Does he love me?

ScorpAsc5

I popped up this question to him. It was not planned. We reached a point in the conversation that he himself mentioned that I am too verbal about my feelings for him. It was ~3 am.

He did not give me a clear yes/no. I can understand why, we would separate in the long run, when I do not know. We both are trying to spend max time with each other before it is forced upon us.

I read this chart and accordingly, no aspect between Sun and Saturn. Hence the answer to my question - No. No aspect, no action.

Saturn makes sextile with Venus and then Square with Uranus. But do not know how to decode it. Sun in 1st house does show he is affectionate towards me.

Thank you for the help!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The question is "does he love me?"
He is there sitting in your house, so the reply is yes.
Don't complicate your life by reading beyond this, for this chart.
There is apparently a whole story behind that you haven't explained, why you will be forced to separate, etc, but the question is very direct and doesn't touch those other factors.

ScorpAsc5

The question is "does he love me?"
He is there sitting in your house, so the reply is yes.
Don't complicate your life by reading beyond this, for this chart.
There is apparently a whole story behind that you haven't explained, why you will be forced to separate, etc, but the question is very direct and doesn't touch those other factors.

Soooooo glad to know that feelings are mutual.

Our families are 100% against our alliance. Our fight is if we want to rebel against families in the long run.

Thank you for responding :)