturn (another Ewww!)

The Part of Marriage falls at Sag 17, deposited by Jupiter - not looking good!

Also notice that Saturn is combust - his (Sun) non-stop texting is driving me nuts!

I know a lot of you guys are probably thinking, if you dislike the guy so much, why even bother casting a chart? Stop seeing him and the problem is solved! But the way I see it is that, despite being clingy and boring, he's got a good job and he might be a nice guy. I just don't want to let a good chance pass by.

Thanks so much for your help :)

Last edited:

dr. farr

Significators Sun (him) and Saturn (you) are in a combusted state-thinking will likely not to clear and level-headed regarding this matter at this time; your co-significator Moon flows away from him (Sun) and makes no applying aspect to him (Sun); further, lord of your 5th whole sign house (romance, pleasures), Mercury, also flows away from him (Sun), and makes no applying aspect.

These indications, coupled with what you posted about what you think and feel about him (above), are not very favorable!

SagSunScorpioMoon

Thanks Dr. Farr - can always count on you :)

That's kind of what i want to hear to be honest - I really just not that into the guy and i don't think it's fair to string him along.

SagSunScorpioMoon

Hey Dr. Farr. Just to give you a quick update.

A few days after the chart was posted, he asked me out again. I said okay but "blew him off" later (He had to work late that night and I didn't want to meet him later than the time we'd agreed to meet), he stopped texting me.

So there it is - I never saw or heard from him again (but I'm perfectly fine with that) :)

Thanks again!

rafaella

I'm happy you got ride off him, he seems way too desperate and annoying....Notice Moon square Mercury right before it goes Void, the square to Mercury shows communication issues!

I do think you will meet someone else, Moon changes signs and trines 7th ruler Sun...and Sun/Saturn conjucntion show this as well...a coming together

best wishes!

Last edited:

SagSunScorpioMoon

I'm happy you got ride off him, he seems way too desperate and annoying....Notice Moon square Mercury right before it goes Void, the square to Mercury shows communication issues!

I do think you will meet someone else, Moon changes signs and trines 7th ruler Sun...and Sun/Saturn conjucntion show this as well...a coming together

best wishes!

Thanks Rafaella.

Hopefully I will :)

SagSunScorpioMoon

best wishes!

Hi Rafaella, I have a quick question - the Sun/Saturn conjunction and Sun/Moon trine show that I will be meeting another guy, even though I cast the chart with Andrew in mind and hence take the Sun to represent him, it is still possible for the Sun to represent someone else altogether?